|Sweet&Salty#6|Suggestion list 142New Shop Link146 - Page 60

Posted: 12 years ago
Lol jessy meri jkj its not at the end of the month its on 3rd and goes on till 27th and i will try to update as soon as exam is over but not huge ones small small updates will be there :)
omfggg NOOO ðŸ˜³ make sigs in your free time..i mean you must be taking breaks from studying na? well you should be so make sigs during breaks and try to update ASAP pleaseee i'm dying to see your sigs omfggg youuu :|
Heey Niya happy to see you back ! 🤗 Missd your work very much give us uptade soon...BTW do you rember me na ? Hehe :P
Hey all i will be back in three weeks and i will update very soon <3 thank you for all your response will reply back once i am back

lots of love

NiyaEdited by -Niya- - 12 years ago
Niyuu dii MissYouuu  🤗 🤗
Originally posted by -Niya-

Hey all i will be back in three weeks and i will update very soon <3 thank you for all your response will reply back once i am back

lots of love

Niya
what a blatant lie! ðŸ¤£

i hate youuu ðŸ˜ƒ
^^ JESSY MERI JKJ SHUDAAAP😳
I just wanna finish this page coz i wanna update in a new page coz its like a huuuge UPD :|
and BTW Am Back.. Am gonna give a huuuge comment in ur shop...😆

Edited by -Niya- - 12 years ago
When are you going to UPDATE :\
Heyya All..
Am sooo Sorry For disappearing all of a sudden without any notice.. But all was coz of my loser computer and net.. But am Back now so Yipeee :P
But I guess this will be my last update for the week coz am going out of station.. So, I wont be able to update after that.. But next update will be on Monday.. To compensate my Three Months ka absence i kind of made this update like way too Huge there are around 58 sigs.. This time itz only DMG coz i didnt have other pics... But would start with others too very soon...
Before Closing off i would like to take your suggestions for Next update..
I know before i left I even opened my shop for requests, But i could not Complete coz i was like.. All of a sudden i had to shift to Mumbai and here my PC went dead.. And all drama LOL! So i would even finish ur requests by today or Monday Promiseee..!

OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS..

Love Ya
Pari
UPDATEEE...
This Update Has KaJen KaSh and KaSu..
As I told i just had these pics coz my comp problem... Next time i would try to add some more couples too.!

KaJen

KaSh

KaSu

KaSu

Thank you Thats All for Now..!
Hope You All Like It
Love Ya
Pari