Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dishbhan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thrilling !!!!!

Boss, kya yaar edge par rakh rahi ho tum ... woh nahi aata kya karti ye ...

I loved the shopping ... 2nd trip to car for keeping the bags ... roko usko ...

Stakeout ... first one for Khanak ... jaldi update dena pls...

~Cheers,
Dish
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Manita-

It is one of the very few FFs that I manage to catch up on phone !!
Sonali...very well written..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...!!

I usually do not remember stories of different FFs...hats off to those who do...I tell that again and again...
Sometimes, it is hard for me to maintain the essence of my own FFs as 2 different stories๐Ÿ˜›...so forgetful I am becoming ...it' age I think๐Ÿ˜† !!

But this one is different...I am surprised that I remember the story๐Ÿ˜Š !!
it feels like an edge of the seat thriller
I have been a sucker of CID and cop stories with such secret missions and romance...
Is he really going toleave CID and join law school๐Ÿ˜• ????  Even lawyers get into trouble and Shantanu has a past now. Khanak  has a knack of acting on impulse and she got kidnapped alone and with him so far. Life never does stay the same lol.

Say --  No !!!

Please continue it for a long time !!!

Super cute -- she made him a coolie with her shopping !!

Thanks  glad you liked the update Manita Di! " bows"๐Ÿ˜ƒ
minnu345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey great update
i hope that the mission would accomplish
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sonali this is an awesome ff, seriously its so sweet and gripping as well as mysterious and thrilling brilliant combination. yayyy he made it back my lord was i worried but now im worried about tonights mission lol pls keep them safe they are tooo cute for words and bechare havent even managed to spend time together as a married coulpe ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† if u catch my drift lol
cant wait for the enxt part xx
adventure_gurl thumbnail
thanks for commenting Rafia and Minnu, will  try to update more soon!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Deepali- thumbnail
Nice update Sonali !!!!
supperb and beautiful..loved it!!!!
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update sonali di๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
loved itโค๏ธ
christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what an update!

love the completely different setting that you've created with your story...

kahanks enthusiasm at the gun was hillarious and cute!

she really was the counterpart he needed...being so collected...even if inside she wasn't while he hadnt returned at the exact time and through out the night.

looking forward to what adventure holds next!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
thanks Purvi, Deepali and Christmas!

Hey this update is  dedicated to Purvi, part sixteen for a sweet sixteen!

Part Sixteen

Shantanu was just putting away the bags when he heard  some gun shots in the distance. A crowd of people  had dispersed in different directions. Shantanu raced back to where Khanak had been last.

Khanak  had heard the gun shots and kneeled down under a rack of shawls. She knew the shawls would not act as armor against the bullets in case more were shot out. She had to get out of here and find Shantanu.

He noticed  part of a pink dupatta and realized it was Khank hiding there. He  knelt down behind her and pulled her close. She almost screamed but he covered her mouth in time.

"Khanak it's me," he whispered.

"Phew! Main toh darr gayi thi," she rasped.

"It's ok. We have to stay calm and then head to the church. I heard the gang leader doesn't harm anyone inside a church, mandir or mosque," Shantanu replied.

"Wow a man like that respects places of worship?  That is hard to believe," she hissed.

"Ok fine, let's get out of here before we get shot," Shantanu stated.

"Oh yeah I am sure Gopi will be upset if we don't make it to her wedding," she said nonchantly.

Shantanu rolled  his eyes. Nothing would be boring with Khanak around that was for sure. He looked for the coast to be clear. Khanak turned really quiet and pulled on Shantanu's sleeve.

"Kya hua?," he asked as he looked the other way.

She yanked his collar this time and then pointed to  a pair of feet a few centimeters from where she sat. Shantanu got alert and told her to stay put. The person moved away. Shantanu realized they could be back in second so  quickly pulled Khanak to the next rack. A few minutes later, they found the coast clear and they ran as fast as their limbs would carry them.

They paused at a fork in the road. Behind them there were now two men running with loaded guns. They looked in both directions.

"Shantanu the church is this way," she exclaimed.

"No there is one this way too," Shantanu stated.

" This one is closer. Chalo mere saath!," she exclaimed as she pulled on his arm.

The goons were getting closer. They had to make decision now. Shantanu pulled Khanak in his chosen path and they ran yet again.

A priest met them as they entered the church and assured them they would be fine here. They stayed there for a few hours.

"Khanak it's time to fight back now. Are you ready?," he inquired.

She nodded.

"Let's get our lives back SK!"

The couple made it to the car. Shantanu found his spare gun and handed it to Khanak. She looked at him surprised.

" You want me to shoot someone?," she inquired.

"Only if you have to," he said firmly as he loaded his gun.

She swallowed hard. There was a reason she picked social work. She didn't have to shoot anyone on a regular basis and she could have some quiet more often than not.

Shantanu looked at her intensely. She realized they were  a team. They had a right to live their lives to the fullest and now someone else was disrupting it all. It was time to take down some goons.

Shantanu made an secure call and found out where the gang leader was. They would go in first then the local police would come in as back up.

"Khanak since you are not a cop or officer, you are not officially in on this mission. Do you understand me? That means you do not shoot unless it's between life and death," her husband stated.

She nodded. She hid the gun under her dupatta.

They approached the hideout carefully. The goons were apparently having a party of some sort. Suddenly on the loud speaker," We have a young couple as our guests tonight. They have escaped from us in the past. This time they have come to us directly,"

Shantanu's eyes widened as he shared a look with Khanak.

Munna Bhai had his men grab them before they could escape. They were brought into the open. Two men held Shantanu back as Munna Bhai approached Khanak. He grabbed her by the chin.

"First  you had to fight for the orphanage  then we kidnapped you. Somehow you got lucky that time and  escaped from us. Then on your engagement we kidnapped both of you. Then again you  both escaped again. Now today you both should have left Goa when you had the chance. Instead of leaving with your lovely wife, you got her into our hands again SK!."Munna Bhai declared.

Shantanu growled at him. He wanted  to shoot him if  he could just get away from these guys.

Khanak was unbound so she took out her gun and aimed at Munna Bhai as he turned to face her again.

"Mere pati ko chor do," she demanded.

Munna Bhai laughed at the audacity of the girl. What made her think she could shoot him?

" Put the gun down chori. I am sure you have no idea to use it,"Munna Bhai teased.

She looked quickly at Shantanu. He mouthed about something above them. She looked up to see a chandelier  above where Munna Bhai was standing. She aimed and shot it down.

In the commotion that followed, Shantanu got free and grabbed Khanak and pulled her away. When the dust cleared, Munna Bhai lay  unconscious on the floor. The local cops arrived in the building. Khanak handed the gun back to Shantanu.

"I am proud of you,"he whispered before kissing her forehead.

They told the local police that Munna Bhai and his associates had been disturbing them since their engagement. They did not reveal Shantanu was  the CID agent on the case. The police concluded that Munna Bhai wanted to harm them because  they came from families with wealth and power. He wanted to spread more terror in Mumbai and Goa. They thanked them for their cooperation.

As Khanak and Shantanu walked together  out of the police station, Shantanu got a call.

When he was done talking and listening to the other end, he smiled and looked at Khanak brightly.

"I have been officially discharged  from my duties at the CID," he declared.

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yayayayayayayayayayyyaay khanak bindaas n shaan free frm his duties now... cant wait fr their new happy life away frm gundaas...loved d part was sooo cute

cant wait fr d b next one:)