Rang Badalti Odhani

Jab Hum Mile- Shanak Fic 30 pg 48 - Page 24

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hi dears, don't throw tomatoes at me, I just cannot write anything beyond pg-13, here is the update. I want to keep the story so it's ok for the younger people on the forum to read it. The night romance must be in your imaginations.

Part  Twenty

Rain welcomed the couple as they stepped out of the car. Khanak was rushing inside thinking everyone would be worried why they had not returned. She felt a tug and soon she was in his arms.

"Shantanu everyone must be wondering where we are this late," she said.

He put a finger on her lips.

"Shh!  They know we were going to be coming back late. Besides we are two married adults," he stated.

Khanak smiled mischievously.

"So what are you suggesting that I get drenched out here with you? I am sure my husband will get upset. He almost choked the last guy who tried to flirt with me," she stated.

Shantanu smiled back at her. So she wanted to play a game.

"Well your husband is one lucky guy. I am sure he can spare you for a few more hours," he said before he spun her around.

He leaned on her shoulder, they swayed around for some time together in the rain.

They went inside together. Khanak nearly fell on the stairs. He caught her. They both recalled their first meeting, the orphanage, then the other meetings up until their marriage. They recalled the intense and fun moments they shared in Goa.

They had come full circle, from unfamiliar into familiar , from strangers to now husband and wife. They would always be there for  one another.

"Next time don't walk up the stairs in wet shoes," he hissed as he helped her stand straight.

She nodded. She put a hand on his shoulder as she took off the shoes. He had to smile as she did this. He then lifted her up in his arms.

She yelped.

He shushed her and carried her into their bedroom. He placed her on the  bed. She put down her shoes and started giggling.

Shantanu rolled his eyes.

"Khanak what is so funny? You are laughing at my attempts to be romantic?," he exclaimed.

He took off his suit jacket and threw it on the couch. She tried to compose herself. He pulled off his tie in frustration. He needed to get her to stop laughing. He suddenly came close into her personal space and before she knew it had her top dori untied.

She looked at him shocked.

"Khanak it's time to finish what we started on our wedding night," he declared.

She froze as he leaned in to kiss her.

In the morning Khanak was up before him. He sighed as he felt around for her. She was not laying beside her. He got up glanced around.  She put away their drenched clothes and her jewelry. She was quite organized and he still could not pinpoint why she laughed for no reason at times. He felt something under his hand, he looked down to see it was her earring. He smiled and decided he would keep it with him always to remind him of her whenever they were apart.

Meanwhile Khanak and Khushboo were gathering their clothes together that needed to be dry cleaned. They would drop it off on their way to their hair appointment. Khushboo had to go to a kitty party and Khanak had the ladies sangeet tonight.

Khushboo was surprised Khanak had placed her new lengha in the pile. She frowned when she realized it was wet.

" Khanak this outfit is new. Did you two get  caught in the storm last night? My friend was planning to have her party by the poolside but it got flooded last night. Khanak tried not to blush.

" Yes Bhabhi. We came back when it was raining," she muttered.

"So did Shantanu do anything romantic for you last night. Something nice must have kept you two out so late," Khushboo teased.

"Nahin Bhabhi. Gopi's engagement was really nice. We had a girls versus guys performance. It was lots of fun,"Khanak said.

They talked about how Shantanu got really irritated with Amar at the party.

"Wow my devar is like a film hero. He really needs to give your Bhaiya some tips. Akshay is so dull. Anyways let's go down to breakfast. Go see if Shantanu woke up yet. Dad wanted  Akshay and him to meet some clients at the club this afternoon," Khushboo stated.

"Jee Bhabhi. I'll go see if he's up yet,"Khanak stated shyly.

Khanak walked  over to her room. Shantanu  heard her footsteps and pretended to be asleep. She tapped his shoulder.

"Shantanu get up. Dad wants you and Akshay  Bhaiya to go with him  to see clients at the club," Khanak said.

" I don't want to go," he muttered.

She pulled the pillow away from his face.

" Then what  do you want to do? It is not right for you to stay in bed when your father needs you for important work," she insisted.

He pulled her into bed beside him.

" I never said I wanted to be alone," he hissed.

She rolled her eyes.

" Excuse me Mr. Shantanu Khandlewal but life is not just about romance. Come on get up!," she insisted.

" Khanak you are so unromantic!," he declared.

She shook her head.

" I am more practical darling. Now get going," she stated.

He began to think maybe last night was a dream. Then he was shocked when she kissed his cheek and then ran away before he could grab her wrist.

While Khanak went to the mandir with Dadi, Shantanu went to the club to play cricket and meet with clients with Akshay and Sunil.

Urmila was there with Suraj and took blessings from Dadi and hugged Khanak.

"Khanak you never had your pug phera. Why don't you come home with me and Suraj? Shantanu can pick you up from  the house  before Gopi's wedding," Urmila suggested.

Khanak looked over at Dadi.

"I'll send Khushboo later with your clothes. You two can go for your hair appointment  later together," Dadi assured her.

Khanak smiled and hugged Dadi.

"Thanks Dadi.  Can you go alone , I can go later to my parents," she said.

" Nahin beta. I am sure your family misses you. You go ahead and I will let Shantanu know,all right?"

" Theek hai Dadi," Khanak said.

She made sure  Dadi was in the car before she joined Urmila and Suraj in the rikshaw.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very good romantic update loved it ๐Ÿ˜Šlast updat was to good๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
haaayyyeee sonali..d rain n them romantic
 sooo cute re...loved it:)
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Last 2 updates were nice Sonali...loved them !!
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei sonali,
that was not pg13..even a kid can read it..ok let it be..
update was wonderful..
khanak hiding her blush from khushboo..
shaan treasuring her earring..
khanak is too strict yaar..thoda romance karne dho pati ko..
wat is this..its not fair on khanak's part..
she should have informed herself to shaan abt her visiting her parents..daadi informing abt his wife's whereabouts..not good..
continue soon..
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sonali ๐Ÿ˜Š
Wow sweet romantic update loved it โค๏ธ
Thank u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Deepali- thumbnail
Hey Sonali
Nice and Beautiful Update
romantic and supperb
loved the whole Update
shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i loved d update pls continue soon
dishbhan thumbnail
Good Romantic update !

ye tho hona hi tha ... khanak shaan ko kaise vella baithne degi!

Whats the plan for Shaan ahead? Next part soon pls...

~Cheers,
Dish
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shanakyasharan

haaayyyeee sonali..d rain n them romantic

sooo cute re...loved it:)

thanks dear going to work on a new update, then there won't more until Thursday or Friday. Work calls ladies otherwise I could spend all my time looking for inspiration and writing lol๐Ÿ˜†

But then my mother would be yelling at me to get something going and eventually Daddyy dearest would tell me to go back to work lol