Rang Badalti Odhani

Jab Hum Mile- Shanak Fic 30 pg 48 - Page 22

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
That was sooo cute.,,,hehehe
Shez wearing all the outfits to show him...heheh !!

Nice !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
sonali...yr sahanak r driving me crazy:)
 i love d way tey talk n they behave...most importantly theuir level of understanding...love it... cant wait fr gopis wedding n shanaks romance:)
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
very cute update

loved their convo their behavior as husband and wife... so much like newly wed couple gettin to know each other,

continue soon.
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sonali 😊
Finally read all the parts loved it all ❤️
Every part is simply superb beautifully written 👏
I really enjoyed reading it. Loved their journey so far. I know many more parts to come eagerly waiting 😃
U are an amazing writer. I take a bow to ur writing 👏
Thanks for the lovely FF 😃
Keep writing whenever u get time 😊
Love u 🤗

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww so cute sonali...shaan is telling khanak she would look better than gopi How sweet😊
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update Sonali !!👍🏼

he told her that it wasn't nice to look better than the bride...that was so cute !!🤗

Keep writing !! and continue soon !!
AzaraA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally...romance in the air ...i loved it

superb update ...

thx for pm

update soon

luv zara
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

here is the next update, thanks for all of those that have been reading!

Part Nineteen

The first of the events was the engagement. They had a small roka ceremony the month before between the two families, now it was time to celebrate on  a grander scale.

Gopi was eager for Shantanu and Khanak to arrived. She wanted them both to meet her fianc  officially. She came by the door to search for the couple. They soon arrived with their arms linked. Both were smiling brightly.

' Vah Khanak! Shaadi ke baad tum aur bhi sundar lagri hai!," Gopi declared.

Khanak blushed as her eyes locked with Shantanu's.

Gopi snapped her fingers. They both snapped out of it.

"Before you go back to your world of romance, I want you to meet my fianc  Daskish," Gopi declared.

Shantanu's eyes widened.

"Wow Ducks you are getting married?," he exclaimed.

The two girls exchanged surprised glances.

" Aap inko jante hain?," Khanak inquired.

" Yes Khanak Daskish aka Ducks went to college with me. We used to hang at his Dad's restaurant whenever we  were not busy with college," Shantanu said warily.

Khanak sensed he had started his training for the CID before leaving college. She was not sure if Ducks knew about that fact.

"Bhabhi,  all the girls used to run after Shantanu. The rest of the gang used to wonder why he kept running from them," Daskish stated.

Khanak rolled her eyes. She could not imagine Shantanu running from female attention.

"How did you two meet?," Daskish inquired.

The couple exchanged glances.

"St. Mary's orphanage , I  volunteered there with Gopi and my Bhabhi teaches there," Khanak stated quickly.

Shantanu indicated to her that was a smooth answer. She smiled brightly.

Gopi tried to look solemn. She knew the  truth but maybe the couple did not want to reveal the actual truth.

"Interesting, I am sure Sunil Uncle dragged you along when he went to meet with the head there. Anyways both of our life partners are so good hearted. We should have some fun now. I'll tell the DJ we should start the program," Ducks stated.

Shantanu got led away by some college mates and Khanak turned to Gopi.

"Gopi I know you know the truth but we cannot tell everyone. Shantanu is planning to go to law school but I am afraid the past will catch up with us and create more issues,"Khanak stated.

"No problem Khanak.  Let's go show these guys who is boss," Gopi declared.

Khanak smiled as they hurried to gather that other young women in the party.

Soon one side was the girls and one side were the boys, they all performed on Tere Rang Balle Balle from the movie Soldier. The girls kept gliding away from their partners and  acted according to the song. Everyone had a blast and then settled down to eat something.

Khanak was waiting for Shantanu to return with their drinks when a guy named Amar came over and started talking to her.

"Hi my name is Amar. What is a beauty like you doing by yourself here?," he inquired.

Khanak smiled politely.

" I am Khanak Sharma, my father is Commissioner  Sharma," she quipped.

"Oh my. So your father probably never lets you have any fun," Amar quipped.

Khanak tried  not to laugh at him. She noticed Shantanu coming back in the corner of her eye.

"Yes he decided to get me married,"Khanak quipped.

Amar noticed Shantanu and laughed at him as he placed the drinks on the table.

"So you ended up being a waiter at Ducks's enagagement. I cannot believe this Shantanu!," he jeered.

Khanak tapped Amar on the shoulder.

" I got married last month. Also excuse me, this is my husband Mr. Shantanu Khandlewal. He  will be a lawyer in three years," she quipped.

Amar glanced at Shantanu in astonishment.

"Sorry yaar. Teri biwi bari spicy hai," Amar said.

Shantanu grabbed him by the collar.

"Remember not to flirt with her again and let the rest of your gang know this too,"Shantanu stated angrily.

Khanak put an assuring hand on his shoulder to relax him. Amar walked away and the couple settled down to eat their meal. Gopi and Dakish joined them for a bit before some other friends called them away.

"Shantanu are you all right?,"Khanak inquired.

He nodded.

"Amar was bad news in college days Khanak. Tomorrow is the ladies sangeet. I  will be nearby keeping an eye out ," he stated.

Khanak shook her head.

"What about Dakish's bachelor's party? Don't you need to be with your friend and keep him out of trouble?," she asked.

Shantanu put a hand on hers.

"My first priority is you Khanak. I promised your family I would always protect and love you," he stated firmly.

She smiled brightly at him and caressed his cheek.

"I know Shantanu. However you don't need to worry as much now. Things will only get better now," she assured him.

"Ok but if you sense anything amiss, promise me you'll call me," he urged.

She clasped his hand in hers.

" I will. Anyways guys like Amar used to be around when I was in school and college. Usually telling them my father and brother are cops drove them away. Now I can tell them I already have a great guy in my life and I don't care for any other attention,"Khanak declared.

Shantanu sighed.

"You always know what to tell me to relax don't you?," he inquired.

She laughed.

"Chalo let's go dance before it gets too late," she said as she started pulling him towards the dance floor.

A few hours later they walked out of the party after wishing Gopi and Dakish.

"That was really fun. It is nice to enjoy all the festivities without the added stress of organizing  everything,"Khanak inquired.

"You have enough energy to go crash a wedding now? I am sure we would fit in nicely," her husband quipped.

She laughed and placed her hand on his shoulder while he held her by the waist.

" I  rather go home now," she insisted.

Shantanu smiled mischievously.

"Get ready for a night of romance Mrs. Khandlewal," he declared.

She blushed  realizing what he meant.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 12 years ago
shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update pls continue soon
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei sonali,
wonderful update..
so u brought ducks n gopi together..
that was so sweet of u..
so gr8 night is awaiting for Mrs.Khandelwal..
continue soon..