India-Forums

What Happend Here? (Page 2)

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Sweetuuu Hug I totally get your point and I am sure many members are feeling the same way as you are - I am one of them as well -  
I also hope and wish that this place turns into family once again and we have some fun threads / healthy discussions rather than bashing unlimited / less fanatism Smile

Edit: Nice post Mr.Mgmt - Sahi quote by Ajay( OUTIM ) Big smile

Edited by Nishita123 - 16 May 2011 at 9:24pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinMrManagementDesiGirl_uknaik99hindu4lyf-Aaliyah-

dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Awww Sweetu Hug Don't be saddened by this fact. People are entitled to their own opinions, and while some respect that, others don't, and they try to defend why your opinion is wrong. But it's simply just life. I'm not too active on this forum as well, but that doesn't me I don't fail to post every once in a while. Hope to see you around next season, which a fresh start. Miss you!!! Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl_-Aaliyah-ThatOneGuyFakeLove

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I couldn't agree more sweetu...Its been like this since DID 2 days...and even in DID LM...agar koi "group" kisi contestant ke peeche pad gaya matlab pad gaya...The secret to making of my IF account during DID 2 days was just to defend my favorite from all this negativity...and it was one of the best things to happen to me...I had so much fun in the forum despite of most people against my fav...

everyone here needs to realize this is an entertainment website...we come here looking for some leisure time, maybe debate a little, pass some time...not to personally attack or get personally attacked...as if we don't have enough problems in real life already. and this applies to me as well.

I have beeen to much worse forums. The thing is many old members have gone missing and alot of new members have entered...Ermm thats why it doesn't seem the same...and it won't be the same ever again either...forum members come and go, there is nothing that can be done about it...

But sweetu ur one really sweet person...I still remember our script for DID Doubles awards LOL really funny...

PS: the apology part shall be discussed over PM Wink

dmgmjht4evershivani003ankit_nycDesiGirl_

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
hi sweetu, i really haven't interacted with u but i do understand ur sentiments regardin da forum. dis happens cz we gel with different ppl from different backgrounds with different opinions. deres nothin wrong with putting across your pov as long as u respect da other person's pov as well. fightin, bashin starts da moment u dont respect da other person's opinion and state of mind...

anyways im eagerly waitin for DID 3 and hope i could get a chance to interact with u more dere

hum hain rahi pyaar ke, phir milenge, chalte chalte...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgmjht4everDesiGirl_

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Well, you know, not all new members to the DID group are bad, right guys? LOL 

Anyways, if in anyway I have hurt someone directly or indirectly, please explain it to me, and then I will apologize. Embarrassed I don't mean to intentionally hurt people. That's not my intention. 

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 16 May 2011 at 10:06pm

NatkhatpariDesiGirl_dmgmjht4ever-Aaliyah-

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Abey, mere aanke baad hungama shuru hogaya hai lagta hai.. I think I was the only "new" person on this forum who wasn't on DD..LOL
LOL bye bye.. I agree with your post tooo.. and Idk if I think about it now..  I might be involved too! LOL

Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 16 May 2011 at 10:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl_

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Abey, mere aanke baad hungama shuru hogaya hai lagta hai.. I think I was the only "new" person on this forum who wasn't on DD..LOL
LOL bye bye.. I agree with your post tooo.. and Idk if I think about it now..  I might be involved too! LOL

No, but you were there in DID 2 and LM. They are talking about people who came after DID 2 and LM, so that's why I'm asking what I asked. 

Seriously, if I have done something wrong, tell me upfront. No need to keep things in your heart or talk about it behind my back or indirectly. I don't want to intentionally hurt anyone, and if even feel like I did I always apologize. I am human though, so if I have done something to upset someone or ruin any family atmosphere of the forum, then I need to know.

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 16 May 2011 at 10:17pm

DesiGirl_

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
hey sweetu... nothing to worry yaar... i am not sure what posts made u feel so sad/bad... but the fact is there are people with different opinions.. .some respect each other's opinion some don't... I generally tend to ignore such things which are intentionally told to trigger some unnecessary convos... but there are certain others who want to share their opinions and views in a good way also...

as mihir said we all have enough things to worry in real life and we come to the forum to interact with people and voice our opinions and spend some time... i know sometimes it goes to extreme levels but everything does come back to normal...Smile

Bhagwan ke ghar der hey par andher nahi LOL (i know its a bad joke)

but i really missed u esp whenever I saw kishore... i always wished you were there as the first person I could interact n discuss after his performance...Cry

anyways since DKS ends this week... feel better by DID 3 n lets hope to have healthy/funny/interactive/entertaining conversations there...

until then keep DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

DesiGirl_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index