Rang Badalti Odhani

Jab Hum Mile- Shanak Fic 30 pg 48 - Page 25

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by--Manita-

Last 2 updates were nice Sonali...loved them !!

Thanks Manita Di, glad you liked them!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-dishbhan

Good Romantic update !

ye tho hona hi tha ... khanak shaan ko kaise vella baithne degi!

Whats the plan for Shaan ahead? Next part soon pls...

~Cheers,
Dish

So far the plan is law school, but that does not mean the past will not come back to haunt him, let's see what happens next. They have been living a carefree life, Shantanu actually has time to get bored lol!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
here is an update for now, next update will be hopefully by Friday, so enjoy this for now.

Part Twenty-One

Shantanu returned home and was surprised to learn Khanak had  gone to her maakya for pug phera.

" Dadi why did you let her go  today? I am not allowed at the ladies sangeet. This means I won't see her until the wedding," Shantanu complained.

Sunil shook his head and exchanged glances.

"Shaan tumari shaadi toh do mahine pehle hui hai. Wait until after a year is over, you will wish she goes to her parents at least once a year," Sunil quipped.

Madhavi nudged him and he gasped a bit.

" You are right Dad! For me and Akshay it has been a bit over a year now. He doesn't  even realize if I am gone for an afternoon. Seeing my devar like this makes me wish Akshay had more sense,"Khushboo stated.

Akshay arrived and realized there was tension in the room and  tried to retreat.

" Akshay you should join us. Apparently Shaan is the most adoring husband in the house. Khushboo has some complaints,"Madhavi joked.

"Mom please!,"Akshay said.

"Akshay  I have always told you boys that communication is very important in relationships.  If you keep shoving tensions under the carpet you'll have  big  storm to deal with," Sunil said with a slight smile.

Shantanu zoned out as Khushboo Bhabhi started her ranting. He did not believe Khanak would ever be like her. Whenever he was intense Khanak would still stare back into his eyes with just as much as force. She went along with his plans even if she was not sure of her role in them. Sometimes she would go off in her way but she always came to be his side thus far. He knew she would always support him. When he wanted to protect her she would let him but would give him a run for it. Shantanu came out of his reverie knowing that what he and Khanak had no other couple he knew ever had or would have.

Meanwhile Khanak was at her maayaka preparing for the sangeet tonight. She had met Khusbhoo Bhabhi at the parlor earlier.  She realized Shantanu would be home now. She decided to call him since she would be spending  the first night since their marriage without seeing him before sleeping.

" Hello," he said firmly.

"Shantanu,  it's me," she stated.

"I know. So why did you suddenly go to your maakya. Are you complaining to your family about me?," he asked.

She laughed.

"What is there to complain about?"

"Let me guess what last night was for me , it wasn't the same for you," he said.

She turned crimson.

"Shantanu yeh aap kya.."

"Bolo Khanak," he insisted.

"Last night you were amazing," she said recalling his dialogue from their Goa trip.

"Really or are you joking with me?"

"Now you are putting yourself down Mr. Khandlewal," she stated.

"I'll just have to show you how romantic I can be when you get back home Mrs. Khandlewal," he hissed.

He could tell she was surprised.

"Shantanu that we shall see. For now I have to say I love you and I have to go get ready for the sangeet. I'll see you tomorrow," she stated before hanging up the phone.

"We shall see about tonight," Shantanu said  to himself.

The girls were having  a great time. Jatin had off tonight so he was watching Suraj. Khanak was accompanied by her mother and Bhabhi.

"Khanak , Shantanu ke saath tum khush toh ho?," Sunita inquired.

Khanak looked down at her feet for a moment  trying not to blush.

"Mama , Shantanu bauth acche hain. Mera bauth khayal rakte hain,"Khanak stated firmly.

Indeed thus far he had protected her even when she could have handled things. She knew he loved her. She had declared on the phone earlier that she loved him. Both of them never really admitted it to each other in person but last night their actions had spoke for themselves. She decided she would tell him of her feelings when they met tomorrow.

Meanwhile at the bachelor party Ducks was feeling uncomfortable with the strippers another buddy of his had arranged for tonight. Shantanu gave fake smiles and  directed them all to Ducks.

Finally Dakish got fed up and pulled Shantanu aside.

"Shaan I hate this. I feel like I am cheating Gopi like this," he hissed.

" Come on yaar! It is your last chance to look at another girl without getting thrashed. Enjoy yourself, starting tomorrow, Gopi is the only one you can look at," Shantanu told him.

"Lekin these girls are so tacky. I only have eyes for Gopi just like you have eyes only for Khanak Bhabhi," Dakish  declared.

"Woh toh hai. So what should we do?," Shantanu asked.

Ducks smiled.

" I have a light bulb. Let's go sneak in at the ladies sangeet," he said happily.

"You know we'll get  our butts kicked," Shantanu  said.

"Yeah but for a good reason," Ducks insisted.

"Phir chalte hain. By the way I don't see Amar here. I hope he isn't planning to sneak in and look at our girls," Shantanu stated.

"What happened Shaan? Don't tell me he flirted with Khanak Bhabhi?"

Shantanu nodded in the affirmative.

"Ok then that can be our excuse for sneaking in at the ladies sangeet. I'll look for Gopi and you go grab Khanak Bhabhi," Daskish stated.

They high fived  each other and then set off for the venue.

The girls were having a blast. Some chatted about their husbands and some talked about their college events and jobs. They sang a few songs and made Gopi dance with them to some numbers.

The boys arrived and peeked in the room. They had to hide from Gopi's mother and Sunita.  Suddenly the lights went off.

Khanak offered to go check the switch box. She was planning to call someone if she couldn't fix it herself. She headed towards the box when suddenly someone grabbed her wrist and then clasped a hand on her mouth before she could scream.

The person pulled her back  against  a wall. They pulled out a lighter and she could see who had grabbed her. She looked surprised at him.

" Aap yahaan kaise?"

Edited by adventure_gurl - 12 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei sonali,
nice update..
so as i said shaan felt bad abt khanak leaving to maayke without letting him know..
wow!!!!ducks feeling guilty as if he is betraying gopi in his batchelor's party..
i loved it..wonderful..
shaan n ducks crashing at ladies' sangeet..
good time for the power to go n shaan got hold of khanak..
loving it..waiting for next update on friday..
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Luvly updates👏

PART 20

Very romantic mushy...☺️.

rainand shanak... it always creates magic😍

she's not scared of anything... very practical😉

the morning scene reminds me abt rbo ... very cute

PART 21
Vrey nice ... beautifully penned

awww... he's missing her... shweet😊

the fone conv was super cute👏

"last nite u were amazing"... hayeela🥳

ducks is feeling guilty only coz of the strippers at HIS bachelor party... oohh lala....  😛

sneaking in the ladies sangeet... so protective n luving.. sigh

i hoped they are not caught and i really hope that shanatnu has grabbed her not ducks... wenever lights went off its quite risky😳

continue soon.

P.S Thx for the pm😊
Edited by IF_rida - 12 years ago
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sonali di 
loved both the updates
sorry for being late
dishbhan thumbnail
Hey Bhaggu ... ye Shaan aisa bhi karta hain .. Cid wale aisa karte hain kya?

I thght they are boring.

Wrong time to stop!!!!!!!!

ye FF writers aise kaise hotey hain yaar ... latka ke rakhtey hain.

next update pls...

~Cheers,
Dish
_sweet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update next part mai andhere me 1kiss to honehi chahiye.. 😳
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesum shonali...read the last 2 parts...luvved it...
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
kill me just kill me sonali now...pls pls pls update soon im dying here:)))))))))))