Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I couldn't agree more sweetu...Its been like this since DID 2 days...and even in DID LM...agar koi "group" kisi contestant ke peeche pad gaya matlab pad gaya...The secret to making of my IF account during DID 2 days was just to defend my favorite from all this negativity...and it was one of the best things to happen to me...I had so much fun in the forum despite of most people against my fav...

everyone here needs to realize this is an entertainment website...we come here looking for some leisure time, maybe debate a little, pass some time...not to personally attack or get personally attacked...as if we don't have enough problems in real life already. and this applies to me as well.

I have beeen to much worse forums. The thing is many old members have gone missing and alot of new members have entered...πŸ€” thats why it doesn't seem the same...and it won't be the same ever again either...forum members come and go, there is nothing that can be done about it...

But sweetu ur one really sweet person...I still remember our script for DID Doubles awards πŸ˜† really funny...

PS: the apology part shall be discussed over PM πŸ˜‰
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi sweetu, i really haven't interacted with u but i do understand ur sentiments regardin da forum. dis happens cz we gel with different ppl from different backgrounds with different opinions. deres nothin wrong with putting across your pov as long as u respect da other person's pov as well. fightin, bashin starts da moment u dont respect da other person's opinion and state of mind...

anyways im eagerly waitin for DID 3 and hope i could get a chance to interact with u more dere

hum hain rahi pyaar ke, phir milenge, chalte chalte...
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well, you know, not all new members to the DID group are bad, right guys? πŸ˜† 

Anyways, if in anyway I have hurt someone directly or indirectly, please explain it to me, and then I will apologize. πŸ˜³ I don't mean to intentionally hurt people. That's not my intention. 
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 12 years ago
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Abey, mere aanke baad hungama shuru hogaya hai lagta hai.. I think I was the only "new" person on this forum who wasn't on DD..LOL
πŸ˜† bye bye.. I agree with your post tooo.. and Idk if I think about it now..  I might be involved too! πŸ˜†
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

Abey, mere aanke baad hungama shuru hogaya hai lagta hai.. I think I was the only "new" person on this forum who wasn't on DD..LOL

πŸ˜† bye bye.. I agree with your post tooo.. and Idk if I think about it now..  I might be involved too! πŸ˜†

No, but you were there in DID 2 and LM. They are talking about people who came after DID 2 and LM, so that's why I'm asking what I asked. 

Seriously, if I have done something wrong, tell me upfront. No need to keep things in your heart or talk about it behind my back or indirectly. I don't want to intentionally hurt anyone, and if even feel like I did I always apologize. I am human though, so if I have done something to upset someone or ruin any family atmosphere of the forum, then I need to know.
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 12 years ago
Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey sweetu... nothing to worry yaar... i am not sure what posts made u feel so sad/bad... but the fact is there are people with different opinions.. .some respect each other's opinion some don't... I generally tend to ignore such things which are intentionally told to trigger some unnecessary convos... but there are certain others who want to share their opinions and views in a good way also...

as mihir said we all have enough things to worry in real life and we come to the forum to interact with people and voice our opinions and spend some time... i know sometimes it goes to extreme levels but everything does come back to normal...😊

Bhagwan ke ghar der hey par andher nahi πŸ˜† (i know its a bad joke)

but i really missed u esp whenever I saw kishore... i always wished you were there as the first person I could interact n discuss after his performance...😭

anyways since DKS ends this week... feel better by DID 3 n lets hope to have healthy/funny/interactive/entertaining conversations there...

until then keep 

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

i dont think it has anythin to do with u dear cz even im new for dat matter... 
take a chill pill sweets πŸ˜³
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Frankly, this forum has lost its charm.

I absolutely LOVED this forum during DID1 days, after that the only reason I'd come is because of the old members whose posts are still as amazing as ever but unfortunately a lot are not as active, some for obvious reasons given the negativity surrounding this forum.

I watch this show purely for dance and TL, however on this forum people seem to discuss everything but dance :\ The whole point of a forum is having a discussion, stating your opinions and debating in a civilised manner. It never was and never will be about putting someone down for having a certain opinion. The day we learn to respect that someone's opinion may not be the same as ours is the day this forum will become a better place. Talk about me having high hopes, ha!

I also don't feel the need to blindly defend contestants. It's obvious that those who have extremely strong negative thoughts towards my favourite contestant are not going to change their mind no matter what I say so I let them live under the misconception that whatever they think is absolutely correct..if it makes them happy then that's great. I also don't really enjoy banging my head against a wall so I much rather just avoid some posts..which is a little hard when they fill the forum with their negativity lol. 

P.S. Sweetu it's strange but I actually do remember your first post here as a Kishore fan..I think you were the only Kishore fan around at that time lol.
Cool_Ishu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetu.Baby

So many people have asked me where I am and why I left, and where I have been.

But, there is a reason I left.
(No, not school)
Remember when I was a newbie?
Remeber the kindness i was welcomed with?
Remeber my first post?
It was on Kishore (: [DUH]
And after I made that post, I got some amazing responces. with the addition of roaming around in the forum I realized that this place was kinda like a family
Even in L'il Masters, we were a crazy loving family
And DID Doubles was the same!
But now all of a sudden we are throwing rocks and stones at each other cause we support opposite teams?
Yes, okay, i'll be honest. I don't like the Josh team that much. But, i don't go around saying how ABC is a bad person. Yes in my opinion Jai was at fault. But, I don't go around making it an issue.
Rani loves Jai and i respect that. She's one of my buddies and i WONT let something like that get in the middle of our friendship [or crazyship, whetever its called :p]
And also, i owe Mihir a BIG apology as well [He knows why]
*and so do others, you know who you are!
Yes, Prince did nothing wrong when he said he can beat Dsir. Mihir might not think so, but oh well. His opinion, and my respect
My point?
- DID 1 or DID 2, both are human beings who make mistakes. Whats more improtant is they brought amazing talent to the show and they entertained us full on.
- We are a family and we can't keep fighting for stupid reasons

I really wanna be on this forum, but its not working...
Every single post turns into some kind of war...
Its NOT some Mahabharat show.
Its forum
I know I sound all "in chargy" but we need to realize the truth.
We all are civilized people.
Whats important is one thing:
-- I miss the people i knew when i first joined. 😭

If some one in your family is misbehaving then you just don't run away. I agree this forum sometimes looks pretty bad but then you have to divert attention of people from that fight like CPR did very cleverly by starting that member award thread. Well that's one topic which gets most people sttention and people generally behave properly there.
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Frankly, this forum has lost its charm.

I absolutely LOVED this forum during DID1 days, after that the only reason I'd come is because of the old members whose posts are still as amazing as ever but unfortunately a lot are not as active, some for obvious reasons given the negativity surrounding this forum.

I watch this show purely for dance and TL, however on this forum people seem to discuss everything but dance :\ The whole point of a forum is having a discussion, stating your opinions and debating in a civilised manner. It never was and never will be about putting someone down for having a certain opinion. The day we learn to respect that someone's opinion may not be the same as ours is the day this forum will become a better place. Talk about me having high hopes, ha!

I also don't feel the need to blindly defend contestants. It's obvious that those who have extremely strong negative thoughts towards my favourite contestant are not going to change their mind no matter what I say so I let them live under the misconception that whatever they think is absolutely correct..if it makes them happy then that's great. I also don't really enjoy banging my head against a wall so I much rather just avoid some posts..which is a little hard when they fill the forum with their negativity lol. 

P.S. Sweetu it's strange but I actually do remember your first post here as a Kishore fan..I think you were the only Kishore fan around at that time lol.

πŸ˜ƒThis forum like all others are always the same...Who says DID 1 forum was all nice all the time? πŸ˜ƒ go look at the threads in DID 1 forum...Salman was attacked for his religion...there were threads attacking Salman and accusing him of using his looks to win...Threads attacking Khushboo by calling her all sorts of names and saying she too uses her body for votes...Threads attacking Prince by Sid fans and vice versa when they had their feud in the show...πŸ˜ƒ Funny how some people forget all that...πŸ˜ƒ This forum hasn't been 1/10th as nasty as DID 1 forum...As for members leaving, that's part of life...Look at all the new members who have come...πŸ˜ƒ This forum is not anyone's personal property...Whoever wants to go can go and whoever wants to come can come... πŸ˜ƒ It's not as if this forum is lacking in members...πŸ˜ƒ It's been pretty active...πŸ˜ƒ Funny how people have no objections in being negative towards Geeta Ma but someone else and all of a sudden the negativity starts getting to them...πŸ˜›