rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Don't think this was posted but It fell again...

Zee TV'S Zingers
Serial No. Rank Date Day Start Time Programme TVR
1 9 02/05/2011 Mon 9:00 PM PAVITRA RISHTA 3.46
2 16 03/05/2011 Tue 8:27 PM YAHAN MEIN GHAR GHAR KHELI 2.74
3 18 05/05/2011 Thu 9:33 PM RAM MILAYI JODI 2.72
4 31 02/05/2011 Mon 8:01 PM JHANSI KI RANI 1.9
5 35 06/05/2011 Fri 9:32 PM LUX DANCE KE SUPERSTARS 1.76
6 38 02/05/2011 Mon 7:31 PM CHHOTI BAHU 1.61
7 54 04/05/2011 Wed 10:04 PM SANJOG SE BANI SANGINI 1.25
8 65 03/05/2011 Tue 10:30 PM SANSKAR LAKSHMI 0.99

Target Group : CS 4 + Yrs ;

For the week from 01/05/2011 to 07/05/2011

Source: TAM peoplemeter system

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And this is the Top 10! Posted just for people to get a feel of it.

MAX top's the chart in C&S homes
ChannelDateDayStart TimeProgrammeTVR
MAX4-May-11Wed9:50 PML/T DLF IPL4 T20 MI/PWI-NM4.95
MAX5-May-11Thu9:44 PML/T DLF IPL4 T20 DC/DD-HY4.89
Star Plus6-May-11Fri6:59 PMSAATHIYA SAATH NIBHANA4.52
MAX7-May-11Sat9:44 PML/T DLF IPL4 T20 MI/DD-MU4.33
MAX1-May-11Sun9:49 PML/T DLF IPL4 T20 CSK/DC-CH4.07
MAX3-May-11Tue9:45 PML/T DLF IPL4 T20 KKR/DC-HY3.99
Star Plus4-May-11Wed9:30 PMYEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI3.83
MAX4-May-11Wed9:43 PML/T IPL-4 EXTRA IN T20 MID ANL3.64
Zee TV2-May-11Mon9:00 PMPAVITRA RISHTA3.46
MAX6-May-11Fri7:57 PML/T DLF IPL4 T20 RCB/KP-BG3.38
Target group : All India Market CS 4 + Yrs
For the week of 01/05/2011 to 07/05/2011.
Source: TAM peoplemeter system
bee5 thumbnail
Looks like the TRP meters are kept in wrong houses! ðŸ˜¡
I don't mind giving space in my house for it if someone who has it is not at home at that time. ðŸ˜‰

Edit: Rani, thanks for posting it. I was looking all through the weekend in that website!
Edited by bee5 - 12 years ago
Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bee5

Looks like the TRP meters are kept in wrong houses! ðŸ˜¡

I don't mind giving space in my house for it if someone who has it is not at home at that time. ðŸ˜‰

Edit: Rani, thanks for posting it. I was looking all through the weekend in that website!

you know what bee, you are right.  the same thing happens in the philippines.  that's why most of the time, you kind of wonder why the ranking is such.  actually, i don't think the TAMs and TRPs are a good barometer for what makes a good show. 

as for bhagonwali, i do hope that it matters that many people from outside of india watch it.  obviously, that doesn't get registered. 

i also kept looking at india television website the whole weekend.  was very disappointed with the results of bhagonwali.  but then, i thought, i shouldn't be bothered by it.  i think it was in another thread that it was said that sometimes, it is best if a show is kept under the radar, so that the station does not butcher the show.  bhagonwali is doing very well in terms of story line.  and, following led zepellins philosophy about their music,

THE STORY MUST ALWAYS COME FIRST.

what would bhagonwali be if it becomes too prolonged that you already have a convoluted plot structure?  next thing you know, they are going to go time traveling (which happened in one of america's long running soaps).  no.  bhagonwali SHOULD neither be longer nor shorter than it should be to be able to tell it's story. 

BUT, i would have to say that the pairing of Nivedita Tiwari and Himmanshoo A Malhotra should not be limited to Bhagonwali alone. 
Edited by Aginaya69 - 12 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aginaya69

you know what bee, you are right.  the same thing happens in the philippines.  that's why most of the time, you kind of wonder why the ranking is such.  actually, i don't think the TAMs and TRPs are a good barometer for what makes a good show. 

as for bhagonwali, i do hope that it matters that many people from outside of india watch it.  obviously, that doesn't get registered. 

i also kept looking at india television website the whole weekend.  was very disappointed with the results of bhagonwali.  but then, i thought, i shouldn't be bothered by it.  i think it was in another thread that it was said that sometimes, it is best if a show is kept under the radar, so that the station does not butcher the show.  bhagonwali is doing very well in terms of story line.  and, following led zepellins philosophy about their music,

THE STORY MUST ALWAYS COME FIRST.

what would bhagonwali be if it becomes too prolonged that you already have a convoluted plot structure?  next thing you know, they are going to go time traveling (which happened in one of america's long running soaps).  no.  bhagonwali SHOULD neither be longer nor shorter than it should be to be able to tell it's story. 

BUT, i would have to say that the pairing of Nivedita Tiwari and Himmanshoo A Malhotra should not be limited to Bhagonwali alone. 

Aginaya,
For a non-Indian, you really know so much about Indian shows, its business and the terms that I am amazed!

I have the same thought  - H & N pairing should not be limited to BBAT. And these CVs are so talented, I want them to make a movie and cast H&N again. They all are so talented, that talent should not be nested in a small TV show in the big ocean of Desi dramas and Bollywood films. I was going to mention it in a few days, but mentioning it now, since you brought up the same thought I had.

BTW, if you are not aware 1 more show which has ratings above BBAT is going off air in a few days. Zee once again broke its trend by doing so. Atleast Zee seems to recognize the potential BBAT has over others though it has less ratings.

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What show is going off air? Jhansi?
Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bee5

Aginaya,
For a non-Indian, you really know so much about Indian shows, its business and the terms that I am amazed!

I have the same thought  - H & N pairing should not be limited to BBAT. And these CVs are so talented, I want them to make a movie and cast H&N again. They all are so talented, that talent should not be nested in a small TV show in the big ocean of Desi dramas and Bollywood films. I was going to mention it in a few days, but mentioning it now, since you brought up the same thought I had.

BTW, if you are not aware 1 more show which has ratings above BBAT is going off air in a few days. Zee once again broke its trend by doing so. Atleast Zee seems to recognize the potential BBAT has over others though it has less ratings.

Bee, i have so many ideas for movies for them.  Mostly remakes of popular Korean movies because the movies from that country are very emotion based.  We've already seen how good H and N are at carrying out emotions.  How do the movies "Il mare" and "Traces of Love" sound? 

Which Zee show is going to go off air?

Edited by Aginaya69 - 12 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Rani, Aginaya,
  Next in line of fire is Sangini.

Rani,
  Jhansi will also end, but they have 1 more historic drama from the same Production House in its place. That was revealed long time back .. so I didn't mention it.
bee5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aginaya69

Bee, i have so many ideas for movies for them.  Mostly remakes of popular Korean movies because the movies from that country are very emotion based.  We've already seen how good H and N are at carrying out emotions.  How do the movies "Il mare" and "Traces of Love" sound? 

Which Zee show is going to go off air?

Aginaya,
  Watching these CV's excellent work in BBAT, I am so curious to see how they really work. I was thinking how about me working with them ... (what do I call this, fantasy or stupidity?! 😆) ... so, I was thinking why not me produce the movie ðŸ˜‰ and they can work on the creative part and we can have H & N as the leads ðŸ˜†

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Almost every show TVR went down. Some show which were having TVR of 5 were got a TRP of 3 as IPL is nearing towards it's end so until 28th May which is Final Day of IPL there are chances of TRP of shows to be effected.