Lux Dance ke Superstars

What Happend Here?

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So many people have asked me where I am and why I left, and where I have been.
But, there is a reason I left.
(No, not school)
Remember when I was a newbie?
Remeber the kindness i was welcomed with?
Remeber my first post?
It was on Kishore (: [DUH]
And after I made that post, I got some amazing responces. with the addition of roaming around in the forum I realized that this place was kinda like a family
Even in L'il Masters, we were a crazy loving family
And DID Doubles was the same!
But now all of a sudden we are throwing rocks and stones at each other cause we support opposite teams?
Yes, okay, i'll be honest. I don't like the Josh team that much. But, i don't go around saying how ABC is a bad person. Yes in my opinion Jai was at fault. But, I don't go around making it an issue.
Rani loves Jai and i respect that. She's one of my buddies and i WONT let something like that get in the middle of our friendship [or crazyship, whetever its called :p]
And also, i owe Mihir a BIG apology as well [He knows why]
*and so do others, you know who you are!
Yes, Prince did nothing wrong when he said he can beat Dsir. Mihir might not think so, but oh well. His opinion, and my respect
My point?
- DID 1 or DID 2, both are human beings who make mistakes. Whats more improtant is they brought amazing talent to the show and they entertained us full on.
- We are a family and we can't keep fighting for stupid reasons

I really wanna be on this forum, but its not working...
Every single post turns into some kind of war...
Its NOT some Mahabharat show.
Its forum
I know I sound all "in chargy" but we need to realize the truth.
We all are civilized people.
Whats important is one thing:
-- I miss the people i knew when i first joined. 😭
Edited by Sweetu.Baby - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sweetuu! 🤗 

That's why I'm not on this forum much. Some mean person is gonna call me a crazy fan girl [which I am] and they'll make fun of my ID and it's just ugh. 

Why can't people be nice? =(
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sweetu

i totally get u.

i left the forum after DID1 because the forum got super nasty for me.

:) happens.

right now im happy being an occasional visitor

i miss the people who were here when i first joined too...there were discussions then..not just arguments and gober-throwing

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love you Dadi Maa! *hugs*

I totally understand where you're coming from!!!

And my cute Simi! I love you too! *hugs*
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

I love you Dadi Maa! *hugs*

I totally understand where you're coming from!!!

And my cute Simi! I love you too! *hugs*

Rani 🤗 

btw, I'm lovin' your siggies!
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good post. I agree with you absolutely that Prince did nothing wrong when he said he can beat dharmesh. I don't know why he gets dragged everywhere for being rude because i have not seen him bash anyone like some of the other contestants have. This is a competition and if somebody asks you if your the best or can you beat any of the other contestants of course you have to say yes! If you don't believe your the best then you shouldn't be in the India best dance show.
This is one of the things I don't like about some of the dharmesh fans is that if somebody says they are better then him or merely challenges dharmesh the fans get really offend and start bashing that contestant.  I think the dharmesh would have a  lot more fans (including me) if his current fans would stop bashing prince or some of the other contestants.
I also agree with you that every post is turning out to be a war!

Last, I will quote Ajay (OUTIM) Jab dost  bana  kaam ho sakta hai to dushman kyon banaye. I and  all the other member (hopefully) are willing to give dharmesh, amar etc. all the respect if you respect Prince, jay, muyuresh etc.

Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I understand all this, for sure!! And quite frankly, I don't blame you!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I know yaar! This forum just isnt the same anymore... Iam really hoping things get better soon and the forum comes back in action by DID3. I miss how things used to be. We were all one and had such meaningful discussions regarding dance. Now its all about who is the arrogant one and who is the humble one etc etc...

On the contrary,  this format is different from the previous seasons so I guess we got to see the catty side of some of the contestants when it came to competition. Hopefully this Jai incident will make them realise that they are all 1 and every single one of them is the face of DID. Not just only one of them. I liked how yesterday the contestants from both sides got up to console Jai when he was in tears. I really hope that they learn that its good to be competitive but it needs to healthy because otherwise there is too much unwanted pollution.

I really hope that DID3 will bring us all together again because this season gave us the most dead IF forum. Hell! Even I barely posted any polls. I want our old flavour back. Come back DID lovers...
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sweetuuu 🤗 I totally get your point and I am sure many members are feeling the same way as you are - I am one of them as well -  
I also hope and wish that this place turns into family once again and we have some fun threads / healthy discussions rather than bashing unlimited / less fanatism 😊

Edit: Nice post Mr.Mgmt - Sahi quote by Ajay( OUTIM ) 😃
Edited by Nishita123 - 12 years ago
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Sweetu 🤗 Don't be saddened by this fact. People are entitled to their own opinions, and while some respect that, others don't, and they try to defend why your opinion is wrong. But it's simply just life. I'm not too active on this forum as well, but that doesn't me I don't fail to post every once in a while. Hope to see you around next season, which a fresh start. Miss you!!! 🤗