Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Reya...missed u too sweety๐Ÿค—...sorry didn't see u...wasn't with my lappy...had some work...my trip was fine...good...n I'm glad I caught up with u today as I'm going away again for another week starting tomorrow๐Ÿ˜†...so u will not see me till next tuesday or wednesday I guess...So miss me till then n if possible update something in the meanwhile... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...will read it when I get back...
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sry...i completely forgot about our convo...i was looking up courses for next year...and the enrolment date is tom...so ya...got distracted...
and u are going away...again..๐Ÿ˜”..i shall miss u honey...
i am going to start the BL update...that should be updated by the time you get back...
esha143 thumbnail
No need for the sorry sweety...even if u didn't remember I would have left u msg here before i go...so u r sorting ur colleges n courses...good...which course are u planning now..??take ur time with BL...I'll read it when I get back...N remember I trust u with ur ability...u'll be fine n will do good with BL...I know...so just go on with what u think...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hmm..i finished my first year in university with a major of psychology..and i was picking the courses for coming september...the courses fill up so fast...i was just trying to pick different options...it's a hassle making ur own timetable...but ya...
i am relying on ur faith right now because i think i am hopeless without it...seriously sweetie...i have only written 9 lines for it as of now...lolz...i am just going to write what my mind comes up with...i will end up with something at the end...
ok eshu...reya is off to bed...later...have fun on ur trip...love ya...๐Ÿค—
esha143 thumbnail
Hmmm...seems its really tough choosing what u want to do among the courses u r offered but all the best...choose well n do great...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...n I know u will...๐Ÿค—

Aww...don't worry...its alright...it'll come on its own...first write whatever comes to u,then sit n read it through...then u'll know whether to make any changes or not...it'll come to u naturally,I'm sure...and don't forget at the end of the day,its just an FF...no need to stress over it right?So give it ur best shot...it'll turn out just fine...I'm with u always honey...n yeah chk ur PM...
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Grrr
But...on the lighter note
Plz add me 2 ure pm list!
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey reya!

how is your hand now dear?
Originally posted by: princess163

Hey reya!

how is your hand now dear?

hey swati ๐Ÿค—..how are u sweetie???...the hand is much better now...almost fully recovered...thanks for asking...๐Ÿ˜Š

esha143 thumbnail
Reya,darling..I"ll be leaving in a few hours...I don't know till when I'll be able to be here ol...so leaving a good bye note to u...take care of urself...have all the fun n enjoy ur holidays...be wise n choose the best for u...n write updates๐Ÿ˜†...I'll let u know when I come back...love u n will miss u ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ