Posted: 12 years ago
EEE !!
Ek aur shaadi !!

*runs to go shopping*

Continue soon !
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh shona thas so swet yaar...ur shaan is such stright forward i love him hiyeee🤣 Edited by krock - 12 years ago
AzaraA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oye hoye nice yar ...sona gud going dear btw i have readed all the parts which i have missed earlier...

u ff is going very nicely ...it liked it...👏

thx for all ur regular PM's ...

luv zara 😊
Edited by AzaraA - 12 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting story Sonali👏⭐️...Looking forward to the next part😊...
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
moving at an interesting pace sonali loved it 😊
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks ladies here is part seven!

Part  Seven

Shantanu insisted on dropping her home.

" You must be tired SK. I mean you have been traveling all day," she whispered.

He grabbed her wrist tightly.

"Mujhe tum se akele main baat karni thi. Anyways I have to meet your family," he hissed in her ear.

She composed herself and asked him to let her go as his family was  watching them. Khushboo nudged Akshay to show him that his brother most likely already liked Khanak.

They of course did not know this was Shantanu and Khanak's fourth meeting.

" Dekho Akshay if this has already happened on the first meeting, they truly  are meant to be," Khushboo whispered.

Akshay smiled.

"Khushboo let them leave first then we shall talk about them," he hissed back at his wife.

She nudged him quickly before going towards the couple.

" Shaan make sure you  walk her to her door. She is already been hurt today. We would not want her family to think less of us,"Madhavi stated.

Khushboo gave Khanak a side hug.

" Yes Shantanu. Khanak is truly one of a kind. Be sure to be a gentleman," Khushboo stated.

" Of course Bhabhi. Khanak is in good hands. Right Khanak?," he inquired.

She smiled slightly.

They went out towards the car after saying  bye to everyone.

They drove in silence for a few minutes. She decided to break the silence.

" You said you wanted to talk to me alone. Why are you so quiet?," she asked.

He sighed.

" I have a lot to think about now Khanak. I will have to make a career change and now I have you to take care of," he stated.

She realized this would be difficult for him.

"Why do you want to marry me if this is going to be difficult?," she inquired.

He slowed to a stop at a traffic signal.

"Maybe there is something about you that makes me want to change and set up roots again," he stated.

She thought for a moment as he stepped on the gas.

" So you never met anyone the past several months that attracted you," she had to  know the answer.

He shook his head.

"Honestly the only girl I have thought about is you in the past several months," he admitted.

She couldn't help but smile.

They had arrived at her house by now.

He parked. She was about to get out but he locked the door from his side. She looked at him puzzled.

" You have asked your questions, now I have to ask mine. Did you find anyone else in the past several months?," he asked.

She put her hand on his.

"Nahin, sirf tumare baare mein socha hai," she replied.

He smiled.

" Did you ever dream about me?," he inquired.

She shook her head.

He smiled.

"Let me give you something to dream about then," he said as he pulled her close and kissed her cheek.

He slowly pulled back.

She blushed and unlocked her side and  ran towards the door of the house. He  chuckled and followed her. Just as they both stood together at the door.

Sunita opened the door. She smiled at him and frowned when she saw Khanak was hurt.

"Khanakdi yeh kya hua?," Sunita inquired.

Shantanu and Khanak exchanged glances.

" Sunita andar leker aao un dono ko," Sanjay called from a distance.

He gave Shantanu the once over as if sizing up. Shantanu was used to being sized up so tried to stay composed. Khanak looked worried.

"Khanakdi yeh chot kaise lagi beta," he asked firmly.

" Papa woh mandir mein Dadi ko bachne lagi mujhe thori se chot lagi," she muttered.

" Sir doctor aaye tha ghar pe. Khanak bilkul theek hai. She just needs to rest," Shantanu quipped.

" Theek hai. Sunita pani lao jamai raja ke liye," Sanjay said. ( bring water for the son-in-law)

The tension eased from the room as Shantanu  took a seat and Khanak went to the kitchen with her mother.

Khanak  was worried about what her father would say to SK. Even though she knew his name now she still thought of him as SK the man who had saved her life that night and the man she now would marry unless her father had objections.

Sanjay turned to Shantanu.

"Main janta hoon sub kuch tumare baare mein," he declared.

Shantanu  tried to keep a solemn expression.

"You stay away from home often for your work. I respect those that work for the government as I too work for the government. However I keep my job and family at equal importance. It is important to find a balance. Khanak is my only daughter. She has been in trouble before. I want you to know that she is..," he trailed off.

Shantanu realized what Commissioner was referring to.

" I understand what you mean and I promise you we all know Khanak is pure as her heart. I will protect her with my life," he promised.

Khanak heard these words as she and her mother entered with beverages. She tried not to get emotional. When he was a stranger to her  he had protected her. Why would she doubt him now?

It was rare for Sanjay Sharma to ever get impressed by anyone this quickly. He realized despite the mystery of this young man, he was just right for Khanak. Before Shantanu left that evening, the engagement was  agreed upon over the phone with Sunil Khandlewal. It would be the upcoming Saturday.

The engagement day arrived. Everything seemed to be going smoothly. Unfortunately like Khushboo and Akshay's engagement nearly a year before, theirs would have some unexpected excitement.

Shantanu  took her hand first to place the engagement ring on her finger. Everyone cheered.

" Shaan looks like he will continue to wear the pants in the relationship," Akshay quipped.

Khushboo nudged him.

"Abhi shurwaat hai. Khanak will take the control,"  she declared.

This was proven as Khanak quickly got over her shyness and grabbed Shantanu's hand and placed the ring firmly on his finger. Her family and friends cheered and were surprised at her assertiveness.

Next was their first dance as an engaged couple. They danced to Jab Koi Baat. For everyone else this was their first dance. For them it was their second.

They shared an eye lock and Khanak  finally gave in to blushing. Shantanu looked around to see if her father or brother was looking, since they weren't, he held her firmly as they swayed together.

A few moments after the song ended, there was chaos.  Some unexpected guests and crashed their engagement party.

Shantanu tried to stay to close to Khanak as they worried for their family and friends. Suddenly both of them were pulled through the crowd and out into the hallway of the banquet hall.

Two goons held them at gunpoint and then one taller fierce looking man approached them.

Shantanu and Khanak exchanged glances what would happen now?

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei sonali,
good..so shaan n khanak r engaged..who r these goons?r they the same who kidnapped khanak earlier..do continue soon yaar..