MaNaLoVeKaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
update soon
waiting :)
tehzeebkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 Note:Hi everyone i don't want to bore  you all with my nonsense talk lolz.I just wanted to thank each and every single member who reads this fic and people who have given so lovely comments😃 as you all know i  was not able to update for more than two months for some reasons and i will try not to disappear again 😆   .I just wanted to thank you all for such lovely response as i don't have much time today to answer the comments so please forgive me.You all have no idea how happy i feel when i see the response all the time i put to update the part it pays off seriously you all are amazing ...love you all😊. i won't be able to answer  this time but promise i will answer each and every comment  next time .  Thank you so much😃                                                 
                Beauty and the Beast
Part 10

Her words were like a sharp knife,it pierced and butchered his heart brutally.Her hatred ,her arrogant behaviour toward him was slaughtering his soul.His mind and heart were not at peace he acknowleged he can never hurt her deliberately but she was not leaving him with any choice other than forcing her.

All his life he craved for true love, his dreadful lonely long nights and his mother mocking him laughing at his state in his dreams that his end will be no different than his father.That he will never be able to find a true love but the day he laid his eyes on her ,his world turned upside down and he realized she is the one. 

His passion and obsession grew day by day,his heart would get excited hearing her name,his craze and infatuation increased to such extend that he was anxious he might loose all his senses if he didn't get her.The very thought that such fascinating woman who with her presence make him oblivious of his surroundings and play havocs on his manly senses exist frisson his rock like structure appallingly.

The Woman whose eyes possess innocence and purity provoked his inner most wild desires and demons to pounce on her.The longing to love and being loved,all night making passionate love to her ,the yearning to feel the warmth of her flesh, waking up every morning cuddling with the love of your life,soothing her when she cries.The satisfaction that she only belongs to him knowing about all her likes&dislikes.

Now with her dire attitude he was afraid,she will leave and the horrible past and history will repeat itself."No kabhi nahin mein aisa kabhi nahin honne doun ga kabhi nahin"he said trying to serene his mind.

______________________________

Pretending that she doesn't care about him was stinging her heart awfully.

She spent numerous sleepless nights thinking about the horrifying consequences of her marriage with Armaan.Her horrendous past even thinking about it she shudders terribly and unpleasant incidents which could occured to Armaan in future made her cry again.
"kyoun nahin samjhte Armaan yeh sab tum theek nahin ker rahey iss ka anjaam""Kuch nahin hou ga"Kripa saw her engrossed talking to herself"kyoun pershan hou rahi ho Shona kuch nahin hou ga"rubbing her hand gently in her hair"i have no courage di knowing i am endangering his life ,don't you think i am being selfish in love.True that i want him to be mine forever but don't you think in order to fulfill my wish i am putting his life on stake"looking at her anticipating her to understand her inner turmoil.

"Sab theek hou jayye ga Shona don't worry bhool jaoo jo kuch hua past mai,think about your bright future""Di i want to sleep for some time"Kripa smiled at her"okey i am going downstairs 
Angad ata hi hou ga office se"saying so Kripa left.

Making up her mind she picked up her fone and called him"Armaan i want to meet you 8pm your place saying so she disconnected.

He was thinking about her when he recieved her call surprised and happy that she wants to meet him .

He arranged everything nicely and asked his cook to prepare good food.It was nearly time for her arrival and he just couldn't remove his gaze from the door.

She was nervous that what she was going to do could backfire ,with shaking hand she rang the bell and there he stood looking so desirable that she feared he might sense her true feelings for him.

Moving her gaze up she got lost in his hypnotic eyes.

It was hard for him to digest the fact that she phoned him and asked whether they could meet and here she is standing infront of him looking so enthralling ,so gorgeous, he wasn't able to take his eyes off of her.Comprehending she hasn't put much effort to appear striking and yet she was capable of making his heart beat erratic.Totally unaware of the verity,completely oblivious of the affect her mere presence was having on him she was spellbound.Noticing her so engrossed in his eyes,he smiled secretly"Come in"Armaan said breaking the eye lock,She came back to her senses and dropped her gaze down entering ,embarrassed at getting caught.

Nervously examining the arrangments he has done for her she felt culpable as she was going to make this evening appalling for him, She was here to ruin his plan of wedding.

On the other hand Armaan had a giddy feeling in his stomach,his heart skipped a beat when she walked passed him,he inhaled her sweet fragrance.He held her hand and pulled her in to a intimate hug.Astounded by his feat she gave in and hugged him back,he broke the hug and kissed her forehead she felt something wet and looked up in his eyes.She found tears in his eyes taken aback initially then moving her thumb slowly to his face removing his tears nodding as not to cry.

"A..armaan"she uttered in slow voice while his eyes tighly closed to take in the moment.Shilpa's gaze traveled down from his eyes to his lips,gulping hard she pushed him and freed herself from his tight clasp.
"mein..mein kuch kehna chati houn tum se"not meeting his eyes uncomfortably"Shilpa baatein baad mein hou jayyin ge pehle baitho"he said excitedly"Nahin mein yahan yeh kehne aii houn ke i accept your offer"Armaan gave her a puzzle look.Fixing her eyes on the floor she spoke slowly"Tum sirf mujh se iss liye Shadi kerna chatey hou na kyon ke i refused to sleep with you,i am ready to(pause)i...am ready to ..sleep with you"she inhaled as if heavy burden was lifted up.

Looking at her blankly not able to believe what he just heard as soon as her words sunk in he tighten his fist ,ready to blast at her.He knew the very first day when he saw that she is the one for him and in order to prove that she was different he misbehaved with her he asked her to sleep with him just to see whether she was like all other sl*** or was she any different his happiness knw no bound the day she slapped him inreturn to his offer.

He was so enraged with her after listening to her now ,she was not an ordinary girl she was going to be his wife and just because she doesn't want to get married she was ready to do a sl**** act so that he refuses.
The rage and fury in his eyes was telling her that she made a huge mistake but then it is for his own good she thought"mein tum se shadi nahin kerna 
chatti,tum jo chahtey hou wo tumhe mil raha hai fir tumhe mujh se shadi nahin kerni paddhe ge tum mujh se pyaar nahin kertey Armaan you are just lusting for me"she said it in one breath.

There was complete silence for 5 minutes"get out"he said gnashing his teeth finally breaking the silence ,his muscles hard his fist tight"MEINE KAHA CHALI JAOO YAHAN SE"he shouted at top of his lungs making her trembled with fear"CHALI JAOO WERNA MAAR DALOON GA TUMHE CHALI JAOO".

How dare she? he thought she was not only insulting his love by giving it a name of lust but was ready to put her honour at stake.She moved back quickly alarmed that he actually might hurt her but before she could leave the room she hear him saying"but i don't think you would like your Badde papa to lose the contract with my company huh"his voice full of sarcasm"one more thing miss Shilpa if i wanted to f*** you only, i would not have waited for your consent and would have had with you the day i saw you"heck she thought his love was lust,damn he didn't wanted her body only but her soul as well."Gher ja ke shadi tiyaari karo dou din baad humari shadi hai".  

Edited by tehzeebkhan - 12 years ago
soniaraheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
edited,...
mindblowing update...
ARMAAN'S feelings for shilpa were awww...so cute...
but omggg she misunderstood him...and what she blurted was really sad...
and i cant see him cry and sad...
he was so angry on her   y...she did like that... ??
poor he...was about to confess his feelings  for her...and she thought he was lusting for her..humph...
the pics were amazing ...very beautiful...and ARMAAN'S crying pic was so so cant ay...
now waitng for their wedding...
and conitinue sooon...😃

Edited by soniaraheja - 12 years ago
minaalM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

res

Edited

OMG, what did she say   O_O  😲

i can't believe, he was behaving so nice and her single sentence turned him into the old Armaan again, 

i believe there is something wrong with Shilpa and her past, thats what i wanted to know so anxiously. 

hmmm next part gonna be surprising. 

and Thank You atlast you updated 😆

Edited by Parishay_91 - 12 years ago
avantika_singh thumbnail
awesome update
and thanks for the pm dear
continue soon
 take care
Edited by 080588 - 12 years ago
akshiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail