Jab Hum Mile- Shanak Fic 30 pg 48 - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
 you are not late Simi, anyways next update will have some hot romance for you all!๐Ÿ˜ณ
wow sonali..
now as shantanu is officially declared off duty as CID they r going to have a real honeymoon in goa..
khanak is smart...
loved it..
continue soon..
thank you sonali di for dedicating an update to me
it means a lot to me๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Warning: Not suitable for those under thirteen. Enjoy!

Part Seventeen

" Saach? This is great! Now we can go to Gopi's wedding in a few weeks. She will be having a traditional wedding with all the pre- wedding celebrations,"Khanak exclaimed.

Shantanu turned solemn. Their engagement had been ransacked and they had been  taken at gunpoint. Their wedding had been low key because of the past dangers.  Khanak was upset because they did not get married with as much pomp as others had and now would she regret their marriage once they went to Gopi's?

Khanak put a hand on his shoulder.

"Shantanu kya hua?," she asked softly.

He smiled slightly at her.

" Do you regret being with me?," he inquired.

She shook her head.

"Nahin toh. I have so much  fun fighting with you. You know if we hadn't gotten married, I would be at home with my nephew Suraj until my parents found someone else for me. However ever since you saved me last year, I could never be attracted to anyone else," she admitted.

Shantanu smiled.

"What about love?"

She paused and looked at him puzzled.

"Pyar abhi nahin hua. Abhi toh shaadi hui hai meri jaan," she quipped.

He shook his head at her. They continued towards their car. They had intense night. Khanak was eager to take it easy until the next morning. Both of them had barely four hours of sleep in the past twenty-four hours. However despite how crazy their day had been Shantanu had other ideas.

As she got ready to go into the bathroom to freshen up, he grabbed her wrist. She paused and smiled shyly. She slowly turned to face him.

She looked at him solemnly. He pulled her close. She yelped. He chuckled.

"Let me get a chance to praise you for your actions today Mrs. Shantanu Khandlewal," he said as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

" Now you have it right. I am the one and only Mrs. Shantanu Khandlewal," she quipped.

"Khanak saach batao. Kya tumhe mujhe se pyaar hai?"

She smiled brightly. She came to whisper in his ears.

" Saach yeh hai ki main aap  se  pyaar karne lagi hoon," she said before pulling free and running away.

He groaned. He wanted to tell her he loved her. However perhaps he would get a chance to do it in grander style later on.

After Khanak emerged from the bathroom, Shantanu went in to freshen up. She was already sleeping when he came out. He groaned. He had wanted her to stay up and wait for him. He settled towards snuggling next to her. He sighed as he took in the scent of her hair. He kissed her forehead before settling down besides her.

She awakened first. She felt him next to her. A warm feeling filled her now. They were free to live their lives. She could not wait to return to Mumbai and see their families again. She decided to get up and freshen up. However strong arms held her back.

She turned to see a sleepy Shantanu holding her by the waist.

"Kya hua?," she asked.

" You were amazing last night," he mumbled now with his eyes opening.

She laughed  thinking he must have had a romantic dream.

"Why are you laughing? You looked so sexy," he quipped.

She giggled.

"Where were we?," she had to ask.

Now it was his turn to look puzzled.

"We were here in Goa. I was giving you a compliment  and you are laughing as if it was nothing," he pouted.

She cupped his chin.

" You must have had some dream. I am sorry but I had no dreams of you looking sexy maybe because I already appreciate how hot my husband is," she quipped.

His face brightened and he pulled her closer.

"I was referring to how you held that gun yesterday.  However I am ready for some romance now if you are," he hissed.

She blushed.

He moved her hair off her cheek and caressed her cheek before he kissed it. She had her hands on his shoulder and her grip tightened as he leaned in for the other cheek.

She pushed him  away before he could go any further.

"Abhi nahin Shantanu. You have to take me out today," she insisted.

He groaned.

"Khanak just one kiss. You owe me for the stunt you pulled on our wedding night," he insisted.

She gasped.

She walked towards him with her hands on her hips.

" I owe you nothing. It was because of you we came here for a mission rather than a real honeymoon. What am I going to tell everyone back home that we basically stayed at some boring cottage and did nothing fun?," she yelled as she leaned towards him.

He got up and pulled her into the kitchen.

"I'll show you some fun now," he exclaimed.

He looked around and found some flour and  threw it at her.

" Ugh! It's in my hair! Shantanu I'll get you back for this!," she yelled.

He got the hose from the sink and sprayed her with it. She sprayed him back and threw some flour at him. They each looked for different things in the kitchen and kept throwing them at each other.

Finally they both calmed down and  Khanak started  laughing at how messy the kitchen was now. She pulled Shantanu close and kissed him but continued to giggle as she started cleaning the mess. Shantanu came to his senses as it had registered yes indeed his wife had made the first move this time. He started to help her clean up. Everything was pretty much sorted. They checked each other out for anything dripping.

Their clothes were stained badly. Luckily there was a washing machine they could use.

" I wore my white nightgown. This is not coming off," she declared.

"It's ok Khanak you look pretty sexy right now," Shantanu joked.

She rolled her eyes.

" Stop calling me sexy. You honestly remind of a clown right now," she hissed.

" I am your hot clown. You called me hot earlier didn't you?," he quipped.

She huffed and  tried to look the other way.

"I am feeling icky.  Now if you excuse me, I need to get this mess of f of me now," she said.

Suddenly he picked her up in his arms.

"I have a good idea," he declared as he ran into the bathroom. He turned on the shower and placed  her under it.

She stared at him open mouthed. He came over and kissed her. After they pulled back he pulled off his t-shift. She gasped at his chiseled muscles.

She blushed.

He wrapped his arms around her as the water poured over them.

" I must say you have great form," she declared.

He put a hand on her waist.

"So do you darling," he said as he tried to lean in for another kiss.

She put a hand on his bare chest. She had realized her nightgown was becoming transparent.

"Please Shantanu," she stammered.

He smiled and gave her a chaste kiss on her forehead. He understood she wasn't comfortable being romantic in the shower.

She splashed some water on him and giggled. He splashed some back. After a small water fight, he let her have her space so she could clean up.

After they both were clean, they decided to go parasailing. Khanak was nervous but Shantanu assured her, that he would pull her out if she fell in.

She had a blast then it was his turn. She watched him as he did it with grace. She still couldn't believe she was married to him. She blushed thinking of what happened earlier in the shower. He was such a gentleman. They still had lots to discover about each other but for now what they had was already amazing.

brilliant update n vry romantic pls continue soonEdited by shiksha_03 - 12 years ago
โ˜บ๏ธ

sonali...u killed me wid d hottest scenes...superb ...very very very cute n extremely loving update
ROFL...That  was such a cute part !!
Nice Update...

Shanak were fantastic.. still getting used to the fact that they are husband-n-wife!!!!!

Ab aage Shaan ka kya hoga ... CID chodne ke baad?

business or law?

~Cheers,
Dish
awww cute update๐Ÿ˜Š loving it esp shwer part and kiss part ๐Ÿ˜‰
omggg...it was hawttt !!

*Blush*

continue soon rey !!