Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Jab Hum Mile- Shanak Fic 30 pg 48 (Page 35)

AzaraA Senior Member
AzaraA
AzaraA

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
oye hoyeee how cute that was sona...Day Dreaming

first of all so sorry for being so late to read and comment ... i apologize

i loved last 4 parts ...my goodness completely shanaklicious ...Clap

going very well ...ur ff is different ... i loved it ...

plz keep writing ...

thx for all ur regular pm's

luv zara

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

k.krithika Goldie
k.krithika
k.krithika

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hi Sonali Smile
Another awesome update loved it Heart
Beautifully written Clap
Thank u so much Big smile

Love u Hug

adventure_gurl

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Nice update ... looking forward to their Law school days ... udhar bhi dono college mein TP karenge sath mein?

Won't she be his senior, as she is already studying law na?

~Cheers,
Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 17 June 2011 at 12:11pm
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dishbhan

Nice update ... looking forward to their Law school days ... udhar bhi dono college mein TP karenge sath mein?

Won't she be his senior, as she is already studying law na?

~Cheers,
Dish

Khanak is doing her masters in sociology and Shantanu is going for law school. I haven't studied law nor do I am  good buddies with a lawyer. I will write based on what I know. Khanak is working and going to school. Shantanu is going to help his Dad out until he finishes school. I am not sure what the next twist will be. The next update may a  filer on until I figure out what is next for Shanak in this story.
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

this is just a filler update until I can get time to update again. Hope you all enjoy and please pm or post your suggestions. Next update Wednesday hopefully.

Part Twenty-Three

It was the first day of law school for Shantanu. He was getting his things together. Khanak was slipping on her earrings and asking him if he had everything he needed.

"Yeah Khanak, I think I have all the paperwork and my books," he stated.

She looked at him and realized he was nervous.

She came over to him  and grasped his hand.

" Honestly Khanak all this seems strange. I knew someday if I married these changes would come.  I feel like a school boy on his first day of school," he admitted.

She cupped his chin.

" You can do this Shantanu. I am always with you and I believe in you," she stated firmly.

She stood up on her toes and then stepped on his feet and kissed his forehead. When she stepped back and looked into his eyes, he said," Khanak I love you and thanks for coming into my life."

She smiled.

She straightened her collar of her kurti with a smile. He too broke into a smile.

" Chalo ab sab se ashiwad aur good wishes lay lo," she urged.

They went to the  mandir in the house.  They took blessings and prayed. They turned to find Dadi there.  They both took her blessings by touching her feet. She blessed them both.

They went to eat  breakfast with  everyone else.

" Shaan today we all are proud of you. Someday you will make a great lawyer and you will further glorify the Khandlewal name," Sunil declared.

Madhavi wished him luck along with Khushboo and Akshay.

Dharam was going to drive Khanak and Shantanu to their respective locations today. They sat together in the back seat. Shantanu's stop was first,  he  looked at Khanak for a moment before he got out.

"All the best jaan," she stated.

"Thanks darling," he whispered.

They exchanged smiles  before he got out of the car. As they watched him leave, Dharam said," Bhabhiji Shaan Baba will make a great lawyer someday. He has always achieved whatever he has been determined to achieve."

Khanak clutched her manglasutra  and prayed  that Shantanu's dreams would come  true and that he could move past what he had been in the past. Dharam  went back into traffic and they headed towards the Mumbai City Hospital where Khanak was slated to work for most of the day.

Shantanu had  a great first day. His professors were strict but were knowledgable  in their areas. He could already see himself as a lawyer. His classes got done for the day by 4pm. He decided to call Khanak  to see how her day was going.

Khanak was winding down her day at the hospital. She had thirty minutes before she  had to punch out. She felt her phone vibrate  on her desk. She smiled seeing it was Shantanu.

"Kaisa tha aap ka din?," she inquired.

"It went well.  When do you get done?," he asked.

She fiddled with some papers and responded," I get done in about thirty minutes as a long as  no one pages me in the next few minutes," she stated.

"Theek hai toh hum milte  hain.  There is a nice caf  a block from the hospital. We'll grab some coffee and  talk about our day," he stated.

" Shantanu meri class hai ek ghanta ke baad," she said dejectedly.

"Oh so you better have something to eat. We'll meet soon, I'll pick up something for you," he insisted.

"Theek hai. I'll meet you at the lobby then," she stated.

Shantanu  got a  taxi and got to the hospital in record time. He handed Khanak her veg wrap and they grabbed chai in the hospital caf. She quickly ate and then they headed off to her college.

She promised they would talk tonight and kissed his cheek .

"I'll pick you up later. What time are you done?," he inquired.

" 7:30, you don't have to come," she said.

"I want to Khanak. See you then," he said as she smiled and started walking away.

Unlike most evenings when she sat in class, today Khanak was restless. She prayed there would be no large assignments for the following class as she really wanted to know about Shantanu's first day.

Class ended, she met Gopi for  a quick chat before they headed their separate ways. Khanak walked outside and decided to call Shantanu.

"Hi aap kahan hai?," she asked politely.

" I am almost there Khanak. Stay where you are. I do not want you wandering around like you did in Goa," he said firmly.

She smiled.

" Accha Baba. I am staying right here. I am waiting for you," she said before hanging up.

A few people left and some who knew her waved good-bye to her. Khanak stepped out a bit on the street to see  if Shantanu was  around. Her phone rang suddenly and she took it out of her bag.

"Khanak I told you to stay put. Why are you are on the street," her husband admonished her.

She shook her head and moved back.

"Wait how do you know I was on the street?," she asked.

He pulled up just then.

"I got my eyes on you darling," he quipped as he hung up the phone. She came over and sat down next to him.

"Next time don't be standing there. What if someone else didn't look and ran you down?," he hissed.

"Look I am fine. Now tell me about your day," she urged.

As he pulled into traffic he told her about his day and his professors.

When they reached home everyone was settling down for dinner. They all discussed their days and what had happened. Khushboo announced she was launching her own boutique and everyone  clapped and congratulated her.

"Khanak make sure you send all your friends to the boutique when it's ready. I think we should start a drive  so we can have  the more fortunate customers donate their old clothes," Khushboo declared.

"Jee Bhabhi. One of the shelters we cover, the women there are trying to rebuild their lives. They could make good use of the clothes,"Khanak replied.

Madhavi and Dadi decided to help out too by telling their social circles about it.

The men went over to the drawing room to discuss business and Shantanu's first day of law school.

It was already nearing eleven pm when Khanak met Shantanu in their room.

" How was  your time with Dadi, Mom and Khushboo Bhabhi?," he asked.

Khanak smiled.

"Good I am feeling more at home here as each day passes," she stated.

"I am glad to hear that. Now I guess we should get ready for bed. I have class a bit later, what time  are you going in?," he inquired.

" I am going to Saint Mary's tomorrow  and then Khushboo Bhabhi and I are meeting at the women's shelter there. Tomorrow will be an eventful day. I might stop by and see my Mom if there is time," she said.

"Good pass on my greetings if you do," he said.

She went to freshen up when she  returned she assumed he was asleep.

"Good night Shantanu," she whispered.

He opened his eyes. She nearly jumped out of her skin.

"You sure fooled me," she exclaimed.

He smiled.

" Do you think I would have slept without getting a good night kiss from you?," he asked as he pulled her into the bed.

She kissed his cheek and rolled back to her own side. He let her be knowing she had a long day coming up. He  interwined his  right hand in hers and he snuggled close to her after shutting off the lamp. 

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakfan2011_sweet_minnu345IF_ridadishbhanangel_9nk.mailk.krithikarafia 24saaaziluvmanarPhoenixRadarpurvi08RB81simikrOlicityFan-Manita-Fanaahshalini_sThe_May_Rosetogepe30shanakyasharan

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
hei sonali,
it is not like a filler..
u need to give us the glimpse of the life they r abt to lead...
but it seems hectic for khanak..
she might not get enough time to spend with family n shaan..
but shaan will understand n give her time..
wishing to see shaan as a successful lawyer soon n khanak to finish her studies..
continue soon..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazadventure_gurl

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
hectic days ahead for Khanak and SK.. hope its better..

adventure_gurl

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Nice update ... what was she doing in a hospital? she is law college na herself?

I am waiting to see to how you take to this story ahead ... update soon.

~Cheers,
Dish

Go to top