Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Sonali!!!!!!!

Hugggsss!!!

Didn't I tell you before tht you are one of my fav writers??

Just loved the last 2 updats..they were just awesome..!!!!:D
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sonali 😊
Awesome update loved it πŸ˜ƒ
Enjoying every part πŸ˜ƒ
U are an amazing writer πŸ‘
Thanks πŸ€—
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sonali very nice update😊
christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
brilliant as always...

these two are too cute...

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: simiv

Sonali!!!!!!!

Hugggsss!!!

Didn't I tell you before tht you are one of my fav writers??

Just loved the last 2 updats..they were just awesome..!!!!:D

Wow Simi,  I am taking a bow here I am so elated to hear such words from a great writer herself!

πŸ˜ƒ thanks for the support dear!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: k.krithika

Hi Sonali 😊
Awesome update loved it πŸ˜ƒ
Enjoying every part πŸ˜ƒ
U are an amazing writer πŸ‘
Thanks πŸ€—

Thanks dear, just hope I can improve with on the job stuff as I improve with hopefully my writing! Thanks for reading!πŸ˜ƒ
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
sonali 2day is friday  so ts time fr an update:)
adventure_gurl thumbnail

thanks everyone for the support

Part Twenty-two

She was relieved that it was him that grabbed her and not anyone else. She had a mix of emotions. She was surprised he had shown up but happy that he  realized her worth and could not stay away from her too long.

" I was missing you darling," he quipped.

She nudged him slightly.

"  You could have called," she quipped.

" I was concerned so I came over here to see for myself," he retorted.

She rolled her eyes.

He sighed.

"We have been married  barely two months and you are already rolling your eyes at me," Shantanu quipped.

She laughed.

" You should not be here.  Yeh ladies sangeet hai," she hissed.

" I have taken vows to protect you," he insisted.

"From what? I am here with all harmless women. There aren't supposed to be men here until after the event is over," she stated.

"Yes but I was thinking maybe Amar came here," he said.

She shook her head.

" I don't think that guy will ever have the guts to look at me after what you did yesterday," she stated.

She started to walk away, he pulled her back to him.

"Did you really think I would wait until tomorrow to see you again?," he inquired.

"Seems like you are doing more than seeing," she quipped.

He leaned forward and was about to kiss her when the lights came back on and there was uproar in the main room where all the other women were gathered.

Khanak indicated for Shantanu to stay where he was.

She rushed into the room. The women had grabbed utensils and pillows and were hitting someone with a sheet covering them.

She told them to stop. She lifted the sheet to reveal Daskish!

All the women giggled as they looked towards Gopi.

Sunita and Gopi's mother grabbed his ears one by one and yelled at him.

"  Bhabhi where is Shantanu?," he asked.

Sunita, Urmila and Gopi gasped together.

" Jiju  I don't think he is here right now," Khanak said pretending not to have seen him.

She ushered him out of the room, hearing him mutter he would not leave Shaan for this. She tried not to laugh as he clamored out the door.

When the sangeet ended an hour later, Khanak looked around for Shantanu but did not see him. She sighed.

Urmila tapped her on the shoulder.

"So let me guess,  Shantanu was here," she whispered.

Khanak blushed in embarrassment.

She received a text from him  at one am. It read: Be ready tomorrow. Dulhan hum le jayenge.

She smiled in glee. She would be glad to be with him. She could not wait to start the rest of their lives together. She was now completely his after all.

The next day Khanak took care in getting ready.  After the wedding, Gopi's bidaai would happen and so would hers in way. Khanak had lived the past few days in way that she imagined all the rasams being performed her marriage as well. They had their first night and now the pug phera had been completed. Gopi's parents would be letting her go to Daskish and she would be returning to resume her life with Shantanu and the rest of the Khandlewals.

Urmila teased her about how she was going to be more glowing than Gopi today. Jatin hugged Khanak and said he was happy for her. Her father and mother tried not to get emotional.

The wedding went smoothly.  Shantanu and Khanak relived their own marriage as  they watched Daskish and Gopi go through all the pheras and rasams. While the newly married couple was taking blessings from their elders, Shantanu came forward towards Khanak .

She mouthed what he was up to. He pulled out a sindoor box. She gasped in elation. He filled her maang. She closed her eyes to take in all the emotions she was feeling now.

They shared a quick embrace before proceeding for the reception. The song  I hate luv stories came on, Amar and some other guys harassed some of the women on the dance floor, Jatin wanted to go thrash him but Shantanu stopped him.

"Bhaiya main isse janta hoon. I can handle him," he insisted.

Jatin tapped him on the shoulder.

Shantanu stepped in front of Khanak. He indicated for Amar to stay  away otherwise he would get arrested. Amar and his gang backed off . Shantanu and Khanak decided to  welcome the new couple. The atmosphere  turned all fun and games  again. Shantanu and Khanak introduced the couple and then Daskish and Gopi made their entrance.

They danced to Jab Koi Baat. Then the dance floor was cleared. Everyone was surprised. Gopi and Daskish asked Shantanu and Khanak to perform on Chor Bazaari.

Khanak's family encouraged her to go perform and they cheered Shantanu as well. The crowd cheered as the couple acted out the song quite well.

Sanjay and Sunita were emotional later as Shantanu and Khanak got ready to leave that  night to return back to the Khandlewal Manison. They took blessings from her parents and hugged Jatin and exchanges pleasantries with Suraj and Urmila.

Sunil was up playing a game of chess with Dharam. He greeted the couple.

"Khanak so glad to have you back. However if you had not gone to your maakya for a day we all wouldn't get to see Shaan so antsy," Sunil teased.

" Dad please don't embarrass me," Shantanu said like a child.

Sunil laughed.

" Saach toh hai Bhabhiji aap ke bina yeh ghar soona hai," Dharam quipped.

"Thanks Dharam Bhaiya. Vaise jeet kisi hoari hai?,"Khanak asked. ( Anyways who is winning?)

" Meri hogyi Khanak beta. I have my  rani and raja back in my castle," Sunil quipped.

Khanak exchanged  smiles with Shantanu.

"Vaise Shaan you should be getting ready for your term. It is starting soon right?," is father inquired.

" Yes Dad. Khanak is also starting her class and work on Monday. I guess we should get ready for bed. Good luck with the match," Shantanu said as he put an arm around Khanak.

They walked away after wishing the two men good night.

Sunil watched them leave. He was glad Shantanu had agreed for this rishta. Khanak had grounded him like no one else ever could.

Khanak changed into her pink nightgown and freshened up. She had some jewelry she needed help to remove. When Shantanu emerged from the bathroom, she indicated for him to come help her.

He came over to her and kissed her shoulder  before removing her earrings and necklace.

They went to settle down in their bed. He took her hand in his.

"Khanak I really missed you," he whispered.

She smiled and caressed his cheek.

"I may have not shown it but I really missed you too," she replied.

" Before you came into my life, I didn't know how to live. Since you came I began to realize how important even the simple things are," he stated.

She smiled recalling how he had filled her maang and got in front of her when Amar and his gang had  invaded her and the other girls' space.

He reminded her of the previous night.

" Tum kuch bhool rayi ho," he hissed.

She acted innocent.

"Kya ho sakta hai?"

He groaned and pointed to his lips.

"We have unfinished business," he stated.

"Do we have to always get romantic?," she asked.

"Well  don't you like being close to me?," he asked.

She sighed and turned the other way, he pulled her back to him.

"Kya hai?"

"I want one," he said.

She looked at him shocked.

"You want one like now? We haven't been married that long," she exclaimed.

He looked at her puzzled.

"We had more than one the other night Khanak," he stated.

"Shantanu how is that possible? In less than two months  how could I have more than one , let alone know for sure that I was..," she trailed off.

"Khanak what are you talking about? I am talking about kisses," he stated.

She blushed.

"I thought you were talking about kids," she stated.

Shantanu laughed.

"Gosh Khanak! There is no way when I am about to start law school and besides Akshay Bhaiya should have a child first. They have been married longer than us," he stated.

"Ok good. I am not ready yet either. I want to spend some time with you first," she said relieved.

He pulled her closer and said,"Kiss me then."

She shied for a moment before she slowly leaned over and kissed his cheek. He was greedy so he leaned over her and kissed her on the lips. She responded and held onto his shoulder. The night passed blissfully for the couple.

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh..s cute yaar...luvved it...
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hayyyeee
 haayyyeee
 frst d epi n now this cute teasing romance:)
 sooo shweet re sonali

they r so so so so so cute na

i laughed wen d kids wala talk came...omg he was talking of kisses n khanak abt babies...lol
 tooo cute
 only u can write such sweet stuff n make it look marjawa:)