Are Guddu & Runjhun In love?

Poll

Is GuNjhun in love?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
yes i think so but they havent realised as yet.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes! but they havent realized it yet
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
YEEES
YYYEEES! 1,000 TIMES YES.

Hmm, now lets see what happens.

P.S. Sorry for the caps.
kaurp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't think so, today RJ was about to pull away from G; the only reason she didn't was because she remembered Amma's advice... I do think they're getting pretty close though... They definitely like each other, and the fact that they're married already will definitely speed up the process.
Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
     I don't its actual ~*LOVE*~ yet, but they do definitely, unknowingly care for each other. It's important for now that they trust each other and support each other in their endeavors (ex. IM shop, dealing with the evil relatives), and clear up the misconceptions they have about each other, and see and accept each other for who they are, which will lay the perfect foundation for it.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Guddu = 100% yes but his ego n idiot Jabboo is distracting him from realising his love for her.

Runjhun = Ummm yes but unknowingly. She will probably be the more reluctant one to accept it.

Iam sure Guddu will have "goo goo eyes" syndrome first 😉
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani003

Iam sure Guddu will have "goo goo eyes" syndrome first 😉

I like this "goo goo eyes" syndrome u mentioned😆.  He seemed like he was checkin' her out even before they got married but his eyes weren't really fixated on any particular part of her.  Then again, before they got married, she was a lot more covered up than how she is now.  Other than her face, his eyes fixate on her back now😆.  I wonder if he is gonna lose it one of these days while staring at her w/the "goo goo eyes" & end up touching her.    
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: edabella

<font color="#660033" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I like this "goo goo eyes" syndrome u mentioned😆. He seemed like he was checkin' her out even before they got married but his eyes weren't really fixated on any particular part of her. Then again, before they got married, she was a lot more covered up than how she is now. Other than her face, his eyes fixate on her back now😆. I wonder if he is gonna lose it one of these days w hile staring at her w/the "goo goo eyes" & end up touching her. </font>

I think we'll get more than 'touches' this week.!
As it is Guddu REALLY seems to be attracted to her back probably cuz its the only open part he can see.Imagine whatll happen when she dresses in a night gown for their SR(hopefully).!
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ NaiiNa1- a 2nd Suhaag Raat- I am all up for that!!!  I really liked the Suhaag Raat episodes but if Gunjhun has a 2nd Suhaag Raat than I hope it makes up for the last one they had.  I wanna see both a passionate Guddu & Runjhun.  Their last one was was quite unmutual.  It was mainly him touching her the whole time.  I wanna see her touch him as well!😍 
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: edabella

I like this "goo goo eyes" syndrome u mentioned😆.  He seemed like he was checkin' her out even before they got married but his eyes weren't really fixated on any particular part of her.  Then again, before they got married, she was a lot more covered up than how she is now.  Other than her face, his eyes fixate on her back now😆.  I wonder if he is gonna lose it one of these days while staring at her w/the "goo goo eyes" & end up touching her.    

Yeap. He does get goo goo eyes when he checks her out. But soon he might just act on it if we are lucky. U never know...😉😆