Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Jab Hum Mile- Shanak Fic 30 pg 48 (Page 12)

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
thanx for the pm  loved this one cute  adventurous oneSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
awesome sonali...i loved it:)
RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
hei sonali,
its good to know that shanak escaped with shaan's intelligence..
will khanak's father n bro come to know wat shaan was doing?
so the marriage is going to be a simple affair..
i love it..both shaan n khanak caring abt each other is cute..
continue soon..

Edited by RB81 - 30 May 2011 at 5:44am

adventure_gurl

shiksha_03 Goldie
shiksha_03
shiksha_03

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
wonderful update keep up d gr8 work continue soon

adventure_gurl

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Thanks for all the lovely reviews here is more!

Part Nine

Khanak had a fitful sleep for an hour before she finally fell asleep. A calm washed over her as she began to dream.

She was  wearing a baby pink sari. She had on a mangastura. She was bustling around cleaning up the room.   She smiled thinking of something. Suddenly she froze realizing someone was watching her. She slowly turned to see SK there.

She smiled brightly at him. He had an intense glare as if he was about to tell her something. She went towards him and he pulled her close to him. They stared into each other's eyes for a bit.

He stood back and held her hands in his.

"Khanak I am leaving for one final mission. I need to know if you will come with me. I promise after this, we will be safe and happy forever," he pleaded with her.

"Shantanu aap ne vaada thor diya," she said as she turned away from him.

She wanted to cry and scream some more but when she turned again he was gone. In the distance the phone started to ring.

Khanak lurched awake. Her phone was ringing for real now. She leaned over and picked it up. She was still breathing heavily from her dream.

"Hello Khanak, it's Shantanu here," he exclaimed.

She smiled slightly.

"Aap ko mera number kaise pata hai?," she asked puzzled.

Shantanu chuckled.

" I have my ways," he retorted.

She rolled her eyes. Of course he worked with the CID. She didn't have to give him her number for him to have it.

"So what happened to you? You were breathing pretty fast when you picked up the phone," he inquired.

" Oh I was sleeping," she said.

"Oh sorry I woke you, should I call you later and tell you about our date?," he asked.

" What date? We are engaged now," she muttered.

" Yes Khanak we are. Lekin abhi tak hum date par nahin gaye," he stated.

She laughed.

"So tell me what did you have in mind? You know with last night's incident  Papa won't let me out of the house," she joked.

" Lekin tum mere saath jari ho. Besides I got you back safe and sound last night. I am sure he still trusts me," he insisted.

She shook her head.

"Theek hai. Now tell me what you had in mind," she asked.

"I was thinking some  dinner then a long drive without disturbance this time," he said.

" So basically you don't have any real plans. I think we should go see a movie and then have dinner," she stated.

" All right it's your first date too. Let's do that. I'll go book tickets for scary movie and then we'll have dinner at this great caf I know," he stated.

"Sounds good. What time should I expect you?," she inquired.

"Let me check the movie timings. I will call you within an hour. Go freshen up," he said.

"Ok  so I will see you later SK," she stated.

" Dekho ab tum mujhe Shantanu ya Shaan bol sakti ho," he said.

"I prefer Shantanu then. Shaan everyone else calls you. I will call you Shantanu in my own way," she insisted.

"Ok then Khanak, as you wish my darling. I will call you soon and hopefully see you in a few hours," he said before hanging up.

Khanak glanced at the clock it was already almost 2pm. She wondered if she would be able to get out tonight. She sighed as she heard her nephew crying his in crib and went to check on him.

Shantanu called soon after and told her they would catch the eight-thirty show. Khanak enlisted her Bhabhi in helping her sneak out. Her father and brother would be away for an assignment. However her mother would be watching over them closely.

Urmila feigned that she was not feeling well and had Sunita busy with Suraj while she helped Khanak sneak out later that day.

Khanak met Shantanu a few houses down.

" Jaldi chalo Shantanu," she said.

He stepped on the gas. They reached the movie theatre  a bit early. Shantanu was hoping Khanak would grip his arm and end up close to him because  she was scared. However instead she was munching on popcorn, staring at the scene in fascination. Other girls clung their guys, but Khanak was different. She kept offering him popcorn which he refused. She  reached for the wrong soda and ended up sipping from his instead.

He had to smile at that. She was so adorable. She was one of a kind and soon she would be his forever.

After the movie , they walked with linked arms. Khanak didn't know why she felt so comfortable just slipping her arm with his. When she was with him, she felt secure and  like she could do anything she set her mind to.

"So that movie didn't scare you?," he inquired.

" Nahin. When I was young I used to sneak and watch scary movies. Sometimes I used to get scared. Then  Bhaiya told me that all of these scary monsters had a hidden zipper under their shirts. They are actually just actors trying to be scary," she quipped.

Shantanu smiled.

"Jatin Bhaiya took away your fears then. He is sure one of a kind," Shantanu quipped.

"Yes he is. Vaise how is Akshay Bhaiya?," she inquired.

" Well like Umrila Bhabhi helped  you today, Akshay Bhaiya helped me. Since childhood he would always  try to cover up my goofs and pranks," he stated.

" That is sweet. Mujhe abhi bhook lagri hai. Hum kahan jare hain," she asked.

" Sundar Nagar Caf. The chef there  used to work for my family. He makes the best food. What do you want to have?," he inquired.

Khanak thought about it.

"Pau bhaji!," she exclaimed.

"Pau bhaji! I never had that," he quipped.

She looked at him shocked.

" You don't know what you are missing. What is the name of your chef friend? Please ask him if he can make that," she urged.

"All right I'll call Shekhar now," Shantanu said.

The couple enjoyed the meal. Shekhar told Shantanu he was pleased with his choice of a life partner.

" I am too Shekhar. Since the day we met I have felt like I could give up everything for her happiness," Shantanu quipped.

They went to Juhu Beach afterwards and walked along the water. Khanak held her shoes in her hand and Shantanu had changed into chappals and simply walked beside her as she waded in and out.

He grabbed her wrist before she could go in too far and pulled her further up the sandpit.

She recalled her dream and turned to him.

" Shantanu  agar main kabhi naraz hui toh aap muhje chor ke nahin jayenge na?," she asked.

He looked at her surprised.

"Khanak I never took your hand for leaving it," he declared before pulling her close for their first real hug.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.88minnu345christmasDips_Arhidishbhanangel_9nk.mailcandy84k.krithikasweetsuteiluvmanarOlicityFanpurvi08simikrRB81Fanaahkrocktogepe30shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
marjawa sonali ek dum marjawa:)

d last line took my heart away:)

adventure_gurl

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Oye, Sonali!!

He called her my darling!! So sweet and they are so sweet abt the whole thing!! Love it and loved their first date!!:)

RB81

shiksha_03 Goldie
shiksha_03
shiksha_03

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
awww...such a cute update i loved it pls continue soon

Go to top