Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Rajesh Khanna's Lady Love opens up abt relationshi (Page 4)

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by monar

true "Evergreen" lover boy.

Don't forget Dev Anand. Recently he mentioned how hurt he was with Zeenat Aman when she showed interest in Raj Kapoor too. Silly

According to him, he and wife (Kalpana Kartik) live under one roof but apart.  

Lol why am I not surprised  Ermm

Bollywood heroes should come with "lover boy" expiry date..
Wacko duh! I can see the future .. "Teen they bhai"

TallyHo IF-Rockerz
TallyHo
TallyHo

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Ishq mein  zaalim- haalat ho gayi aisi kharaab
black half pant ke saath pehni neeli juraab!

Ishq mein ho gaya aisa haal
budhape mein safed se laal ho gaye baal!

LOL

Edited by TallyHo - 16 May 2011 at 9:56pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gamla_frostyqwwwKim75Shipra_SIsha.IshamonarIHeartDeepika.Miss.ColorfullDexterkichokribamboocopterfire_gun

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
he probably said this dialogue to her for sure anita i hate tears re. kaka was a damn gud actor in his times but now he is just whatever n ppl should leave ranbir alone now cuz kaka has arrived  with his lady love LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yahoo2Shipra_S

TallyHo IF-Rockerz
TallyHo
TallyHo

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

he probably said this dialogue to her for sure anita i hate tears re. kaka was a damn gud actor in his times but now he is just whatever n ppl should leave ranbir alone now cuz kaka has arrived  with his lady love LOL
ya ranbir has some TOUGH competition!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwYahoo2Shipra_Sbamboocopter

bulls-eye IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_Sbamboocopter

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Kaka ko mili nayi pushpa reee

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TallyHoIsha.IshaDexterkichokribamboocopterfire_gun

TallyHo IF-Rockerz
TallyHo
TallyHo

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Kaka ko aisa waisa na samjho... his popularity in his hey days would put the male stars of today to shame...

In one of her interviews, Mumtaz was quoted saying "I would pull his leg and tease him about his fan following. Whenever Rajesh entered a hotel in Madras, there was a queue of 600 girls waiting to see him at midnight. As a result, even I would get some importance, as people would ask for my autograph as well. He was very generous with his associates, and would party a lot."

During the peak of his career he would be mobbed during public appearances. Fans kissed his car, which would be covered with lipstick marks, and lined the road, cheering and chanting his name. Female fans sent him letters written in their blood.] There used to be a line of cars of his producers and hysterical fans outside his bungalow every day.

During the filming of Amar Prem there was a scene that needed to be filmed at Howrah Bridge with a boat carrying Khanna with Sharmila moving under the bridge. The authorities ruled this scene out as they realized that if the public found out that the hero of the film would be there, it may create problems on the bridge itself, and that it might collapse due to the amount of people trying to get a glimpse of their favourite actor

Film critic Monojit Lahiri remembers "Girls married themselves to photographs of Rajesh Khanna, cutting their fingers and applying the blood as sindoor. Rajesh was God, there has never been such hysteria.

The BBC made a film on him, titled Bombay Superstar, in 1974, the shooting for which began the same time when he got married and his film Daag premiered

A textbook prescribed by the Bombay University contained an essay, 'The Charisma of Rajesh Khanna!'.

Sharmila Tagore said in interview to India Express, "Women came out in droves to see Kaka (Khanna). They would stand in queues outside the studios to catch a glimpse, they would marry his photographs, they would pull at his clothes. Delhi girls were crazier for him than Mumbai girls. He needed police protection when he was in public. I have never seen anything like this before and since.

Edited by TallyHo - 16 May 2011 at 11:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwShipra_Sbamboocopterfire_gun

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TallyHo

Sharmila Tagore said in interview to India Express, "Women came out in droves to see Kaka (Khanna). They would stand in queues outside the studios to catch a glimpse, they would marry his photographs, they would pull at his clothes. Delhi girls were crazier for him than Mumbai girls. He needed police protection when he was in public. I have never seen anything like this before and since.

And it won't happen again! Aaj kal sab ki pol khul gayi thanks to media and internet. So at least in BW there is no hero worshipping and writing letters in blood...I hope! LOL I remember Ranbir losing his shirt once...but I think it's been a while since then. Now I don't think girls are going that crazy over him. Are they?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

Go to top