Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Luvly update... he called her darling ☺️
 and the last line just got my mind... the video at the end was like a cherry at the top of the cake.

This was actually shanaklicious.

Plz continue soon.
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sonali di
loved the update
thanks for the pm
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
loved d vm:)...dil khush bahut khush...its lovely
 pls update soon:)
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sonali vm awesome update is super cute..😊
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok everyone here is part ten

Part Ten

Khanak returned home late. She texted Urmila Bhabhi and prayed no one else would let her inside. Urmila Bhabhi opened the door and ushered her inside.

" Chalo. Tumare Bhaiya aur Papa  thori dere main aare hain. I was getting worried.  You better share details with me later on," Urmila hissed.

Khanak smiled  before the girls rushed upstairs.  They heard the jeep screeching to a stop downstairs. Urmila told Khanak to get under her comforter. Suraj started to cry as if he knew his Bua needed a distraction from herself. Urmila sighed she had a reason to be up now. She took her son in her arms and cooed under her breath," You are my sweet baby. You didn't want Bua and me to get into trouble. I love you much my pyaare sa baby!"

Jatin smiled at them as he came in.

" Is everything ok with him?," he asked firmly.

" He just woke up. I  was just about to check his diaper. You can play with him after that," Urmila stated before turning away.

Sanjay realized his wife was sleeping. He decided to check on his daughter. Khanak was  under the comforter hoping  no one would shift it. If they did, they would realize she had been out recently.

She felt her father stroking her head. She smiled and closed her eyes tighter. She pleaded  quietly. Her father felt she was fine and soon left the room.

She got up after he left the room. She looked out into the hallway and said to the walls," Papa main aap ko bauth miss karongi."

Khanak got up to change her clothes. As she lay down to sleep, she began to ponder how life would change for her once she got married. There was still a lot she didn't know about Shantanu and there was many things he didn't know about her yet.

" This is only the beginning of our story," she thought to herself.

Shantanu got into his room  from the balcony. He smiled to himself. The date had gone well. He looked forward to more outings with her in the future. He paused thinking about how life would soon be changing for him. He would be bestowed with her companionship  and responsibility for the rest of their days together. He would need to make a career change soon otherwise he could loose her .

He shook his head. He should be focusing on getting to know her and preparing for the big day. She was leaving the security net of her house for his world. He changed and  got ready for bed.

Life would always have ups and downs but for now he had to enjoy whatever he had.

The next morning his brother wanted details.

Akshay chuckled when he heard Khanak hadn't gotten scared at the movies.

" Shaan  not everyone is like your Bhabhi," he joked.

Khushboo heard this as she was passing by and grabbed Akshay by the ear.

" How dare you make fun of me Akshay," she screamed as she dragged him away.

" Chote baad mein batna," he called out as his wife pulled him away.

Shantanu chuckled.

Meanwhile Khanak was telling Gopi and Urmila about the date as they went to the mandir. Next week a family was going to come see Gopi.

"Khanak you found your prince charming. Now I hope this guy and his family are at least half as your in-laws and Jiju," Gopi said.

Khanak smiled.

"Shantanu and I have only met a few times Gopi. We still have to adjust with each other after marriage,"Khanak stated.

Urmila was lost in thought.

"Khanak I love your brother, however will you be able to live life the way I have been living it the past few years?," her bhabhi inquired.

Khanak thought for a moment. She didn't know Shantanu for very long but she did know he wasn't like her brother.

"Bhabhi I am ready to face whatever happens. It's enough for me to know he can be there for me when I need him the most," Khanak declared.

She recalled their first embrace the night before and she blushed.

At about the same time Shantanu felt a warm feeling as he too recalled their evening the day before.

Sunil was happy that Khanak was coming to their house as their bahu. However he feared whatever duties Shantanu had , they would keep him away from home after marriage. He wanted to sit down his younger son and ask him what his plans were.

Shantanu noticed his father was lost in thought and sat down across from him.

" Dad you seem lost. What is wrong?"

Sunil looked at Shantanu firmly.

"Beta I am worried about you and Khanak's future. We are taking her from her family  and bringing her here. However will she be as safe with you? Will you be able to give her the happiness that any young woman needs in a marriage?," he asked.

Shantanu looked down for a moment and took a deep breath.

" Dad I have been thinking the same thing. I have decided when  the law school term starts in a few months I will join there," he stated.

Sunil turned to look at his son.

" So you will leave the current place you work now?

Shantanu nodded.

"Jee Dad.  I don't want my work to come between Khanak and me. She is strong herself but I know the fear and loneliness with eat at her soul if I am away too long. I am falling in love with her Dad. I won't hurt her intentionally," he declared.

" I am proud of you my son. If  there is anything I can do please let me know," Sunil  said.

"Jee. I will let you know if anything," Shantanu said.

Sunil left the room and Shantanu decided he needed to go to secure location and talk to his boss.

His boss understood his predicament.

"SK there is just one more mission you need to complete. I am sure you have heard of Munna Bhai. He is causing havoc in Commissioner Sharma's area these days. Once you have caught him, you can be honorably discharged from the service," his boss stated.

Shantanu  realized this could be the man that caused Khanak's kidnapping and then later held them at  gunpoint. He would get this guy.

simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update Sonali!!

Loved it...their recalling their date, the family banter and Shaan's new mission.!! Loved it all!!:)

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awesome awesomer awesomest update... yr shanak r  maha adorable:)
_sweet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The date is superb...and this part is sweet...nice update
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei sonali,
lovely update..
her bhabhi n his bro need details abt their 1st date..
both of them remembering the moments they spent together..
shaan's plan to change his job..
hope everything goes on smoothly in his final mission..
continue soon..