0 [0.00%]
1 [1.15%]
16 [18.39%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
yes i think so but they havent realised as yet.

HoneySuckle Goldie
HoneySuckle
HoneySuckle

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Yes! but they havent realized it yet
Meredith IF-Rockerz
Meredith
Meredith

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
YEEES
YYYEEES! 1,000 TIMES YES.

Hmm, now lets see what happens.

P.S. Sorry for the caps.
kaurp07 Groupbie
kaurp07
kaurp07

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I don't think so, today RJ was about to pull away from G; the only reason she didn't was because she remembered Amma's advice... I do think they're getting pretty close though... They definitely like each other, and the fact that they're married already will definitely speed up the process.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesInfofan

Pleiades Groupbie
Pleiades
Pleiades

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
     I don't its actual ~*LOVE*~ yet, but they do definitely, unknowingly care for each other. It's important for now that they trust each other and support each other in their endeavors (ex. IM shop, dealing with the evil relatives), and clear up the misconceptions they have about each other, and see and accept each other for who they are, which will lay the perfect foundation for it.

kaurp07Infofan

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Guddu = 100% yes but his ego n idiot Jabboo is distracting him from realising his love for her.

Runjhun = Ummm yes but unknowingly. She will probably be the more reluctant one to accept it.

Iam sure Guddu will have "goo goo eyes" syndrome first Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Julz06edabellaInfofan

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Iam sure Guddu will have "goo goo eyes" syndrome first Wink

I like this "goo goo eyes" syndrome u mentionedLOL.  He seemed like he was checkin' her out even before they got married but his eyes weren't really fixated on any particular part of her.  Then again, before they got married, she was a lot more covered up than how she is now.  Other than her face, his eyes fixate on her back nowLOL.  I wonder if he is gonna lose it one of these days while staring at her w/the "goo goo eyes" & end up touching her.    

shivani003Infofan

-Ishana- IF-Rockerz
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

Originally posted by shivani003

</strong>

<strong>Iam sure Guddu will have "goo goo eyes" syndromefirst Wink

<font color="#660033" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I like this "goo goo eyes" syndrome u mentionedLOL. He seemed like he was checkin' her out even before they got married but his eyes weren't really fixated on any particular part of her. Then again, before they got married, she was a lot more covered up than how she is now. Other than her face, his eyes fixate on her back nowLOL. I wonder if he is gonna lose it one of these days w hile staring at her w/the "goo goo eyes" & end up touching her. </font>

I think we'll get more than 'touches' this week.!
As it is Guddu REALLY seems to be attracted to her back probably cuz its the only open part he can see.Imagine whatll happen when she dresses in a night gown for their SR(hopefully).!

edabellashivani003

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index