What is your most favourite DID Season?

Poll

DID Seasons:

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Please do not make this out to be as a comparison topic because I believe we all have our favourites. No bashing please. I really want to know which season people really enjoyed and why...

Have fun!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
DID 1 set the stage for the following seasons.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DID Li'l Masters no doubt!! Manish, Jeetu, Dsir, Farah owned it...the funniest, best and most awesome season in terms of everything...it also had some of the most innovative concepts choreography-wise 😉

soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DID 1 and 2...both for various reasons ...i started watching only in DID2, but saw everything almost from 1...i loved them both...guess i was more intertwined with DID 2 when it aired,...

i have my favourites in both...and keep watching them...certain performances...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
undoubtedly DID season 1 for me cz durin dat time, dere weren't many dance shows except boogie woogie and personally i didn't enjoy BW

apart from dat, season 1 introduced so many new faces including my fav salman so obviously it's very special in so many ways...
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DID1 for me.. That's the show that made me fall in love with the show, and become a hard core fan of TL and TKT... If not for DID1, I wouldnt have waited for DID2 to air and follow it... DID1 will always have a very special place in my heart.. That's the show that introduced Terence and his immense talent to me, and not to mention his amazing personality!!

After DID1, it's DID2, then DKS, then DID-LM and then DID-D the last...
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DID1..no freaking doubt about it!

Better dancers overall, more passion for dance, improved immensely over the season and it also won the eye candy award thanks to Mayuresh.😛
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: NaDzGirl

undoubtedly DID season 1 for me cz durin dat time, dere weren't many dance shows except boogie woogie and personally i didn't enjoy BW

apart from dat, season 1 introduced so many new faces including my fav salman so obviously it's very special in so many ways...

ME goin wid nadzy di!!

DANCE INDIA DANCE SEASON 1 !
as paulson said in DKS! DID 1 had set the stage and standard!!!! :)

it gave us! king of prop JAI
KING of lockin n poppin PRINCE
My n Nazdy di's luv SALMAN!
Mayuresha n othr contestants wer awsum!!! all the judges were awsum! grandmaster! acc 2 me DID 2 became a bit! ovr!
DID 1 is always d bst for me! in evry sense! dance masti! evrythin!!!

missin dose days!!!
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DID 1 is all the way because it started from there and it had new dance styles and forms and really look foward to it all the tyme...i miss DID 1 very much