Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Jab Hum Mile- Shanak Fic 30 pg 48 (Page 37)

angel_9 Goldie
angel_9
angel_9

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
hey shona di...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

awesome updates ...

amazing as always...

shanak of ur ff r just amazing & wonderful...loved all the parts...

&

i loved it how u described that khanak shot the gangster...& she was pro at it...awesome description...

&

shanak convo...mmm lovely...gopi & ducks...awesome... description...they got married interesting...

update soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
will try to update on Wednesday

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_9RB81

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
nice 1 yaar plz cont soon...
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
thanks ladies. surprise ended up just writing up a fresh update now

Part Twenty-Four

The weeks passed by. Khanak and Khushboo were at the women's  shelter donating some clothes and talking with the women,

The caretaker of the shelter took Khanak aside this week. She seemed frightened.

" Aasthaji kya hua? Aap pareshaan lagri hai aaj," Khanak said with concern.

" I am sure you have heard of Munna Bhai who was arrested some months back," Aastha said.

Khanak frowned. Munna Bhai had been injured severely when the chandelier  when she had shot it down. If he was not dead , he was too injured to harm anyone else now.

"His niece was here yesterday with  this mean looking guy. They were looking for a couple, more in particular the girl. I tried to explain this is a woman's shelter and not that girl's place but they kept threatening and saying the girl has been here before. I was wondering since your father is a police commissioner maybe he can look into it," Aastha said.

Khanak nodded.

" Could you come to the station and tell us how they looked like?," she asked.

"I am afraid Khanak. Is there anyway someone could draw the descriptions and give it to the police? I  fear what will happen to the other women if those goons figure out it was me who gave the information to the police," Aastha said.

"Koi baat nahin. Main hoon na. I can draw. I'll just come  with a sketch pad,"Khanak assured her.

Khanak drew and wrote down whatever Aastha could tell her. She did not recognize the two people but decided to hand over the information to either her father or brother.

"Khushboo Bhabhi I have to go to the station. If Shantanu or anyone else asks about them just say I went to meet my family," she said.

"Khanak this seems serious. Are you sure you don't want me to come along?," Khushboo asked.

"Nahin Bhabhi. Even if Dad or Bhaiya are not there, Tiwari saab will be around. I will see you all at home soon," she stated.

Khushboo hesitated  for a moment before she got into the car and left.

Khanak sighed. She hoped the past would not darken their future now. It had started to rain heavily. She met Tiwari who said her brother would be in shortly. As she waited she wondered if she should tell  Jatin about what had transpired in Goa. She shook her head. Her family may think it was all Shantanu's fault and ask her to leave him. She would not be able to live without Shantanu.

Jatin came and  Khanak got up quickly to greet him. When she mentioned it was about the women's shelter , her brother led her into the back  office. She showed him everything and  told him whatever  information she had.

Jatin took a  deep breath.

"Khanak I appreciate you trying to help your friends but I am concerned about your safety. Also you need to think of more people now. There are so many people who would be lost if something happened to you," Jatin said.

"Bhaiya I understand. I won't do anything to cause any danger to anyone else,"Khanak stated.

"Khanak lekin tumari  zindagi.."

Khanak turned solemn  as she spoke," Bhaiya, meri chinta karni zaroorat nahin hain. Jiske paas aap, Papa aur Shantanu jaise pati ho,  woh  ladki sab se zyaada safe hai."

Jatin smiled.

"Pagali"

He hugged her and patted her shoulder.

"Chalo main tuhme ghar chor ke aata hoon," he said firmly.

Suddenly there was  knock at the door.

" Saab koi urgent phone call hai aap ke liye," Tiwari said.

" Bhaiya I will be fine on my own. You take care of yourself. When you get a chance please update me," Khanak urged.

" Theek hai. Call me when you reach home," he ordered.

"Jee Bhaiya," Khanak said with a smile.

Shantanu was studying for an exam but he was restless.  Tomorrow was father's day and he had wanted to plan something for Sunil with Khanak. She was supposed to be back now.  He hoped she hadn't gotten stuck anywhere in this storm.

He was done reviewing the chapter and decided to  go make some coffee. He went into the sitting room and sat down in that same seat where he had seen Khanak after she had saved Dadi. He had been stunned to see her in his house and  startled to see she was injured. He had decided then and there she would be the girl he would marry.

Meanwhile due to traffic, Khanak ended up walking some distance in the rain. She was glad she had sent most of the things home with Khushboo and left the drawings and notes in Jatin's office. She called her brother when she reached the front door. She hung up and then opened the door with her keys. She was trembling with the cold.

It was past nine pm. On Saturdays everyone had their own plans, she didn't expect anyone to be around waiting for her.

She was startled to see Shantanu  sitting and looking up at her when she walked in. She too was reminded of  how surprised he was the day he saw her sitting in the same exact spot.

He looked at her the same way he had that day. He was surprised in a good way.

"Khanak tumhe itni dher kaise lagi?,"  he inquired.

" There was so much traffic because of the storm ," she muttered.

He looked at her  head to toe. Her hair was dripping wet, her clothes clung to her slender form.

" Sub theek hai na?," he asked.

She nodded trying not to show she was actually freezing. He came close to her and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

" You must be freezing. Why don't you go change? I need to discuss something with you," he said.

She  merely nodded and headed upstairs to get changed.

Shantanu made  chai for her. The plan would go to waste if his wife took ill. Sunil would feel bad and wouldn't want to celebrate the day as much.

He found her with fresh clothes but with her hair still wet. He shook his head. He bent down and pulled her to a standing position so that her back was against his chest.

Still holding on arm around her waist, he grabbed a towel and  started drying her hair.

" Sometimes you are still like a child," he hissed as he now used his hands to dry her hair.

She smiled as he finished drying her hair and placed the towel on her shoulders.

Her worries  subsided for the meantime. She loved the feel of his hands. He was so good to her.

She grabbed a hair brush and sat down across from him.

" So you had something to tell me?," she inquired.

" Tomorrow is father's day. I was wondering what we could do for Dad," Shantanu said.

"Hmm what do you and Akshay Bhaiya usually do every year?," she inquired.

" We usually play cricket at the club then Mom and Dadi always make Dad's favorite food," Shantanu stated.

Khanak thought for a moment.

" This time you and I will cook for Papa," Khanak declared.

Shantanu looked at her surprised.

"Khanak  I can make tea and coffee that's about it," he quipped.

" Hmm, chai toh acchi hai. No worries SK,  as along as we work together we can make things work," she stated.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.88AzaraA_sweet_IF_ridadishbhanangel_9candy84k.krithikarafia 24saaaziluvmanarpurvi08RB81PhoenixRadarsimikrFanaahshalini_stogepe30shanakyasharan

angel_9 Goldie
angel_9
angel_9

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
hey shona di HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

amazing update...

loved it...

so munna bhai's sister is after khanak...wonderful description...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

she says about all what she knows from aastha to jatin...but didn't tell her & shaan's last encounter with munna bhai...

she gets drenched in rain & shaan is worried about her...loved their convo...awesome descri[ption...

u gave  a surprise by updating today...

adventure_gurl

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
SK is cooking for his dad.. good going Shaan..
btw, hope there is nothing serious thats going to happen to Shanak..
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
thanks ladies hopefully I can update Wednesday sometime.

In the  mean time let me know what the new  villan names should be, one girl name and one guy name, thanks.

hehe I am asking for the villan names  instead of baby names lol

RB81

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
hei sonali,
thanks for the early update..
oh no..so munnabhai's niece is after them especially her..
shaan n khanak thinking abt the moment she saved daadi..
lovely lovely..
shaan taking care of khanak(drying her hair)..so lovely..
expecting for wednesday to come..
@villain names: so funny u r asking us..ok if possible i'll tell some..else sorry..

Go to top