rajrani atleast had some brain left

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i am really glad to see that rajrani atleast had some brain left which gave her a sense to support gauri in context of rudra's business👍🏼i am very happy to see that rajrani used her brain & supported gauri in front of that ratnesh by straight away telling him that gauri has much more capability to run rudra's business than him👏atleast she didn't changed fully negative & supported gauri completely & appreciated her efforts of running the business of rudra in front of rudra😃but the only thing which looked a wierd to me was when she blamed gauri & told everybody that if gauri will spend maximum time in the office then she will atleast remain away from rudrai really liked the way rajrani appreciated gauri's efforts in running rudra's business & supported her in front of that ratnesh🤗Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
RR doest hate Gauri . Only because of her concern for Rudra she sometimes acts rudely to Gauri. More over the massi and ratnesh keep on brainwashing her that Gauri should be kept away from Rudra.