Posted: 12 years ago
Hello there.. Since this guy only danced twice in the whole season, and every time he floored people not only by his unique style of dancing and top class energy , but also by his unique way of speaking everything that comes to his mind and heart, I think we should all leave some comments appreciating what you like about him...

Starting, His singing is top class..and his HINDI IS FABULOUS: 😆
Dancing: Unique style..yepni naari minddd it! top class energy..I wonder who can beat that energy.
I like his cut workkk from his first performance..he's pretty different in his dancing style! 😃

HIS MOMENTS WITH MANISH! 😆 Humne ghar banaya, phir rent pe diya..ab mahal banake jandha kaun daal raha hai? kya manish tum bolne ko dete hi nahi..bhul gaya ab..nahi hoga..😆
I love Paulson!! He's sooo funny and entertaining to watch. 😆 I think he, Jeetumoni, and Ruturaj should sing for us during the finale. 

I wonder why he doesn't have more fans on the forums? ðŸ¤” He makes DKS that much more fun to watch, and his Manish moments were also so funny too 😆 Oh yes, and his Hindi is SUPERB 🤣
😆 he should sing with Jeetumoni and Manish..If that happens, I don't know where the sun will rise from the next day..because that would be seriously a CRACKING performance..and the stage will only crack down.. 

I like how he's so full of energy during his dances..haha I think he didn't perform much in the show..that's why ..I am sure there are a lot of fans hiding..yaha par sab chupe hue hote hai..kiya re? paulson style..'kiya re..kaha chupe sab logo..come out..I am counting..5 4 6..count khatam hone tak bahar nikalo" 😆

Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
😆 Yeah, he didn't get to perform much, so that's why I can't comment too much about him as a dancer, but he's a sure fire entertainer! He could have his own show! 

Oh gosh he if sang wish Jeetu and Manish! OH GOD!! Pata nahin mera kya hoga. ðŸ˜² 
OMG...Phodson Pholson is hilarious...
I liked Paulson in DID1, but before he made a good place on the show, he got injured and was disqualified to perform or continue.. But Dada at the time promised him that he will get direct entry to DID2, but it never happened!! Anyway I am happy to see him on DKS, but I think his acts were much better in DID1, with Geeta's choreography.. He had given some memorable acts on DID1...

i am seeing this guy for the first time here in DKS( wasnt much of a DID watcher in season1) and i liked his honesty, kabhi kabahr baat kuch zyada bol lete hain, but the way he speaks, his complete honesty and the way he calls himself faltu r just adorable.

offbeat pe dance karna koi aap se sikhe : the dialogue from remo had me splitting, but his energy and enthusiasm ,his for the team attitude is really really appreciated

btw: @akanna: r u saying dada didn't keep his promise of giving him a direct entry to DID2? now i am scared for khusi, that kid was a bomb,truly  equal to 100 and i definitely want to watch her go to the top.
i looove paulson ðŸ˜† he's one of da best things abt DKS!!! 
tnx for dis thread priyanka... 

he's sooo sweet and he speaks from da heart with no grudges and his honesty is da best thing abt him. im really happy to hear dat remo gave him some exposure in his movie cz dis guy truly deserves it...

i dont know if he'd continue his career in dancing, but he should seriously consider getting more involved with showbiz ðŸ˜† he makes an excellent entertainer with his wit & honesty...

psst btw, his hindi is waaay better than mine ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

god bless him!!!
I am actually a little taken back with Paulson's performances in DKS. The Paulson that I am seeing today isn't the Paulson that I saw in DID-1. In DID-1 he really gave some strong performances. I still remember his lagaan dance that he did for wildcard. At that time I felt he deserved to stay but he din't get a chance. @Akanna...I don't think dada promised him that he will be taken in DID-2. Paulson got injured and he could not perform for couple of weeks which is when he got out of the game. But then he came back in wild card entry and he dint get selected coz janta dint vote for him. It was so sad that time coz the result was announced between Prince and Paulson and Paulson honestly admitted that I am nothing in front of Prince and Prince will be in the game and not me ðŸ˜” 
At that time Paulson was really attached to Geeta coz he was in her gang. Now he seems more attached to Remo. He din't perform for Geeta unlike her other team members ðŸ˜² Maybe now he is just too attached with Remo. But I know for a fact that Paulson is a very pure hearted guy and respects everyone! He is a much better dancer than what we saw in DKS ðŸ˜Š
lol didnt they always tease paulson  with rakhee,

that used to be the regular gag of DID1