Navya
Navya

May 16th: Things I liked (Page 5)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Anuji tussi great ho! As I logged on to IF with baited breath, I was hoping to see your post in this forum. And voila! Here it is Big smile

I liked the episode yesterday for most parts that you've so eloquently called out. I liked that they changed the promo. It wasn't Navya who was pushing Anant back, but that it was mutual. Neither of them were filled with regret - yet. Navya was awkward, Anant was initially awkward with the hug, but when he saw that Navya didn't object too much gradually transitioned from being happy to ecstatic. Very well shown. Ditto...very well said, LadyM

The transition from road to taxi was ... wokay...I was LOL'ing when Navya's scarf magically flew from her hair onto Anant's face. For some reason, it reminded me of the scene when they were both in an auto rickshaw riding back home in the rains after they had just broken the ice and started talking. LOL I was reminded briefly of that auto scene too...but just look at the contrast...back then he sensibly put her dupatta back on her shoulder...and ab maharaj kya kar raha hai *headdesk*LOL

However, I must admit - amidst all the tacky parts, I liked Anant's bemused expressions at Navya making a big deal of everything ... he somehow does it very naturally. I agree...he does do that bit very naturally...probably why I like them too...they make me smileLOL

Precap: So it looks like Anant is doing what guys typically do - intimately pursue the girl he likes, and the girl who he knows likes him back. Whereas, Navya's going to do what chooimooi girls typically do - try to push back Anant (proverbially at least) and shy away from the intimacy, thus angering her male counterpart. Oh well!  Eggjactly, LadyM...he is doing what a typical guy would do...he's all giddy and happy over this new feeling...over Navya expressing how much she likes him so he's coasting along on impulse even more...but I dunno what to make of this now...let's see how the scene today is shown...does look like Anant is going to throw a hissy fit after Navya expresses her discomfortConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbeth

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

Hey Shilpa...yep Anu it is...you got it rightLOL

I think I'm in the minority on the scarf bit so I'm just going to avoid mentioning the cheesy stuff in the future to let everyone else enjoy the romaaance and allLOL...My point was about execution, Shilpa...like I said, I get the INTENTION of what they were trying to show vis a vis their happiness over their newly discovered/expressed feelings but the scarf bit with him hanging out was not needed...THOSE kind of "overjoyed" expressions I can personally do without...maybe it's just me. Their joy was otherwise quite sweetly shown with the soft smiles and him leaning over to glance at her...I feel they should have left it at that.

I get wat u are trying to say...and yes...if looked at Anant characterwise...it really does not jell well with it...but I suppose I was looking at the picture as a whole ...but pls dont hesitate pointing out cheesy stuff...LOLLOL...u help keeping ppl calm with their drooliness LOLLOL

Hmmm I can see your point...Anant does not fully realize his feelings still I feel but he's still more in 'go with the flow' mode...and since he is so impulsive, he very likely may hurt Navya...but I don't think that he will deny that he's in love with her whenever the time comes...he's not SO clueless also as to not realize that they are more than friends now...and since he's never been in a relationship like this before, while he may not know how to handle it fully also, I don't see him denying it to Navya either. I think he's already gotten a big jolt with Navya "confessing" her feelings to him...what is interesting though is how he's aware of how much she likes him but he himself still isn't saying anything to her upfront about his own feelings...(barring his 15 minute line coming up I guess...lol)
Ok so if u read that new article about AN love story coming to an end shortly...this is prolly where I was driving to yesterday...Yes Anant is not so clueless about his feelings...and he is fully aware of navya's feelings as well...but wat he is NOT aware of is the depth of these feelings...both his and navya's...esp navya's...his conscience is about to play with him and with the type of bringing up he has had...he is going to let his mind rule over his heart aka...choose his family over his n navya's feelings...and in the midst of this...he is going to hurt navya prity harsh!!! Anant has no clue that the heart has a mind of its own...and thats wat Ranbir was challenging him about...and sooner or later...Anant will have to realize this and will have to take a stand for himself...my fear is...that I hope by then Navya has not shut her eyes n mind n heart to love (remember the street crossing scene...when Anant approched close to her...she closed her eyes...only to later realize that he was just beside her)EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by sajni786 - 17 May 2011 at 10:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

Ok so if u read that new article about AN love story coming to an end shortly...this is prolly where I was driving to yesterday...Yes Anant is not so clueless about his feelings...and he is fully aware of navya's feelings as well...but wat he is NOT aware of is the depth of these feelings...both his and navya's...esp navya's...his conscience is about to play with him and with the type of bringing up he has had...he is going to let his mind rule over his heart aka...choose his family over his n navya's feelings...and in the midst of this...he is going to hurt navya prity harsh!!! Anant has no clue that the heart has a mind of its own...and thats wat Ranbir was challenging him about...and sooner or later...Anant will have to realize this and will have to take a stand for himself...my fear is...that I hope by then Navya has not shut her eyes n mind n heart to love (remember the street crossing scene...when Anant approched close to her...she closed her eyes...only to later realize that he was just beside her)EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ohhh so you meant the DEPTH of his feelings...haan I do agree with that...he hasn't fully realized THAT depth...and when I said he won't deny his love for her when the time comes, I didn't mean this immediate time either...I meant later on...at this point technically even Navya has not expressed LOVE...she too has expressed LIKE..."achha lagta hai" as she said...and as you said, she will be the first to realize the depth of her feelings...could be...I also think it could be simultaneous...right now they are both in a light hearted space at the picnic...when they go home and find the Sa-gun drama happening on one end and whatever Navya has to cope with family pressure wise on the other end, they both might try to back off simultaneously and then they both will struggle with reconciling to the depth of their feelings simultaneously as well I feel...

I don't know why I feel that...that they will both struggle with their respective families ka pressure simultaneously and it wont' be just Anant hurting Navya or vice versa...but let's see what they show...my theories are usually off onlyLOLLOL...Ultimately yeh toh pucca hai that family drama was going to happen soon enough given the way the show is going...only hope they don't show some rushed marriage of anyone...AN or Sagun or whoever...that's going to make it all saas-bahuish.

madhu_sridharsajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by sajni786

Ohhh so you meant the DEPTH of his feelings...haan I do agree with that...he hasn't fully realized THAT depth...and when I said he won't deny his love for her when the time comes, I didn't mean this immediate time either...I meant later on...at this point technically even Navya has not expressed LOVE...she too has expressed LIKE..."achha lagta hai" as she said...and as you said, she will be the first to realize the depth of her feelings...could be...I also think it could be simultaneous...right now they are both in a light hearted space at the picnic...when they go home and find the Sa-gun drama happening on one end and whatever Navya has to cope with family pressure wise on the other end, they both might try to back off simultaneously and then they both will struggle with reconciling to the depth of their feelings simultaneously as well I feel...

Very highly possible...and even if the show doesnt go that way...I think u and I can make a better one on our own LOLLOL

I don't know why I feel that...that they will both struggle with their respective families ka pressure simultaneously and it wont' be just Anant hurting Navya or vice versa...but let's see what they show...my theories are usually off onlyLOLLOL...Ultimately yeh toh pucca hai that family drama was going to happen soon enough given the way the show is going...only hope they don't show some rushed marriage of anyone...AN or Sagun or whoever...that's going to make it all saas-bahuish.
Oh God!!!...fingers crossed on thatOuch...that will totally kill the essence of this show!!Ouch

madhu_sridharAreYaar

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Oh I'm so late here - and I actualy just got to watching two episodes back to back now! yesterday's, and today's... It's just hard to comment on one without bringing the other into picture now - so I'll wait up for your thread on the new episode aired. 

Meanwhile, again, a near bang on analysis. Although it wasn't a 10/10 Monday opening, I have to admit, the show seems considerably on the recovery track since Thursday - the three following episodes have at least shown significant credible bits for me to find it easier to ignore the intermediate slack points which are kind of unavoidable altogether I suppose! 

So yes, there is hope, for now, woot! 

xx
JZee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index