India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

rajrani atleast had some brain left

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
i am really glad to see that rajrani atleast had some brain left which gave her a sense to support gauri in context of rudra's businessThumbs Upi am very happy to see that rajrani used her brain & supported gauri in front of that ratnesh by straight away telling him that gauri has much more capability to run rudra's business than himClapatleast she didn't changed fully negative & supported gauri completely & appreciated her efforts of running the business of rudra in front of rudraBig smilebut the only thing which looked a wierd to me was when she blamed gauri & told everybody that if gauri will spend maximum time in the office then she will atleast remain away from rudraWackoi really liked the way rajrani appreciated gauri's efforts in running rudra's business & supported her in front of that ratneshHug

Edited by monaghosh - 16 May 2011 at 6:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

morisimjakrOrientalDancer

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
RR doest hate Gauri . Only because of her concern for Rudra she sometimes acts rudely to Gauri. More over the massi and ratnesh keep on brainwashing her that Gauri should be kept away from Rudra.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top