0 [0.00%]
1 [1.15%]
16 [18.39%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
@ NaiiNa1- a 2nd Suhaag Raat- I am all up for that!!!  I really liked the Suhaag Raat episodes but if Gunjhun has a 2nd Suhaag Raat than I hope it makes up for the last one they had.  I wanna see both a passionate Guddu & Runjhun.  Their last one was was quite unmutual.  It was mainly him touching her the whole time.  I wanna see her touch him as well!Day Dreaming 

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

Originally posted by shivani003

Iam sure Guddu will have "goo goo eyes" syndrome first Wink

I like this "goo goo eyes" syndrome u mentionedLOL.  He seemed like he was checkin' her out even before they got married but his eyes weren't really fixated on any particular part of her.  Then again, before they got married, she was a lot more covered up than how she is now.  Other than her face, his eyes fixate on her back nowLOL.  I wonder if he is gonna lose it one of these days while staring at her w/the "goo goo eyes" & end up touching her.    

Yeap. He does get goo goo eyes when he checks her out. But soon he might just act on it if we are lucky. U never know...WinkLOL
shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaiiNa1

Originally posted by edabella

Originally posted by shivani003

</strong>

<strong>Iam sure Guddu will have "goo goo eyes" syndromefirst Wink

<font color="#660033" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I like this "goo goo eyes" syndrome u mentionedLOL. He seemed like he was checkin' her out even before they got married but his eyes weren't really fixated on any particular part of her. Then again, before they got married, she was a lot more covered up than how she is now. Other than her face, his eyes fixate on her back nowLOL. I wonder if he is gonna lose it one of these days w hile staring at her w/the "goo goo eyes" & end up touching her. </font>

I think we'll get more than 'touches' this week.!
As it is Guddu REALLY seems to be attracted to her back probably cuz its the only open part he can see.Imagine whatll happen when she dresses in a night gown for their SR(hopefully).!

Lol u guys bhi na! Very naughty! ROFL
Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pleiades

I don't its actual ~*LOVE*~ yet, but they do definitely, unknowingly care for each other. It's important for now that they trust each other and support each other in their endeavors (ex. IM shop, dealing with the evil relatives), and clear up the misconceptions they have about each other, and see and accept each other for who they are, which will lay the perfect foundation for it.

well said Pleiades.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index