M/G FF: Magical Moments 2 (epi. pg 81) aug 1 - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey ReyaπŸ€—...me too was not well n also thoda busy thi...iss weekend pe relatives aa rahe hai ghar pe...so...iss liye jyaada time yaha nahi aa rahi thi...missed u baby...what happened to ur hand...?kya kiya tum ne???
hey eshu baby πŸ€—...me missed u too...hope u had fun with ur relatives and all...and u take care of ursellf...get tons of rest..and have ur med...
and my hand...i injured it playing basketball...it got sprained...so ya...i took a break from writing...and started using it again...my doctor says to still go a little easy on it...but i am getting there...
Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago
Oh so madam basket ball khelthi hai...good...but spraining is bad...take care from now onwards while playing...n yeah no need to hurry to update until u get perfectly fine...I still have to read the updatesπŸ˜†...n my relatives abhi nahi aaye hai...Saturday tak aayenge...
ya...i am not writing for now...my mom tried to ban me from the laptop but no luckπŸ˜†...
u take ur time with the comments and reading...no rush...u rest fully first and prepare for ur guests...
Hmmm...good that u r not writing for now...it'll give u time to think abt BL clearly...n yeah well banning addicts liek us from our second home will never work na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so no surprise there...we can always find a way to come back here...πŸ˜›
LOLZ..πŸ˜†...ya...can't really live without IF and my buddies from here now πŸ˜Š...my inbox is like filled with PMs that i have been trying to read...i read Jia's update just today...i was so late in commenting :(...
and now i am unresing my RA comment...
as for BL...i am gonna write that as soon as i can write...let's see how it goes...even if i end it with a wedding...i am thinking of coming up with a sequel with post marriage after some time...just a though for now...let's see...
A good thought...a sequel sounds interesting...I'm with u in whatever u decide...u know that way u can plan many things I'm actually getting so many ideas for ur BL πŸ˜†...weird...but I know u'll do great by urself...so do what u want...will be waiting for that...πŸ˜ƒ
u know u could use those ideas for a certain something else...ahem ahem...just saying...lolzπŸ˜†...i am teasing u honey...don't kill me 
Naa...teri story ke ideas hai...main kaise use karungi...pata chala tu bhi wahi sochegi n then mere pe case thop degi plag kiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..w.asie bhi bohuth pange ho rahe hai aaj kal plag ki IF pe...so na baba i'm not gonna take such risk of loosing my diamond buddy...πŸ˜ƒ...so teri ishtory tujhe mubarakπŸ˜†
lol eshu πŸ˜†,,i would never do that to u honey...u can mention me and my story as inspiration...no problem with that...
if there's a will...there is a way...πŸ˜ƒ
but as always...no pressure πŸ˜Š