Jagya's true love

Poll

Jagat truely loves Gauri? wat do u think?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
          Hii frds making a new poll ๐Ÿ˜Š
I feel jagat never truly loved Gauri infact i feel very bad for Gauri.. Coz now if he has ended everything wid anandi why cant he tell d truth to gauri.. n why he never ever talks abt his marriage to gauri if he really loves her... Everytime poor gauri talks abt deir marriage he just cant talk properly... n dese days his behaviour is very bad wid gauri... he's taking out his frustration wid gauri even wid anandi on d pone.. such nasty things he said to her...
sooo plz vote all n give comments wat do u think...๐Ÿ˜Š dis was just my thought...๐Ÿ˜Š d people who think different dan me are also most invited to give deir views...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by priya2904 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Jagat knows that what he's doing is wrong and the frustration of his parents abandoning and disowning him for life is making him do all this.
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If you've watched the way Jagya and Anandi were when he was with her, you would know this guy always loves living in the moment only. The way they were with Anandi you would think, this is perfect love but see how he turned against her. Gauri should better be ready because she will be the next.
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: avyarima

If you've watched the way Jagya and Anandi were when he was with her, you would know this guy always loves living in the moment only. The way they were with Anandi you would think, this is perfect love but see how he turned against her. Gauri should better be ready because she will be the next.

yes i have seen dat n u r right๐Ÿ˜Š... dey looked very romantic couple together... specially dere honeymoon sequence in mumbai...  
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya2904

yes i have seen dat n u r right๐Ÿ˜Š... dey looked very romantic couple together... specially dere honeymoon sequence in mumbai...  

I also like their bicycle ride...it was awesome!...Awww true love!!!! i was so wrong! no wonder Anandi stayed in her la la land for a very long time.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have always maintained that Jagat never loved Gauri and today was just another day of the clearly showing. He never intended to marry her. He likes to have his way an exciting romantic life and a safe home to return to.

Not to mention a punching bag (Anandi) with whom he could always show off his skillz...

Now its going to be all opposite. 

Oohhh I can't waiittt!!!
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
he loves only himself!!
yesterday's episode was a perfect example!!
he hasn't any guts to marry gauri/telling her truth!!
n the worst part...remembering anandi's cooking skills!!
errr๐Ÿ˜ก
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he loves only himself!!
rockyman09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 no jagya  is just attracted towards gauri  a kind of infatuation and nothing more๐Ÿ˜†. he likes her company and being studying together for last five years together he is just a kind of attached to her. whereas love is far more strong and committed feeling that one develops over a period of time๐Ÿ˜Šand understands others point of view and accepts each other with all the flaws. its like a journey and not a sudden reaction. sorry bt i don't believe in first sight love as according to me love is the care, the  commitment and respect that one develops towards another and realizes  it in a period of time ๐Ÿ˜Š.
fuzzyface thumbnail
Jagat doesn't know what true love is even if it stared him right in his face.