Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: saaaz

Okay I am still on Part 5...peeped and you have got them engaged to be married already...haila...such a cutely written story re...

thanks Saaz glad you are liking it!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: purvi08

sonali di

loved the update 
thanks for the pm๐Ÿค—

Thanks dear for reading, glad you liked it!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzaraA

ahan nyc sona ...but the ending was dangerous and interesting equally

but i hope ever thing will be good in next update :)

thx for the pm

luv zara

Yes next update should be action packed hope you like it.
adventure_gurl thumbnail
thanks for all the lovely comments, here is part eight.

Part Eight

Sanjay  and Jatin arrived on the scene and  tried to get  the couple free from gunpoint.

The taller man grabbed Khanak by the neck. Shantanu got angry and tried to get her free. The other two  aimed theirs guns at  his head.

Khanak was gasping in fear, as the goon turned her towards her father and brother.

" See she is in my hands now and your jamai raja will get shot by my men if you  try anything. If you want their blood at your expense stop where you are now and let us go from here.  We will be in touch in how you can get them back," he hissed.

Shantanu and Khanak were led forcefully out of the building with Sanjay and Jatin fuming. Everyone was in a frenzy as to how a bunch of armed men had entered and taken away the couple.

They were loaded into the back of a van. One goon sat in the back with them. Shantanu edged over to Khanak and sat beside her. He put an arm around her shoulders and whispered something into her ear. It would be risky but their only chance to be free after all this commotion.

The goon told them to sit side by side otherwise he would separate them forcefully.

They sat up and across from each other.

Khanak trusted Shantanu He had probably been in these situations before but this time he was concerned for her safety as well. They would take their chance as soon as they could.

Shantanu noticed the goon had a  spare gun in his boot. When the goon turned away for a second, Shantanu used his training to quickly knock him unconscious. Khanak had to refrain from gasping.

" Chalo Khanak.  We have to get out now," Shantanu said as he grabbed the gun.

She reached towards the latch of the door. She never imagined she would have to do something like this in her life. She quickly unlatched the door and Shantanu gave her his left hand and they made the jump from a moving van.

Khanak had landed beside him. He nudged her. She slowly opened her eyes. They checked each other for injuries. Everything seemed  fine  besides for some bruising and small cuts. Khanak's bangle had broken.

" It's ok I got more of these at home. Shantanu abhi kya plan hai?," she inquired as they dusted off their formal wear.

" Let's  get some distance from them then I can see if my cell phone still works," he said. He reached for her hand and they started running as fast as their legs could carry them.

They heaved  with the effort it had taken them.  Shantanu turned towards her.

" Tum theek toh ho na?,"  he asked.

She started laughing and trying to catch her breath at the same time.

"Khanak relax.  I'll get you home safely.

She tried to stop laughing for another moment before finally her belly ached enough for her to stop.

" Sorry SK.  I just can't believe this happened on our engagement night," she rasped.

"Ok now please calm down. Mujhe phone karna hai," he insisted.

She rolled his eyes at him and he looked down in his coat pocket for his phone. He found it and muttered a prayer  the call would go through. He thanked the person on the other end and indicated for Khanak to keep walking with him.

They stopped short  about twenty minutes later. Khanak was stunned to see a bike there.

Shantanu got on first and then turned to look at her.

" Chalo betho Khanak," he urged.

She looked at him puzzled.

" Yeh bike yahaan kaise?," she asked.

" Jaldi chalo Khanak. Those goons can find us again. I can deal with them alone but if you are there, I just couldn't stand you getting hurt," he declared.

" Theek hai baba aati hoon," she stated as she sat down behind him.

He started the bike. She jerked forward and her hands grasped his shoulders.

" Hold on tight Khanak," he said as he smirked.

They drove for sometime when Khanak felt as if someone was  following them.

The window opened and  she saw a gun.

" It's them SK! Jaldi chalo!," she yelled.

Shantanu knew he had to lose them. He was glad his office contact had left them a  bike. He knew how to lose them. Hopefully the plan would work out.

He sped up and Khanak's grip immediately  tightened on his coat. He began swering in and out of the lanes. Some shots did ring out but neither of them got hit.

They lost them after awhile. Shantanu stopped the bike a block  away from the banquet hall. It was now 3am.

" The guests are probably home but we should let our families know they don't need to arrange for any ransom or have anyone released from jail," Shantanu quipped.

Khanak's family and the Khandlewals were at her house so the couple headed there. Their families had been awaiting for some news. They were elated to hear they both were fine.

After hugs and pleasantries were exchanged, Sanjay wanted to announce something.  He cleared his throat and everyone turned to look at him.

" After the happenings of tonight I have decided this shaadi will be..," he trailed off as several pairs of eyes looked at him earnestly.

Khanak quivered. She did not want to marry anyone else now.  They both had been in danger tonight but together they had survived it.

Everyone else was just as apprehensive.

" Yeh shaadi ko bari nahin hogayi. It will be a simple affair and we will have to tighten security. I have decided to call in some CID officers for that date," Sanjay declared.

Shantanu and Khanak exchanged glances. They realized Shantanu would have to make a major decision if the men that would come knew him his future would look bleak in the CID.

Sunil Khandlewal was happy. He wanted his son and bahu to be safe. He saw his younger son's expression. He knew this girl's entrance in his son's life would change things. He was just surprised how quickly it was all happening.

" Theek hai Sharma saab. We all want the happiness and safety of our children," Sunil declared.

Dadi came over and hugged Khanak and squeezed Shantanu's cheek.

As the Khandlewals left soon after, Shantanu stopped and whispered in her ear.

" Main tuhme kal phone karta hoon,"  he promised her.

She blushed a bit but composed herself when she turned to face her family. She gazed after him as he walked away from her.  She would dream tonight for sure .

simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ooo la la!!

They are fine after all!!

Was it a set up, how did the bike get there? Anyways loved it Sonali!! Ab shaadi!! haila!!

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Another cute update ๐Ÿ˜Š

Juz read it and waiting for the next
Hope a romantic fone convo
dishbhan thumbnail
Nice adventure!!!!!

they are always gonna live on the edge is it ... Jamai nahi private body guard bhi mil raha hain commissioner sahab ko ... woh bhi handsome wala!

But whats his future/career going to be like ... waiting to see...

~Cheers,
Dish
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the pm  loved this one cute  adventurous one๐Ÿ˜Š
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awesome sonali...i loved it:)
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei sonali,
its good to know that shanak escaped with shaan's intelligence..
will khanak's father n bro come to know wat shaan was doing?
so the marriage is going to be a simple affair..
i love it..both shaan n khanak caring abt each other is cute..
continue soon..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago