Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was really hoping Ash would be the heroine... but now there's Katrina.. The other girl is probably less popular, I don't think Kat likes competition 😆
Kareena, Vidya, or Aish?

Honestly I feel only Kareena is the only one who can steal Kat's thunder...but I think overall Kat's the top heroine in this movie. I'm guessing the other heroine will be a lower actress such as Lara Dutta
They should rope in Deepika...and then we will have a face off...doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani ho jayega.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I don't know why but for some reason I though Yash uncle was making a new movie with ARR as the lead role 🤣

Awesome combo 👍🏼 So basically only SRK is confirmed for this movie?
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I don't understand it when they say that casting will happen only after the script is written...But the hero,music director ,villain etc are already chosen

it is not as though the actresses are given Mother India kind of roles
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zainab25

They should rope in Deepika...and then we will have a face off...doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani ho jayega.

Oh Boy... I wish!!!😆
Katrina ki Jawaani aur Deepika ka Dum aamne saamne- Aajtak ki headline!!!Edited by TallyHo - 12 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
^^Yashji cast two warring Bengali tigresses Rakhee and Sharmila in DAAG and suffered..The film went on to become a hit.

We don't know how he handled Rekha and Jaya in Silsila..but  the film flopped because he lost his nerve and settled for a lame climax..

Yash Chopra has said on record more than a couple of times stated that he wants to work with Deepika and she has a very good equation with Shahrukh...

Lets wait and watch
Edited by you2 - 12 years ago
the petitions worked Yash Chopra listened to I-F

Casting DP and Kat together will be brilliant and a master stroke. Some times i think these 2 women have too much of sexual tension... Maybe casting them together will help them get it on and get over it. :)

But then spare a thought for the poor audience, now they will have to put up with 2 terrible actress. One will jiggle and smile and the other will think showing off her never ending legs equates to good acting. Sigh.
And to top it there will be endless debates in IF as to who was the better actress, like as if the 2 of them had done an Oscar worthy performance.