Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
this i wat i call  "AAGAYE TO CHAA GAYE THA KAR KAY"
AWESOME update

she has treat in the most expected manner... and after the kiss her statement was least expected but i actually lauged my heart out at that time.

continue soon.
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey everyone here is an update for now, hopefully will be back with more soon!

Part Twelve

Shantanu was in the car before she was. Harilal placed her suitcase in the trunk. She  thanked him and sat down with unlady like style beside her husband. They had been married over a day and already had their first fight.

" Are you ready Mrs. Khandlewal?," he inquired.

She rolled her eyes.

"There are two other women with that  title. Just call me Khanak," she hissed .

"Ok Mrs. Shantanu Khandlewal," he said in a whisper.

She frowned at him.

"Ab kya hua?," he asked as he pulled out of the parking garage.

" Ab mujhe saath mein kyun leker jare ho?," she inquired.

He shook his head in wonderment.

" We just got married. Besides you were afraid like in that movie Border, Sunil Shetty never came back to his new bride," he quipped.

She sighed.

" I just want the truth," she muttered.

"Look it would make you upset further and  I am sure you would be upset if I took some other girl for my cover," he stated.

She looked at him shocked.

" SK, why do you need someone for your cover? How do you know if these people know you already or not? Besides I think you are only taking me along so your image doesn't go sour in front of my family," she declared.

Shantanu shook his head. This would be a long ride.

"Look Khanak I need to stakeout a few locations and while I am  trying to figure things out I need a cover as to why I am there the same time some target is there," he explained.

She was lost in thought for awhile before she replied.

"So I don't have a  choice in this matter at all?," she asked.

" Shaadi ki hai, saath nibhanya padega," he quipped.

Khanak could not believe what her married life was like. Already she had a fight with her husband. He wasn't being romantic and all he liked to do so far was spit out wisecracks. She knew men changed after marriage, but in less than two days? She had never heard that from any relatives or friends. It seemed like she would have the record with her  other half. It was already clear, there  would be no specific "honeymoon phase" in their relationship.

Shantanu realized Khanak  would be disappointed but he had no idea she could be this spicy.  He was determined to complete  this mission. He needed to do this for himself and her. If she only understood why this was so important to him. It was not for personal satisfaction  but  for his growing love for his beloved.

She had fallen asleep by the time they reached the cottage they were going to be renting. It was more private and secure than a  hotel where individuals  could be bribed and harmed to get information. The less people that were at risk the better it was overall.

Shantanu parked the car and then went over to Khanak's side. He nudged her to wake up. She moved and muttered something but did not open her eyes. He shook his head. He thought for a moment then decided to pick her up. He carried her inside then came back for their bags. He locked the car then headed back inside.

Shantanu dropped the bags. He peered inside the bedroom to see if Khanak had gotten up. He shook his head when he realized she was still asleep and had her shoes on. He took them off and adjusted her properly in the bed.

He next went around looking for cameras and any other security issues. After his check he was assured the place was clear. He went to lock all the doors. He got changed then crawled into bed and slept beside his wife. She had him tired out more rapidly already.

Khanak awakened  before Shantanu and realized she had slept in her outfit from  the night before. She noticed him  curled up beside her. She smiled slightly. She noticed her shoes were off and she realized she did not walk into this room. He must have carried her.

" I guess you are not that much of a  burthal," she said softly.

She brushed her hand in his  hair, then pressed a quick peck on his forehead. She got up to freshen up.

When she returned  he was sitting up on his laptop. He looked up at her. She was wearing a teal salwaar kameez. She looked beautiful in  a way no other woman could look for him. She was his and was exactly what he needed in his life. He recalled the main reason why they were in Goa and turned back to his work.

"If there is nothing in the kitchen let me know. I'll drop you at the market," he said.

She frowned.

" Remember  what you said? You do your thing and  I do my thing.  I agree with that. I thought it over. If we do things your way today you'll be safe and I will be able to do my work," he stated.

She turned solemn.

" Theek hai. I'll go check the kitchen," she stated in a huff before turning away on her heels.

She didn't find much of anything. She blew a puff of air before she decided just to walk out and find her way to the market herself. She had her chance to be independent  in the true sense. Before she had to let someone know whenever she went anywhere. Today she did not have to tell him anything. She returned to the room to see if he was still sitting on the bed. His computer was closed and he was in the bathroom. The shower was running. She rolled her eyes. She grabbed her purse and left the cottage.

What a honeymoon this was so far! She felt a slight emptiness  as if she should have  told him before going but decided to keep walking until she reached the market.

Shantanu emerged from the bathroom and got fully dressed. He started to call out for her. He smiled to himself. It was sinking in that they were married now. He surveyed all the rooms by chance she simply was ignoring him. A sinking feeling  arouse  in his  mind when he realized she was no longer there with him.

He secured his things and then rushed out to the car. He had to keep her safe without blowing the mission.

purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yayyy me first
sonali di 
lovely update❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just  an awesome update sonali!!

He carried her inside and removed her shoes?? Beautifully written..thanks!!!!:D
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Luvly update 👏

shoo shweet and caring 😍... "picked her up and took off her heels"

hopes she remain safe... waiting for the next update.
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei sonali,
really any of the newly weds would be disappointed with the attitude shantanu has now..he could make her understand his situation so that she wont hurt herself na?
i'm feeling a thrill now..hope khanak is safe..
let shantanu finish off his mission soon n let them have a real honeymoon..continue soon..
dishbhan thumbnail
Aaye haaye!!!!!!I

ye kiasa honeymoon hai ...but he really cares for her yaar ... All Shaans are the dreams of young girls I guess,so they come out so good!

~Cheers,
Dish
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sonali lovely to see shaan removing the heels 😆awesome update loved it😊
christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesomely written!

like the criminal/undercover back drop. gives them a change...

these two are so cute...

felt bad for khanak. but am sure she will come around. once she sees his reasons...

so he fears soemthing happened to her...lol he might just blow his own cover before her...bechara...

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written Sonali,

this tale has intrigue and I love that...it is so unpredictable !!
He cares but doesn't show it to her...each action of him shows that he cares so much...looking for more thrills ahead !!