Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sigh.. so much to catch up on grrr... shall comment soon.. Sonali...
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!! Grt update Sonali!! You have a style of yr own as I have said before.

Again SK loses no time and now wedding bells are not too far away?? Arranged marriage..maybe?
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks ladies. Yes Simi arranged marriage it is!
dishbhan thumbnail
Hey,

Nice update!!!!!

Really liked the chance meeting of Shanak. When will they meet next ... Shanak marriage really will happen????

Jaldi update do boss!!!!!

~Cheers,
Dish
adventure_gurl thumbnail
thanks ladies here is an update for now will not be able to update before Saturday now.

Part Six

The Khandlewal family was gathered around in the living room to discuss the alliance that come from the Sharma's  for Shantanu.

" Sunil what if something happened to her that time she was kidnapped? What if she will lie about her past, how will we know?,"Madhavi inquired.

Sunil smiled.

"Meri Ma haina," he quipped.

Everyone else turned to look at Dadi.

" Main sab samalongi," she said with confidence. (I'll take care of everything.)

" Dadi you can tell by talking to her that she will be right for this house?," Khushboo inquired.

" I think Khushboo that as along as Shantanu likes her it should be a great Jodi. She's the daughter of a cop and a sister of a cop. She'll keep him in line. Maybe he will actually be home more," Akshay quipped.

" I'll teach her about fashion," Khushboo gushed.

" I will show her how to live the life of socialite ,"Madhavi stated.

" Well Ma, I think we should arrange some meeting so you can speak with her," Sunil suggested.

" Yes Sunil. Abhi jaldi se Sharma sab ko phone karo," Dadi urged.

" Wait a minute where is Shantanu?," Khushboo, Akshay, and Madhavi exclaimed together.

Shantanu was on his way back from his most recent trip. His eyes were reddened  due  to lack of sleep. He just wanted to fall asleep in his own bed and wake up after a week. He sometimes thought of her. He wondered how the past several months had gone for her. Had she found someone to marry but most of all was she safe?

He wondered if he would meet her again. He would like to know her better this time. If he only knew what surprise was waiting for him when he returned home. Sleep would evade him somewhat longer.

Sunita approached Khanak with a  bright smile when she returned from work that day.

Khanak knew something was up. Her mother didn't smile like this unless something big was about to come their way.

" Beta tumara rishta taiye hone wala hai," Sunita said happily.

Khanak froze.

"Kiski saath?," she squeaked.

"Iske saath. Bauth sundar haina?," Sunita said as she showed Khanak the picture.

Khanak nearly dropped it. It was SK.

"Iske saath?," she exclaimed.

"Haan beta. Shantanu Khandlewal ke saath. Woh Sunil Khandlewal ka beta hai. His Dadi wants you to meet you at the mandir in thirty minutes. You should go get ready now," her mother urged.

Her mother and Bhabhi got her to wear an orange sari. Khanak was unsure about wearing it.

"Khanakdi you'll look so pretty. If his Dadi likes you, he'll have to marry you," Urmila quipped.

Khanak swallowed hard. Would SK agree to this marriage. They barely knew each other. How would they adjust together.

Khanak was a bundle of nerves when she met Dadi. However as soon as they got to talking, Dadi put her at ease. As they climbed down the mandir stairs, Dadi turned to cup Khanak's chin.

" Sirf tum mere Shantanu ke liye saaye ho," she declared. ( Only you are right for my Shantanu)

Khanak blushed but she still wondered if Shantanu would accept this alliance.

As they reached the street a truck was coming towards them. Khanak realized Dadi was in the way and pushed her out of the way in time. Khanak slipped and hit her head on the ground. Dadi rushed towards her and scrambled to get her cell phone so she could get someone to help them.

"Khanak beta tuhme kuch nahin hoga," she assured her.

Khanak wearily tried to sit up as the driver arrived and helped Dadi take her to the car. They brought her back to Khandlewal Mansion where a startled Madhavi led them to a room and quickly went to call their family doctor.

" This is my fault Madhavi. I was careless and this poor girl got hurt," Dadi exclaimed.

"Mummjyi fikar mat karo. The doctor is checking her now. She will be fine. Vaise yeh sub kaise hua?," she asked.

Dadi told her what had transpired and how Khanak was a brave and good girl.

"She is what exactly what Shantanu needs. Just hope her parents don't back out from this alliance now," she lamented.

The doctor assured them Khanak would be fine. She needed some rest and pain killers. Dadi insisted Khanak stay until Shantanu arrived.

" Beta he will be here soon. Sunil just called to tell us that Shantanu is returning tonight. After meeting him , we'll take you home," Dadi insisted.

" Theek hai Dadi, lekin..,"Khanak indicated to her now dressed wound and stained sari.

" I'll get you a different sari to change into. I'll send Khushboo to help you," she assured.

Dadi and Madhavi warned Khushboo not to squeal too much as Khanak was in pain.

Khushboo helped her get fixed up as best she  could despite her injury.

Khushboo stepped back a bit later.

"Khanak I think Shantanu will be very impressed by you today. You saved our lovely Dadi and you are looking pretty," she declared.

"Thanks..,"Khanak was unsure what to call her.

"Ab main tumari  Bhabhi hui na. So you can call me Khushboo Bhabhi from now on," she assured her.

Khanak smiled.

" Chalo. You must be starving. Let's get you some snacks and tea. My devar will be home anytime now," she quipped.

Shantanu stopped short in the living room. Everyone was gathered together including one person that he didn't expect to be in his house at all.

"Hello Shaan. Dekho kaun hai yahaan," Sunil  exclaimed.

Their eyes met. She looked gorgeous. However he was puzzled at why she was here. How had she gotten hurt.

Sunil took him aside and explained to him what had transpired. Shantanu's eyes widened upon hearing about the accident. He went to Dadi  to see her and take her blessings first. He  greeted everyone else and his eyes stopped upon meeting Khanak's.

"Why don't you two go on the terrace and talk a bit. Shantanu give her hand. She was feeling dizzy earlier,"Madhavi stated.

Shantanu did not feel sleepy anymore. He offered his hand and she took it. Once they reached and she sat down besides the poolside, he joined her there.

" You saved my Dadi. I guess it makes us even now," he quipped.

Khanak took initiative first.

" Do you agree to this alliance? I mean we barely know each other but I will agree to whatever you want to do. If you don't want to marry me it's fine," she stated firmly.

He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her gently to face towards him. He cupped her face in his hands.

She looked up into his intense eyes.

" We have only met a few times, but each time something always pulls me towards you. If this is not destiny then I don't know what it is. I believe you are the only girl that can keep me grounded. Let's marry," he stated firmly.

She looked back at him surprised.

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍omg omg omg omg shanak getting married.yipiieee lved d update sonali its damn good:)
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww!!!!

Marriage, marriage everywhere!! Everybody's moving super fast! Guess I'll be the slowest!!LOL

Did you notice that both our Khanak's share their Mom's names??

Ab deri mat kar!!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: simiv

Awww!!!!

Marriage, marriage everywhere!! Everybody's moving super fast! Guess I'll be the slowest!!LOL

Did you notice that both our Khanak's share their Mom's names??

Ab deri mat kar!!

oh wow didn't realize that when i was writing it lol thanks for reading Simi
dishbhan thumbnail
aaye-Haaye !!!!!

lovely, direct convo ... woh bhi destiny, attraction  and shadi !!!!!

already awaiting next part ... shanak ke scenes par kyu roktey ho yaar...

~Cheers,
Dish
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei sonali,
that was simple n cute..
have many shanak weddings to attend yaar..
i'm so very happy..
she saying if u dont want to marry me its ok..already she is ready to do things for SK..
both r perfect together..
shaan's reply..haaye...
wish to read more..
when time permits update karna..