Jab Hum Mile- Shanak Fic 30 pg 48 - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
Nice ...

I think she should inform Shaan about the things happening in the shelter ...

How sweet of Shaan to make tea for her ... I like their romance a lot ...

~Cheers,
Dish
awesum dear...luvving it...
Shweet update... luved itπŸ‘

so munna strikes again... i really hope nuthin happens to our shanak

drying her hair, making tea for her... dere romance is really cute😍

he's a gud husband, grandson & a gud son... wants to do sumthing special for his father
em sure he'll be a gud father too...

i know its early but after finalizing the villans name we shd fink abt babies name too πŸ˜‰
oye hoye lovely ...

sona loved it!

keep it up girl :)

thx for the pm

luv zara

Sonali wow just caught up its awesome, did khanak really think shaantanu could stay away from her during the pug phera lol and aww love dakish in this too he thinks his cheating gopi by looking at the strippers lmao so sweet but the bechara gets caught, whilst shaantanu has a another rendezvous with his mrs lol aww its true they couldn't have a big traditional wedding so it was nice for them to experience it through ducks and gopi

Lmao the convo where he is talking about ahem and she thinks kids and its true it is too early to be thinking of them

Wow loved his nervousness about his first day at law school and their scheduling to accommodate each other for real and sweet.

And oh no munna bai's men are searching for her I hope nothing bad happens and I loved the concern of shaan seeing her wet and then like a caring husband dries her hair.

And then her suggestion of cooking something together for fathers day im sure they will have a blast in the kitchen considering the last time in goa they had a flour fight lmao

Update soon x

thanks Zara. Rafia and Purvi and/or anyone else I missed. I am so grateful for the support you have given me.πŸ˜ƒ
So cute Sonali!!
Loved the brave Khanak. Was worried that something may happen to her but it didn't and oh  so cute Shaan drying her hair!!😳

Continue soon!
awesome update!! keep continuing!
loved it diii...

awesome
thanks ladies  here is  the next update!

Part  Twenty-Five

Shantanu felt someone nudging him awake. He moaned and then wearily looked at the clock. It was six am. He had not ever awakened this early on a Sunday before. For missions he would be up all night and this would be his sleeping time.

He turned the other way to see Khanak's bright smiling face.

"Kya hua Khanak?"

"Yaad nahin hain? Aaj Father's Day hai," she declared.

"Why did you wake me up this early?," he inquired.

" We have to work on making him breakfast. Papa gets up around 8am. It will take time to cook right?"

"Ok darling. First get me a cup of chai," he insisted  as he covered his head with the blanket.

She pulled it off.

" I am not asking you to do something for me.  This is for Papa. So I suggest you get up otherwise I will withhold my wifely affection  for the next month," she hissed.

He pulled her on top of him and embraced her .

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Yes I would Shantanu," she replied before pulling away.

Shantanu groaned as she walked away. He met her downstairs a bit later.

"So what is on the menu?," he inquired.

"Papa  likes fruit parfait  and he likes omelet. So you can start cutting as I grab the supplies and make chai," she stated.

While Khanak was busy Shantanu put some fruit on the side, thinking to make custard later.

Khanak turned to see half the amount of berries she expected to be there.

" Shantanu what is taking you so long? I am sure I handed you a full container of strawberries but this looks very less," she stated.

" Don't worry Khanak you just do what you have to do. I am taking  care of this," he insists.

She shakes her head and returns to  the tea and omelets.

Later on Sunil is pleased with the breakfast and blesses both of them. Khanak  has made everyone's other favorite breakfast as well and serves them. Shantanu finds it hard to get Khanak alone so he can show her his surprise for her.

He finds an opportunity and tells Khanak he needs help finding something in the kitchen.

"Shantanu, you can ask Harilal," she said

" Khanak aaj uska off hai. Tum chalo na mere saath," he insists,

"Theek hai. Chalo," she says.

He looks in the fridge and is placed to see it has set. He pulls out the custard and waves in her face.

"Yeh kya hai?"

" A sweet surprise for my lovely wife," he quips.

She smiles and he grabs a spoon and feeds her.

"So this is where my berries went," she quipped.

He leans is closer to her and kisses some off of her lips.

"It tastes fantastic to me. How do you like it?"

She grins.

"It is sweet indeed," she says.

Later on Shantanu  goes with Sunil and Akshay to play cricket. Khanak wishes her father and brother for  Father's Day.

"Khanak Suraj walked last night for the first time!," Urmila exclaimed.

"How sweet is that Bhabhi! He  learned in time for Father's Day! Bhaiya must be so happy," Khanak exclaimed.

Khanak decided to go to her maakya for a few hours with Dadi. In the evening Shantanu would come get them.

Dadi smiled as Khanak played with Suraj and bonded with him.

"Sunita one day Khanak will make a great mother. I hope after Shantanu is done with law school, these two will consider this step next," Dadi said.

"Auntieji. Khanak has always had a soft spot for children. She will love her child a lot. Just seeing her with Suraj makes me believe that,"  Sunita stated.

A week later Khushboo announced she was pregnant. The whole family was elated. Khushboo was apprehensive a bit. Khanak took her aside.

"Bhabhi  the blessing of a child is like none other. Urmila Bhabhi was not sure if Jatin Bhaiya was ready for a child. However her fears were just fears. We all were with her then and today we are all here for you!," Khanak assured her.

Khushboo got emotional and hugged her.

Meanwhile the goons that had been searching for Khanak had hit a dead end. Tiwari and some other officers looking out for them and had people report any unusual  behavior.

Three years passed by.

Today was Shantanu's first case as  a  lawyer. The case was about a coporate manager  getting framed for embezzlement.

Khanak watched as Shantanu got ready. He was straightening his collar and trying to stay calm and focused. She smiled as he kept patting his hair and playing with his collar.

She came up behind him and  linked her arms through his.

"You'll be great. You graduated at the top of your class. I am proud of you," she stated.

He turned to face her. He cupped her face in his hands.

"Khanak I was I the top ten of thirty. Anyways I couldn't have done without you," he  declared.

She smiled and leaned in to kiss his cheek. He hugged her and when she stepped back, he teased her and asked for a  real good luck kiss.

"You'll get one after you prove yourself today. I have to take Arushi today. Khushboo Bhabhi has a lot of work in her boutique today," Khanak stated,

"Khanak I promise as soon as I get a weekend free, we are going away together," Shantanu stated.

She nudged him.

"Focus on work for now. Today is your first case. Call me when you get a chance," she said.

"I will," he said before turning to leave.

Arushi Khandlewal was the apple of the household since the day she was born, or maybe she was in a close tie with her chachi Khanak.  Khanak had cut back some of her hours this week because she wanted to support Shantanu and help Khushboo Bhabhi with Arushi. The now two  year old was growing cuter and  everyone's favorite companion.  This time Khanak would be keeping the young child company. Arushi sometimes would get  frustrated when the adults did not understand what she wanted to do. Khanak had recently wondered if Arushi needed another child her own age to play with. Khushboo Bhahbhi would not consider having another baby now. Khanak noticed the older women in both families kept hinting to her that she should have a baby soon. She wanted to discuss this with Shantanu but only after his first case was completed.

She did not want to have  child  until both of them were ready for one.