|Sweet&Salty#6|Suggestion list 142New Shop Link146 - Page 51

-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Waah Waah NIYUUU. <3 Okay now that I'm gonna tell you that your colouring is out of the world, you better not tell me that "No, I have to improve more." Oh come on, look at your work ; you're amazing niyuuu. πŸ€—
Love those KaSh avi's, brought back memories. LOVE your colouring and the scene selections yaar, muah muah. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† The KaJen and the YuNa ones are very pretty too..you're becoming better and better with every update of yours ;)

Love you tons niyuuu <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Chicka, can you like stack these for me? Vertically and Horizentally hehe. Muah, Love u.

Off to revision :D 
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-..NiyaPari..

OMG i totally forgot.. I will defo stack it kal PLOMISHHH :D

oh dont worry i wont let u forget it kal 🀣🀣 will remind u if u forget againπŸ€” πŸ€£πŸ€£
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reqs came out FABBB Pari!!
loved the 2nd one the most.. amazing wrk on it!

nd KaJen ones are like always DAMNN beautiful!!
esp this one is my favourite of all!
>
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome creations dear

-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Comment Edited Page 67
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Woah, gorgeous update baby :) Love all the request wali siggies =) Beautifully done and what can I say abt your creations! They are simply amazing and it's so hard to believe that they are made by my bachchi πŸ˜‰ Totally loved them all =) Keep it up sweetoo !!

Your avis are just amazing =) I keep looking at them though they are not my fav couple 🀣 
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
beautiful creations yaar
loved them
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm 
frndshp_luv_dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww...loved this one Pari...beautiful...especially the use of text n colouring...πŸ‘
Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Res

EDIT:

I think imma faint... is this seriously my request NiyuPari? OMG!!!😳 *blinks rapidly, looks away, looks again and yup it's still thereeeeeeeeeee*
Are you completely out of your tiny little mind?!?!😲 "Horrible"?!😳 From which angle??😑 I have inspected it "angle badal, badal keπŸ˜†" and i can't find any fault- toh tujhe kya kharaabi dikh rahi hai mem sahiba?😲

It's sooo freaking perfect!!! Haiii main mar jawaaan... what have you done Niyuuu?!?!😡😍😡😍 I can't stop staring... it's so beautiphoool!!😍☺️❀️
This sig is not leaving my dabba for a looong time now- ILY NiyuuuPari-jiii!! Thank you sooo so much!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Eeeks i still can't believe that i have 4 of my ultimate addictions staring out at me from such a HoT sig!!!! β€οΈ  Yeahhh baby!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sunooo i now imma sound like a complete pain but can you make me a long icon with the same pics pls?πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

Ahhh i'm off to drool some moreee😍😍😍😍😍
Thank youuu once again!!!<3<3

X
... btw jaldi se phir open up coz i have another request and i only wanna ask you to do it for moiπŸ˜›
... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Edited by midnight.blue - 12 years ago