16TH MAY 2011 Written Update(Fully Updated)

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys,
This is one of the best episode I have ever seen, this is also an end to torture of previous episodes, I will give update in detailed manner.

PART 1 - DIA-JHANVI IN ROOM BONDING
Episode starts with Jhanvi telling Ammaji that I LOVE SHAURYA which leaving all shocked, scene shifts to next scene where Dia hugs Jhanvi telling that I'm lucky to have a sister like you, which makes Jhanvi happy and they both hug each other.

PART 2 - RAGINI IN BUS
Ragini in bus looking tired, when  conductor asks her for money for ticket she tells that I have no money and I'm distraught, when I reach Delhi I will pay off entire money but conductor is in no mood to listen and mocks her down from the bus, after that Ragini in faints in the road itself.

PART 3 - DIA-JHANVI UNVEILING TWIST AND CUTE BONDING
After their emotional hug, Jhanvi tells Jokingly to Dia that do you remember that I used to say I'm your body guard and I think I need to perform this duty throughout your life to secure your happiness and they laugh. Jhanvi tells further that god is with you because at that day if my phone is not there in Ammaji room then, it goes to flash back of that day Ammaji-Jogi conversation, Jogi tells to Ammaji that you insult Dia in such a way that she cannot show her face to you throughout her life and in that humiliation she will blame Jhanvi for entire thing. Jhanvi will listen to their conversation and by mistake a flower waise falls which makes Ammaji doubt whether someone over heard their conversation or not and by that time Jhanvi managed to hide herself. To present, Dia tells to Jhanvi that when you came back to me that time also I was very angry with you, it was good that you told me everything forcefully otherwise we could never understand that it was Ammaji's plan to seperate both of us(I really liked this part Jhanvi knowing Ammaji true colours, their sweet bonding) and again scene shifts to where Jhanvi tells to Dia that now you have to listen to me. Again present, Jhanvi tells Dia in hunger of my family love I thought that after 18 years Ammaji accepted me with great love but I couldn't understand her true intentions, you too tried to explain me but I didn't listen and says sorry to Dia which she accepts. Jhanvi tells further that now I'm realising that Ammaji is simply playing with our emotions, she tried to break our sister's strength in her useless plans. Dia too accepts the same and tells that it used to hurt me a lot whenever I think that why Ammaji loves you a lot where in from past 18 years not even for 18 seconds she fulfilled a grand mother and grand daughter relationship with me and I couldn't understand that she is playing a big game with us.

PART 4 - SOMEONE HELPING RAGINI
Ragini is lying on the road and some one passes by that road in car and they take Ragini along with them in the car.

PART 5 - DIA-JHANVI CUTE CONVERSATION AND PROMISE
Jhanvi tells Dia to leave it off and tells the most fortune thing is that I didn't expect that you will act in such a good way that even Ammaji eyes couldn't identify that we are just faking our fight, Jhanvi tells to herself and Dia that I'm sorry Ammaji but what to do after all we are also your blood only and we have learned ABCD of politics from you only(seriously liked this part like anything of Jhanvi words and Jhanvi came to her best and her original also came back). Dia tells to Jhanvi that today somehow we managed but further we must deal it very carefully and smartly, if Ammaji comes to everything then what happens, Dia asks Jhnavi, is there any other way and Jhanvi in thinking tells that yes there is another way that you run off with Shaurya(after long time they are playing Jhanvi back ground music) but Jhanvi tells her that this is not our win and looks at RASIA and Amba photos and she tells that though Ammaji didn't accepted us but this is our house then why there is a need to run off secreatly(she tells in a bubbly manner) and she tells that your marraige will take place in grand manner that too infront of Ammaji and entire family, this is Jhanvi promise and they both hug each other. (seriously this is also a very good part)

PART 6 - RAGINI IN KN
Adithya wonders that what happened to Ragini, she is not there anywhere and I must do something. Ragini enters KN in a very tiring manner which shocks Ammaji, Gajender and Santosh looking at her condition, Ammaji asks what happened where are your things and Adithya too arrives there, Ragini in tears says that someone have betrayed me and made me collapse, by that I woke up I found all my things were missing and with great difficulty I reached here(she won't tell Shekhar matter and I think this would be also point where CV'S can bring him back). Gajender tells that how dare him to do this with our daughter-in-law and asks her his identity and I will make him so miserable(finally Gajender got some dialogues). Ammaji tells with god's grace you came back safely and she looks at Adithya a bit angry and blames him for leaving her alone but Ragini defends him and says that Adithya is not at fault and entire thing is my fault which leaves Adithya wondering that whether she is saving me or blaming me. Ammaji tells Santosh to take her to room, she scolds Adithya and tells him to inform the same to their parents as they are very tensed from past 2 days and Adithya agrees and leaves from there. Gajender tells Ammaji don't strain yourself and she tells that what strain, you saw her condition and explain to your son the same and all are irritating me like anything(her concern for daughter-in-law is more than her grand-daughter and by looking at Gajender expressions in last he seems to be unhappy with Ammaji).

PART 7 - DIA-JHANVI
Jhanvi tells that till date Ammaji ruled this house with her fake and useless commanding principles,  in her useless commanding principles she neither could give good love to our mother as daughter-in-law nor my mother(AMBA) as daughter love and you from past 18 years she just kept you alive but didn't give you rights as what human being possess and asks Dia why???because you are born as girl and that Ammaji neither she couldn't become a true mother nor mother-in-law nor grand mother then what she will understand our relationship and tells further that she had done enough of it. She tells Dia that we must give her fitting answer and time has arrived to break her commanding principles and Dia too tells the same that we will give her an answer(she is emerging strongly). Dia asks Jhanvi that Shaurya don't know anything about it and how did he accepted your proposal, Jhanvi in laughing tells that your hubby is very smart and I think he might have got some hint that we are planning something, I just gave indication with my eyes to him during Ammaji-Shaurya conversation that's it and meanwhile some one knocks the door which leaves both of them scared and tensed. Jhanvi goes near door and opens it. Episode Ends.(I hope it should be either Karan or Avatar)

PRECAP - Ammaji tells to Jogi that this is unbeleivable, Jhanvi proposing him and he immediately accepting it, I thing there is something behind in it(hope she won't find out soon)

Episode Highlights-
* Dia-Jhanvi bonding
*Jhanvi comes back to her original and Dia emerging stronger, hope they will show some episodes where ViDia fools Ammaji further.

PHANEESWAR

Edited by phaneeswar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 update bt ammaji is very clever
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EAREYE

thanx 4 update bt ammaji is very clever

I think someone in their family should also involve in their fight but not that Chanda
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi ya ammaji is fox very cunning clever yaar! Hope janvi dia win over her.thanx for wondrful nice update.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the nice update
hope that ViDia fight against Ammaji and win Their race and SD would be soon together
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d update dear, i suppose u r doing 2day's update also.😃
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hope janvi and diya involve karan in their plan also.