Beauty and the Beast ArSH part 10 Page 51 - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
hey lovely part... loved hw both are developing feelings for each other... 😳 and shilpa fighting back with armaan... cld u pls add me to the pm list as well...i dnt want to miss updates 😊

superb update

continui it and plzz do fast update
nice
cont soon
thnx for the pm
just read aqll 7 updates of the ff yesterday...it was just amazing...
lovedit loved it...sooo muchh...
ARMAAN the beast...and shilpa the beauty...
really loved the way u are also writing flashbackss...
totally loving the ff...😳
plzz continue soon...
Edited by soniaraheja - 12 years ago
plzzz cont soon...
eager to know what armaan will do next... plzzz...

amazing part dear..

gosh..ab yeh kaun hain...

nayi problem karne wala..

thnx for the pm...

AMBERR DIII YUR UPDATING TODAY? PLEASH =P =D
Today is gone evn lol =p
 jalebi ...🤗
i guess yu got busy in yur festival work nd wid guests :P
but try nd update now...i m waitng bd girl  ;)
do it soonish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ... yur gulabo 😉.
                      Beauty and the Beast

Part 8
         He entered his Cabin fuming with anger,he wanted to destroy each and everything,wanted to take life out of Shilpa..."I can't believe you said and you are like that"disgustingly.

Maya smirked seeing Armaan leaving in anger,this is the opportunity she was looking for she thought and went behind Armaan and heard him saying all this to himself.
"Ofcourse she is like that!!!!!what did you think Armaan????she only looks Masoum but she ain't like that trust me"She said making Armaan turn around and now he was facing her.

"What do you mean Maya she ain't like that???"he asked uneasily not intend to hear what was coming"Armaan c'mon you are not a kid are you????????you have no idea what she says and ow she badmouths behind your back...this was tou nothing infront of what she said the other day"acting all upset for him."what did she said"he asked impatiently.

"she said you are useless and people like you hold no importance in her life,she is filling everyone's ear against you Armaan"looking all concerned at him"and when i told her not to spread false rumour and you know what the buzz is in office these days!!!!!!!"gazing at him,when she didn't answer looking here and there...

Armaan nearly yelled"what????"she quivered slightly"Armaan she said ka...ka...you can never become a father ...thats the major reason why you are not married yet and your Ex-girlfriends left you because you don't have ability to satisfy them physically" ..."Bas Maya you can leave now" Armaan said holding back his rage,Maya left doing victory dance inside (my work here is done and you will be out of this office before this evening Shilpa).

He was burning with rage he wanted to destroy each&everything and wanted to squeeze the life out of Shilpa.Picking up the phone he dialled in her cabin, the minute she said hello he blasted making her stir"COME IN MY CABIN RIGHT NOW"and disconnected.Astonished with his unexpected dreaful call,she managed to walk outside his office .

Before she could knock the door ,a hand pulled her inside violently and she crushed right into his chest unsteadily.looking up she realized it was Armaan and felt timorousness when she became aware of his fatal gaze.He pushed her back hard after shutting the door by kicking it with his leg ,he jammed her body with the wall squashed her small frame with his big and hard body.

Digging his fingers hard in her shoulder he moved his hand down held her hands up entwining his fingers with her.He placed her hands beside her face and trod her chest with his,glaring at her furiously while she glanced at him frightened and dropped down her gaze she was not able to breath he was
squeezing her hard,he shelled her fragile structure with his rebust one .she closed her eyes trembling with fear,shaking her roughly ,breathing heavily on her face he said callously "you have to pay for what you're doing ,you are wrecking my image in my own office".

She had no clue what he was saying but gathering some courage she managed to utter "wh...wh..what di..did i do???"her lips quivering.He gave a sarcastic laugh and shouted"Ohh after spreading fabricated stories in my office about me you have audacity to ask what you have done huh!!!!!!!"retrenching his grip on her.She would have fell down if he was not holding her,she was aroused by fragrance of his cologe and felt giddy with the proximity they were sharing.The attachment she felt,the new pleasurable sensation which formed in her by his closeness,but his violent actions now were making her think again about him(is he what i thought he was or this is his real face)she was in turmoil again whether she like him or not.

"I.. i didn't do anything you know what i hate you...you are nothing to me just my employer then why would i waste my time talking about you"saying so she pushed him and left in tears.

Mean while Armaan felt twinge in his heart watching her cry ,again his mind took over"No she is same like others,...just playing innocent...i bet she knows what i feel for her,this could be the only reason why she's doing all this"(How dare she criticizing and insulting me behind my back,i won't leave you Shilpa i thought you were different but i guess i was wrong you are like other bi**hes ...All women are like Mrs Ananya Malik"gritting his teeth"This is what you get when you fu****g love them ,pain is all you gain in return, these Fu****g feelings can't let you live in peace"he said outloud frustrated.

At night Armaan was in a bar ,fully drunk laughing and crying at the same time like a crazy person he was talking to the bartender who was listening his blunter with patience"this is what you get friend when you love someone"laughing"Women ...they freaking don't give a damn whether you live or die for them"...Pause..."they treat you like a sh** once they get to know that you Fu****g love them"...Pause..."Bit***s they take advantage of your love all wh***s"...

Crying..."All gold digger sl**s but i won't let her play with my heart ,i'd not give her that chance...i won't tell her that i love her never ...then she will leave me like my mother left my father coz she knew he loved her and she took advantage of his love"...irately..."I will show you your true place Shilpa,i'll tell you how to satisfy one physically and thats a promise".

Next few days Armaan totally avoided Shilpa in Office,this was the calmness before the storm at the same time Maya was filling his ears day by day against Shilpa.On the other hand Shilpa was in two minds her feelings about Armaan she didn't knw what they were and when Maya told her that she was with Armaan last night she felt her heart broke into milion pieces.Here she was thinking about him day and night and that moron is sleeping around she cried all day thinking about him and Maya.

One day when she came back from office and saw her Family sitting and laughing with Armaan who had a strange kind of smile on his face which she couldn't make out what was it...Kripa screaming with joy"Shone Shona Oh My God"hugging her tighly whereas Shilpa was confused what happened to Di"Di kya baat hai?"looking at her"aur Armaan sir yahan kya ker rahay hain?????"enquiringly.

Kripa smiling mischievous at her"Ooh jaisay tumay kuch pata nahin huh! yeh natak mat keroo ab samjhi mujhe kyon nahin bataya"Shilpa puzzled "Di kya nahin bataya?"Kripa"Aray yehi ka tum aur Armaan aik dosre se pyar karte hou aur Shadi kerna chate hou,agar Armaan ajj yahan tumhara rista nahin le ker ata tou humhe pata hi nahin chalta" Shilpa choked"What????" looking at Armaan bewildered who had a victory Smile on his face seeing Shilpa's horrified face...Padma"beta you should have told us na ab tou tumhare baray papa aur Armaan business deal bhi ker rahayin hain saath."

Shilpa was petrified she knew how cunningly he played his cards glaring at him with anger and hatred.Armaan"Shilpa sweety ab kitna chupa sekte hain hum yeh sab "then glancing at others "Aap loog burra na mannay tou mai Shilpa se akele mei baat kerna chata houn"Kripa happily"yeah jija ji sure"winking at him she left with other to give them privacy.

Only if looks could kill Armaan would have been dead by now"how could you even think like that???huh"holding him from his collar"tumne socha bhi kaise mei tum se shadi keroon gi"Armaan caressing her hands on his collar kissing them gently"kyon nahin sweet heart kerni padhe gi ,you wouldn't want your dad to lose a big contract which he signed with my firm would you????"grinning shamelessly"So be a good girl and play along after all we so called love eachother"winking at her and patting her cheeks.

"Shadi ki date jald se jald hu gi and you'll make sure of it okay Darling"tears beaming out of Shilpa eyes"please Armaan asa maat karo please i beg you"Armaan cleared her tears with his thumb, moving forward to her face hukily whispered"yeh
ansoon bacha ke rakho i promise inki Shadi ke baad bhout zaroorat padhe gi tumhe,i'll make sure you cry every night when i make hard love to you,and day when i will make your life living hell"he grinned"now no roona dhona okay only Shadi ke baad when i will satisfy you physically besides you were so concerned about my marriage na!!!!!you should be happy now be a good girl aur Shadi ki tiyaari keroo, i am going mujhe bhi tiyaari kerni bhout sarri and remember one thing tum sirf meri hou aur i'll make you mine by hook or by crook,so don't even try to run".Kissing on her lips briefly he left leaving a dazzled Shilpa behind ... 

Here Neha my Gulabo 🤗this part is for you, i hope you like it and Ridaaa thanx for the idea 🤗.