Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

pihu has become really mean

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
pihu has really become so mean that she is not even able to differentiate between right & wrongthe way she said her maasi that even after knowing that she is doing wrong she is getting attracted towards rudra & wants to remain with him gave me a huge shock😲the way she made rudra eat the food prepared by gauri & took all the credit by accepting the flying kiss from rudra showed her selfish & mean behaviour once again😡pihu also looked so mean when she stretched gauri's saree from rudra's hand when he was sleeping peacefully & ordered gauri silently to go from their atonce😭i got really angry & didn't liked when pihu closed rudra's eyes deliberately as soon as he was going to open his eyes & sat in front of him so that he is not able to look at gauri😭 pihu crossed all her limits when she came into the words of her maasi & in order to get rudra in her life forever she changed the medicines😡 so that rudra never remembers his gauri and always lives only with her😭i can't understand that how could a girl like pihu whom rudra loved so much played with his life so easily & cheaply😡 Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
i dont think its pihu who changed da mesicine i think its ratnesh who changed it.
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
they did not showed the face of who change the medicine.
-so i don't think it was pihu-b/c pihu don't even wanted to do it.
but i think Pihu is confused - Plus Everyone is pressuring her to be with rudra so he can get well-
-this time i dont' blame pihu b/c it's not her fault it's everyone's fault they r the one who is making pihu to stay with Rudra.-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God Bless AG.!save her frm all the evil eyes!
Edited by -Pooji- - 12 years ago
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Pooji-

they did not showed the face of who change the medicine.

-so i don't think it was pihu-b/c pihu don't even wanted to do it.
but i think Pihu is confused - Plus Everyone is pressuring her to be with rudra so he can get well-
-this time i dont' blame pihu b/c it's not her fault it's everyone's fault they r the one who is making pihu to stay with Rudra.-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God Bless AG.!save her frm all the evil eyes!

by seing the hands & long nails it looked just like pihu😭
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pihu is a confused lot from the begining. she changed her decisions so easily , she is a weak character . Any body can mould it. That is the problem, 
--AiSha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pihu is confused; but i dnt think once again pihu has turn evil she is just playing along with massi 
adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the cvs should not do the same mistake again as pihu has turn evil. i dont like that. she changed and matured. if they do it then they are not cvs. so i want the good and helpful person of pihu. then gowri and rudra will appreciate the pihu at last. so  at least in the end   the cvs should not do the bad items  because gowri trust pihu. so pihu should  not turn evil. pihu i love the character, additi i dont want to be negative. we wait and see. how the cvs ending this sangini.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

For the moment, we don't know who has exchanged the medicines, but I've never liked P's character, and from the beginning. It's the most unpleasant character I've seen!

--AiSha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adipihu

the cvs should not do the same mistake again as pihu has turn evil. i dont like that. she changed and matured. if they do it then they are not cvs. so i want the good and helpful person of pihu. then gowri and rudra will appreciate the pihu at last. so  at least in the end   the cvs should not do the bad items  because gowri trust pihu. so pihu should  not turn evil. pihu i love the character, additi i dont want to be negative. we wait and see. how the cvs ending this sangini.

i dnt think pihu has turned negetive once again  but yeh she surely will have some feeling's for rudra whiles't playing along this game of love ..
Neri_L thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Pihu was a basket case from the beginning.  She never possessed any good qualities and Rudra felt attached to her because she gave him the attention he lacked from his family.  Pihu's character is fickle and frivolous, and her actions are a true reflection of thereof.  Kudos to Aditi for portraying the character so convincingly.