Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Shona di...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

sorry for late reply...

read it yesterday...(curse the internet ...i couldn't comment)

omg...shaan won the case...👏👏

what r they doing here now...its 3 years,...naina & boris they r looking for khanak...
awesome description...

shaan he is so possesive...khanak too doesn't want to distract him from his studies so didn't tell him earlier...amazing & awesome description...

hats off...
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei sonali,
when r u updating next?
usually u wont let us wait r u would inform beforehand if u cant update..
but today i was wondering y didnt sonali update till now..
hope all is well..
looking like u didnt log in after updating..
update when possible..
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey Ramani had to go out will try to update in the morning
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

sorry for the delay here is the next update!

Part Twenty- Seven

"Jee Bhaiya aap fikar mat karo. Main Khanak ke saath rahoonga," Shantanu promised Jatin.

Shantanu looked towards the bed where Khanak was fast asleep.

"Shantanu, Khanak is a brave girl. She is the daughter of cop and sister of one. These goons have mistaken her for someone else I am sure of it. I'll have my men track them here. Hopefully they don't get there to Shimla. Have a nice  trip," Jatin said.

Shantanu did not have the nerve to tell him the full  truth. If he had, Jatin would come at once and take Khanak away from him. He hung up the phone and  glanced over at Khanak.  He watched her breath in and out for a few moments before he lay down beside her.

In the morning, Khanak emerged from the shower and was surprised to see Shantanu  still in deep slumber. She smiled and went over to him.

Shantanu felt her wet hair on his face. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her into bed next to  him.

She laughed.

"I thought you were sleeping. You had me fooled," she quipped.

" You should know by now I am light sleeper darling," he hissed.

"Yeh sab choro.  What's the plan today? I know you want me to stay safe but can't we go see the sights and go ice skating?," she inquired.

"Let me get ready and I'll make a few phone calls," he stated.

She smiled.

"Theek hai. Let me know," she stated.

Meanwhile,  Naina and Boris decided to start searching popular vacation getaways. Shimla was placed on their list. It would be a matter of time before they found Khanak.

Sunita was feeling worried for Khanak. She had a terrible dream the night before. She dreamt she  was cooking and preparing tea in the kitchen when there was  a knock on the door.

The banging seemed like the person had something urgent to relay. Sunita knew it could be anyone at this hour. She approached the doorway warily. She opened the door to find Shantanu there. He looked tired as if he had been up all night.

She looked behind him and outside the door.

"Beta Khanak kahan hai?"

There was no response.

"Bauth koshish hum sab ne ki lekin hum kuch nahin kar sake," he muttered.

She stepped closer to him.

"Kya matalab  hai tumara. Tum uske paati ho!," she exclaimed.

He looked at her with downcast eyes.

A few moments later, Jatin and Sanjay  arrived behind them came a stretcher. Sunita glanced at all of them in shock. She walked towards the stretcher. She was  trembling with the fear of any mother that loved her child.

She began to lift the sheet.

She had not seen her daughter's face but she knew  her daughter was in danger. She prayed all day long. Even her grandson Suraj's presence could not completely  calm her today. She took the phone and dialed.

Khanak heard her cell ringing. She hesitated. She did not know if these goons were tracking her phone. She looked at it and saw it was her mother.

" Hello Mama," she said into the phone.

Sunita sighed with relief.

" Tum theek to ho na beti?"

"Jee Mama. I am just here with Shantanu. He wanted to take me out after he won his first case.

" Good. I hope you both enjoy. Just call me later please. I just have been feeling worried for you today," Sunita stated.

Khanak smiled.

"Mom it must have been a nightmare. Trust me I am fine and I am here with Shantanu. Kuch nahin hoga. I'll call you later ok?"

" Theek hai Khanakdi.  We'll talk later. Take care of yourself," Sunita said before hanging up the phone.

Shantanu made some calls and then they headed off to start their first day in Shimla. They tried ice skating but  Khanak kept falling. Next they found a place to go hiking. They walked hand in hand.

Shantanu told Khanak to step carefully as they approached an icy patch.

Just as they crossed the path, they came in contact with Naina and Boris.

Shantanu came over and stood in front of his wife.

"So instead of helping us you decided to romance her here in Shimla," Boris stated.

"Shantanu  you should let her come to us. You can do way better," Naina winked at him.

Shantanu was getting angry. Khanak realized he wasn't clenching his jaw and hands because of the cold. She had complete  faith in him.

" I am afraid I cannot do that Naina. I really think you two  have a  misunderstanding about Khanak. She is not capable of  hurting anyone. She is just a social worker," he insisted.

Naina rolled her eyes.

Khanak realized that with this girl's attitude she would never heed a warning from them.

" If you really want to come grab me, just try getting through that patch of ice in front of you. Be careful it's slippery," Khanak called out.

Shantanu looked at her appalled. She gave him an assuring look and they both started to back up.

Naina got  frustrated.

"Boris you can tackle Shaan. I'll grab the girl," Naina said with overconfidence.

Naina stomped forward with her boots and suddenly she slipped. She yelped as she ordered Boris to help her get up.

The couple took off in the other direction.

An hour later Boris and Naina had reached the tubing area. Shantanu and Khanak were waiting for them.

"Those fools will try to come up here by foot. We'll just grab some tubes and  knock them down," Shantanu stated.

"Sounds like a plan,"Khanak said as she put her hat down and covered her face.

"Hey you  two come out you cowards!,"Naina called out.

The couple started pushing the first tube. Naina started to walk up the hill with Boris in tow. The first tube came down and knocked them down. They both got ice and snow in their mouths.

Khanak refrained from laughing.

"So did you ever get to do this on any of your missions," she inquired.

" Not this exactly but the company is nice this time," he quipped.

They exchanged smiles before going back to business. The goons regained their footing again. Two more tubed were pushed down. The couple grabbed the last one. Shantanu steadied it first then  settled down behind her.

"This is the first time I have used a tube  as my getaway," he quipped.

"Well there is a first time for everything right SK?," she inquired.

"Let's get out of here darling," he replied.

They pushed themselves  to get started and soon they were sliding down the hill.

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
omggg!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sooo hooked to it now

cant wait fr wats next:)

awesome update sonali:)
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei sonali,
thanks for the update..
it is too much of thrill to read the update..
i too pray like sunita that she had just a nightmare n khanak will be safe..
continue soon..
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww!!

They are so cute..:D

I'm sure they'll come up on top!!!
dishbhan thumbnail
Hey

u r making this completely filmy huh ... cool!

sliding down with a pipe ... too good, the way they do away with the goons is also hilarious.

her mom's worry was genuine, somehow mom's do know whats happening with their children na .. its so cool!

I loved the update .. please update soon

~Cheers,
Dish
-Deepali- thumbnail
Awesome Update Sonali Beautiful and Nice..loved it
Waiting for next update.
Edited by Deepali88 - 12 years ago
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it sonali di