Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
part 1 n 2 is fab loved it sonali n cant wait fr more:)
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey everyone here is part 3!

Part Three

Jatin Sharma was married but was very devoted to his job. Some would say he only married because of his parents' wishes. Urmila  was a year behind him in school. She was  a teacher by profession. She often joined Khanak and her friend Gopi in raising funds for the nearby orphanage. Recently tenisons arose from a nearby gang that wanted the land where the orphanage stood for their own illegal activities. These children  had nowhere else to go. There was no way they could get them all homes in just  matter of a few days. Hours before when Khanak went missing the house was a frenzy. She was just  a few kilometers from home when she was taken. Urmila was relieved to hear her sister-in;-law had been found in less than a day.

Khanak was shivering and she felt goosebumps up her arms. It was not because tonight had been one of the most scariest nights of her life thus far but also because she had gotten into a stranger's car and she had trusted someone she didn't even know. She was still trying to adjust to the fact she indeed was safe when she was on the receiving end of a bear hug from her older brother.

" Khanakdi tum theek to ho na?." he said as he pulled back and looked at her with concern.

He realized she was drenched and wrapped his jacket around her. The peon saluted him.  He saluated him back.

" I am taking her home now, but you will be rewarded for keeping her safe Tiwari," he quipped.

The peon tried not to flash a white smile. As soon as Jatin and Khanak left he let himself smile widely.

As they sat in the car, Jatin looked at his sister carefully. He hoped she had not been beaten or raped. She would be scarred for life. He could not bear for her to be in pain like that. She was an amazing and brave girl. He was always protective of her and now if anything had happened to her he would feel worthless  both as a brother and cop.

Khanak was quiet as she took in the fresh air from the window. She felt safe now. She was going home after such a nightmare.

Her mother Sunita, her father and her Bhabhi surrounded her when she walked into their house.

" Khanak hum bauth khush hain ki  tum theek ho," her mother exclaimed.

"Sunita we need to know what happened to her. Jatin how did Khanak get free from those goons? I am happy that she is back with us but I am wondering how she was able to get away and if she can recognize anyone," her father stated.

"Aap bhi na! She is our daughter and she has gone through so much. She should go change and rest now. Urmila let's take her upstairs," Sunita stated.

Sanjay motioned with his hand for them to stop.

Khanak looked up at her father. He was being objective as a cop. If something had happened they would need evidence from her clothes and nails.

"Papa aisa kuch nahin hua. Ek shaks nahin meri izzat aur jaan bejai aaj raat ko," Khanak declared. ( Dad nothing like that has happened. Someone has saved my honor and my life tonight.)

" Who was he Khanakdi?." Jatin inquired.

"Bhaiya yeh toh pata nahin. However if I ever see him again I will tell hi my family and I am so grateful," she stated.

Sanjay softened and motioned to his wife and daughter-in-law to go take Khanak upstairs.

" We have to find out who this man was. Jatin I don't like owing anyone any favors and besides this man saved our honor, Khanak's life. He must be thanked properly whoever he is," Sanjay declared,

Meanwhile  Sunil and Madhavi had fallen asleep. Akshay and Dadi had fallen asleep earlier than them. A door creaked slightly and entered a man in his mid-twenties. He quietly made his way into the house. He did not want any questions about his whereabouts or what he had been doing the past few days. He wanted to sit down and think over what had transpired the past few hours then get some rest before surprising his family in the morning. He was successful in getting to his room unnoticed. He sighed softly before he went to go freshen up before bed.

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei sonali,
u updated..*off to read*
*edited*
nice update sonali..
so khanak's family wants to know who saved her n thank him..
will khanak meet SK soon..
i'm too eager..
write more n update yaar..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
dishbhan thumbnail
Nice ... yaar ... abhi tak dhang se mile nahi hain re ... kab milwayegi unko???

Next update jaldi pls ...

~Cheers,
Dish
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey sonali thanx for the pm

i love the touch of mystery u have added to ur shanak fic

waiting for their awesome  proper meeting soon ..nice updates😊
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow !! It is Intriguing !!!!!

I love the mystery part and the enigma...loved it Sonali !!!
I am wondering how will they meet next !!!

When are you updating next !! Jaldi karna !!
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
im hooked to this now..mystery romance is always sooo exciting love it sonali pls update soon:)
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sonali!!

Yet another short but grt update!!

Haii kab tak yeh suspense rakhogi??

Having fun anyway!!:)
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: RB81

hei sonali,

u updated..*off to read*
*edited*
nice update sonali..
so khanak's family wants to know who saved her n thank him..
will khanak meet SK soon..
i'm too eager..
write more n update yaar..

thanks dear! Glad you liked it!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: dishbhan

Nice ... yaar ... abhi tak dhang se mile nahi hain re ... kab milwayegi unko???

Next update jaldi pls ... already in progress

~Cheers,
Dish

Thanks Dish for reading!😃