Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This is a short story written for Shoaib aka shobi12500.

Rashi convinced Gopi that they should go out to the bazaar, but she actually wanted to go to the beauty palour, when they arrived there, Gopi said but Rashi behn I don't want to do anything here we still need to go to the bazaar, Rashi says we will lets do this first and will go, she convinces Gopi to sit with her whilst she has all her treatments done, Urmila not to miss out when Rashi goes to the beauty palour also turned up at the beauty parlour on seeing Gopi she pulled a face and told Rashi why did you bring her with you and Rashi explained that she was unable to get out of the house, and she wanted to make sure Gopi doesn't do anything of consequence at the house whilst she is away making her appear like such a good bahu and she not, Urmila said okay okay, let's do something to her...they convince Gopi to have a lot of expensive treatments and then leave her at the beauty parlour and they pay for themselves and escape living Gopi there. Upon completion all the ordered treatments Gopi's bill comes to such a huge sum she didn't have that money with her, she is distressed, the staff at the parlour would have ordinarily asked Mrs.Modi to come and settle the bill later but they had a recent change of management and were unable to oblige customers on credit. 

Shoaib owned the shop next door to the parlour, it was his lunch break and he came into the shop to share a cup of mint tea with the girls at the reception as was his routine, he came and found this fracas going on a very tearful and distressed Gopi, he spoke to the management and settled the bill and guided Gopi into his shop to compose herself. Gopi confessed to him she has a family and would have called the house to tell them what had happened but her Saas had called her an idiot recently for listening to Rashi behn, Shoaib managed to get her to explain about the luggage incident in Switzerland and she also explained that she and her husband was often upset with her because she was an unpad, Shoaib really pitied this pretty soft spoken little angel and told her that he would like to help her situation by teaching her to read and write, so she was to tell her saas that she was going to buy fresh vegetables everyday for the meal and spend an hour reading and doing some simple sums with him and the other hour buying the vegetables in the nearby bazaar, and so began the tuition lessons with Shoaib. 

Shoaib and Gopi's friendship grew in leaps and bounds as Gopi though a very quiet person but with her tutor she was not shy and was very outspoken and confided in him a lot, Shoaib who had seen so many manipulative people in his time was able to assess Gopi's situation and recognised her Saas's intentions on choosing her rather than then Rashi (to bully her and so that Aham's heart will always be hers), he also understood Rashi's jealousy and Aham's deep love for someone else, he helped her as much as possible with her studies but also encouraged her to speak to her husband, though he terrified her, he set little tasks for her to work the courage to speak to him.

Gopi's first task was to ask Aham what was his favourite song she sang for the pooja, that didn't go down so well he shouted at her,  the next task was to ask him what to get his mother for her birthday, Aham told her his mother would know what was best for her and he and his Mom would go shopping together, her third task was to ask him what is his favourite activity he did with Anita, that didn't go down well either as he snapped none of your business ðŸ˜›, at this point Gopi again was ready to quit speaking to Aham altogether lest he murder her in her sleep. Shoaib laughed at that, and they became such good friends that Gopi would make him laugh with her thoughts about the Modi's.  

Rashi was working on a huge plan to get rid of Gopi once and for all, she managed to get some poison in Ahams dessert that evening and he ate it, luckily he ate a little bit only as he is very health concious and didn't want to overdo it eating sweets. However he collapsed in the room, Gopi went upstairs and so him like that and quickly informed the rest of the Modi's, Rashi had earlier that day told Gopi to hold the bottle of poison as she trusted Rashi implicitly she did, whilst Rashi was fixing her sandal, that left her finger prints on the poison, all Rashi needed to do was leave the poison in Gopi's cupboard thereafter, as soon as the doctors identified the reason for Aham's collapse, after some tests on his stomach contents they identified the poison and the police were coming to the Modi house to search the everyone's room for it, Rashi couldn't resist phoning her mum, Gopi overheard the conversation about the poison and that it had her finger prints she didn't know what to do and ran all the way to Shoaib, he helped her with the police enquiry and fought her corner, but Aham seemed to want to use this as an excuse to get rid of Gopi altogether and was adamant Gopi was trying to kill him. Due to this stubbornness of Aham's Gopi on her exoneration decided to quit Rajkot and Shoaib suggested moving to Pakistan with him, she did and they lived there with his family which left them in peace to have a peaceful and happy married life.

The End. 
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wowo i loved it...it was completely different and it was not gohem...wow excellent
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes nafisa u did it very nice i helping i m her teacher i m her firend and at she becomes my life partner very good nafisa
shobi12500 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neetusidhu

wowo i loved it...it was completely different and it was not gohem...wow excellent

its between me and gopi
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shobi12500

its between me and gopi

click like if you like it Shoaib...
shobi12500 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

click like if you like it Shoaib...

yes nafisa i like it and thanks
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shoaib i know lol...it was great...
shobi12500 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neetusidhu

@shoaib i know lol...it was great...

thanks neetu u like it praise nafisa for that
shobi12500 thumbnail
@its nafisa's surprise for me
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is so good and funny I cant stop laughing🤣ROFL and shoib congratulatio for the wedding.