India-Forums

Written Update of May 16th

ziddiladki Senior Member
ziddiladki
ziddiladki

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Ranveer says to Rasal I am happy to take care of our child but your eyes is not telling me the same is your heart as I feel someone has forced you to make this decision

Ranveer asks Kamal if she is the one but kamal does not say anything and Rasal tells him that she is doing what he asked but I have saying in something also and I believe I should keep the vaarish here

Ranveer says now I know who is behind this and asks dadi how can you become so selfish you have prayed and ask for forgiveness for others mistake and not you are making big mistake by separating a child from a mother

BT gets and says its me who I have forced because we all have become selfish because we got you married to Rasal for your happiness and we have to get her married to Vick now for you happiness so yes we all have become selfish

Dadisa asks Rasal for forgiveness as she never said anything when first she was getting married to Ranveer and she is not able to give her justice and not saying anything when Ranveer asked us to get you married to Vick and Rasal says its no one's fault is my luck that I have to go through this

Ranveer says why are you saying all this I am doing this all for your happiness and Rasal no you are doing it for yours in the beginning I also had to give up my love for Rukmi and today also and Vick is also not thinking he has hopes for us together but I don't because after I give birth to my child I want you to tell my child that his/her mother died while giving birth and then I will go far away with Vick from you alls and die and you won't be able to find my body but until I give birth please I beg you to let me stay here as I will never look back after leaving and Rasal cries and Ranveer feels guilty and leaves the room

Everyone is confused and the 3 evils are annoyed but Deep is going out to meet Kasturi and Mamasa tries to stop him but Deep only cares of missing Kasturi and tells him to get on BT good side and reminds him that he was the one who 1st time gave idea of Ranveer and Rasal to get married and Deep says that right how did I forget this and in the room BT and Dadisa feel they really had become selfish and hope God can forgive them for hurting Rasal Ranveer is also feeling hurt and remembering Rasals word and tells Rukmi he was wrong and I am a sinner and Rukmi tells him no you are not you ware trying to think good for her and they both hug

DD blames everything on Rukmi and MS tries to stop her but she keeps going on and on and tells him to be quiet as Ranveer is the one who has become stupid and this makes Rasal angry and yells at her mom that Ranveer does not remember anything and it strikes her that Ranveer does not remember anything and that is why he is doing all this I should of not hurt him like that I will go to him and tell him I will do as you say for his happiness I will do it he will forgive me and Ranveer comes and says you don't need to lie anymore'.and show ends on Rasal

Tomorrow: Rasal tells Rukmi that as much as you pray to Kanna of your pure heart I pray with same feeling but instead of asking for love of Ranveer I will ask for his hatred toward you (god never makes bad wishes come true for others you try to harm so good luck well in this case is out creative team but let see hope they agree)

P.S. please forgive for any error'.

Edited by ziddiladki - 17 May 2011 at 10:38pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

param02krassmomsx3swarajgirsaggi80giguserkamkailashcutestvampirem001LeandraRoshini1494

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziddiladki

kamkailash Groupbie
kamkailash
kamkailash

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for your updates. But What rasal is expecting? Her charater is now a days so irritating. She is loving ranveer truely means she can wait for his love and she can happy with her child. She knows very well rukmi was spoiled by ranveer already. At that time she wants ranveer to marry rukmi. Now what happen? So at that time she is talking for rukmi to padma is full drama but not love for her sister? What a contradiction? If she really want justice for her sister now she is happy that ranveer marry her.but she is selfish against justice. God never helps her. That true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziddiladki

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top