Appreciating Paulsaaan! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by luv2dance

@Akanna...I don't think dada promised him that he will be taken in DID-2. Paulson got injured and he could not perform for couple of weeks which is when he got out of the game. But then he came back in wild card entry and he dint get selected coz janta dint vote for him. It was so sad that time coz the result was announced between Prince and Paulson and Paulson honestly admitted that I am nothing in front of Prince and Prince will be in the game and not me ðŸ˜” 
At that time Paulson was really attached to Geeta coz he was in her gang. Now he seems more attached to Remo. He din't perform for Geeta unlike her other team members ðŸ˜² Maybe now he is just too attached with Remo. But I know for a fact that Paulson is a very pure hearted guy and respects everyone! He is a much better dancer than what we saw in DKS ðŸ˜Š

Thank you l2d.. 😃 I am trying to rewind my memory... I think Dada promised Mangesh then when he was disqualified due to injury, but never saw Mangesh in DID2...
Posted: 12 years ago
I love Paulson's attitude towards dancing, which I guess also reflects his philosophy towards life...he's so chilled out and relaxed BUT at the same time, he is serious about what he's doing when he needs to be..he has not attitude problems and accepts his mistakes, and although it might seem he shrugs it off, I know he actually listens to the input and works hard to fix it...I haven't seen any of the prior seasons of DID, but I have heard Paulson's hindi before, and his improvement is exemplary of his determination and hard work in doing what he knows is best for him. Plus, his great sense of humor makes me like him a lot!