millllli thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it is very interesting sonali di
keep writing
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part Thirteen

Khanak was blissfully unaware of any trouble that could be coming her way  or the fact Shantanu could possibly be concerned. There were a  few other women shopping alone. There were  a few couples too. She wished for a moment that Shantanu would be by her side  as well.  She hugged herself as she glanced up at the sky. She loved the early morning air. She started looking for the kitchen things and then brought some things  to make breakfast with.

Some gangsters, colleagues  of Munna Bhai were wandering the markets after having  a night of drunk fun and harassing some local girls. They spotted Khanak.

"Oh someone new for us to meet boys!," one chimed.

They watched her for some time before she gave them  the slip or  was it that someone else ha d grabbed her instead?

Khanak yelped when she felt strong hands pull her behind a wall. A hand covered her face. She looked to see it was someone familiar and immediately relaxed a bit. He  peered around quickly outside then came back to stand in  her personal space again.

" Shantanu kya hogaya?," she inquired.

" Tumari jaan ko khatra hai," he stated firmly.

She looked at him puzzled.

"Meri jaan ko kaisi khatra hai? I am just a tourist here," she quipped.

" I'll explain more later. Ghar chalte hain," he said.

" You mean back to Mumbai? Sub ko kya kahenge?," she inquired.

Shantanu rolled his eyes.

"  I mean the cottage. Now let's go now," he insisted as he grabbed her wrist.

" Be careful, you are crushing the bread I just bought," she hissed.

He sighed as he ushered her a few feet away into his car. Once she put the bags down he asked her to cover her face with her dupatta.

She obliged  but found it funny.

" I feel so sneaky. Is this part of your mission ?," she asked.

Shantanu groaned. She was impossible!

"Khanak come here I have to tell you something," he said.

There was only one way to shut her up.

She leaned in and he kissed her.

When he pulled back , she covered her face so he would not see her blushing. He turned to face the road and started the car.

They got back  to the cottage via a longer  route. Shantanu wanted to make sure no one would follow them. Khanak was worried about the groceries going bad.  When they arrived back she lifted the bags from the back seat and started walking towards the front door. He followed, his eyes barely leaving her retreating figure. He wondered if he could ever block out the rest of the world like she could. Hopefully with time he would learn to do so.

She put away the groceries and  started making breakfast. He came up behind her.

She froze for a second before turning and almost colliding with full force into him. He was rubbing his nose. She  made a stern face at him.

" That is what happens when you invade my personal space," she snapped.

" I thought there was something else that happens," he quipped reminding her of their quick kiss in the car.

He backed her into the fridge and pinned her there.

" Yeh aap kya kare hain?," she rasped.

"Khanak you need to listen to me. You have to be wary here and now in Goa. I do care for you a lot. Trust me after this trip I will make it up to you," he promised.

She looked into his eyes, recalling everything they had been through so far together. She knew his words and feelings were genuine.  They were not madly in love with each other just yet. However with time things could change for the better.

Suddenly she scrunched her nose.

" Shantanu the food is burning!," she  exclaimed, quickly pushing him away. She turned to save the food. The first omelet was barely editable . She made two more and they eat together and drank some juice.

" So tell me why did you grab me all of a  sudden in the market today?," she asked.

Shantanu sighed. He should have known they could never live separate lives while on the same exact trip. He would be worried about her or she would clash with him and he would have to go find her.

" I thought I could keep you safer if you were  with me," he said warmly.

Khanak was stunned. She had misunderstood him in just a few days of being married to him. She felt awful now. She was by his side within a moment and cupped his chin.

He looked at her surprised.

" Aap bauth aache hain. I am so bad that I did not think you cared enough for me," she stammered.

She closed her eyes as he leaned over and kissed her tears away.

He pulled her up and onto his lap. She was surprised  and laughed out loud as she wrapped her arms around him. He rubbed her back and then they rubbed their noses together.

It was later on he explained the  gangster behind her kidnapping the year before was around Goa these days.

"I want to catch him so we can live peacefully. You and the children of Saint Mary's shouldn't have to live in fear. Children who have lost everything should not lose their last haven either," Shantanu declared.

" Shantanu whatever you need me to do, just say the word. I am your life partner, that means whatever comes we shall face it together," she declared.

He  tucked  strand of hair behind her hair and their eyes locked for a few minutes.

Shananu started  tickling her  and then she  almost fell over, he grabbed her  just in time.

" Tum theek to ho na?," he asked.

She nodded as he helped her stand up straight. He started to come close to her  and then  suddenly he heard his phone beep with a message.

He reluctantly   backed away and looked at the phone. It was urgent so he had to take the call.

Khanak busied herself looking at some brochures. She longed to go to the beach at least today. Her market time had been shortened. Maybe she could convince Shantanu to go to the beach for a little while. She knew she had to be quite convincing.

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
lovely lovely lovely n very very very mushy:)...im blushing:)
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update sonali... actually a lovey dovey update.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

well nuthin can happen to khanak as long dey are together as
shanak
" no fear when shaan is here"๐Ÿ˜‰

now what actually made me blush โ˜บ๏ธ

I feel so sneaky. Is this part of your mission ?," she asked.

Shantanu groaned. She was impossible!

"Khanak come here I have to tell you something," he said.

There was only one way to shut her up.

She leaned in and he kissed her.

he's really smart... dats what makes him shaan

He pulled her up and onto his lap. She was surprised  and laughed out loud as she wrapped her arms around him. He rubbed her back and then they rubbed their noses together.

I actually went in dream zone.. it was like watching rbo

But its really gud.. continue soon.  Plz add me to ur pm list.
Edited by IF_rida - 12 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update sonali..
the phone beeped at the wrong time..
will khanak go alone to beach?
i'm worried for her..
i'm happy that now khanak knows that shaan cares for her..
finally they have small mushy moments in their honeymoon..
continue soon..
dishbhan thumbnail
Great to see that Shaan is there with her through everything.

Their closeness is also increasing ... finally she sees that he cares for her ... good!!!

But till how long will she remain in the cottage ... she will want to go out, like she wants to go to the beach now ... Shaan will have to spare some time to take her to places around, so honeymoon is ON ... Cool !

Waiting for the next update...

~Cheers,
Dish
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sonali di loved it..๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks ladies will  try to send pms whenever I update next!
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

thanks ladies will  try to send pms whenever I update next!

thank you๐Ÿค—
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sonli very hot romantic update๐Ÿ˜Š