Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
overall a good episode 

kkl276 IF-Dazzler
kkl276
kkl276

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Nice analysis Smile 

The 'phir se jhoot? mein tumhe itna accha lagta hoon?' was the dialogue of the day for me.

The evil sister duo are moving with leaps and bounds. Trouble for Anant when he comes home.

i m agree with u...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Peace67

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
I really liked yesterday's episode..
I am so relieved the hug was broken the way it was..
Hyper Anant did not get on my nerves as much I thought he would..Both of their antics actually were very adorable IMO..The scarf waving  was the only thing I did not like in the taxi scene..It was very very very OTT..LOL
The camera work in the taxi scene was very amateurish..Shaheeer's face was loooking all weird..
Anyway loved the hand holding scene and how Anant went out the window again and delibertely kept his other hand in so Navya could hold it in again..Soumya's acting has improved..The "damsel in distress" look made minimum appearance yesterday..Loved how she seems a wee bit more
comfortable around Anant now..
My favourite parts of the episode were the hand holding scene, the "phir se jhoot? main tumhe itna achcha lagta hoon kya?" and the Anant motioning to Navya that she looks better with her hair down..Embarrassed
All in all a good episode Tongue

Edited by laddoo598 - 16 May 2011 at 11:16pm

AreYaar

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

heyyy

nice analysisClapLOL

d bst scene for me ws d dialogue "phir se jhoot, main tumhe itna achcha lagta hoon kya?"Blushing

tht ws so gud, n der expressionsEmbarrassed

d only thing i wanna say to Rema n Shagun is "SAT AP"LOL

AreYaar

bccl Groupbie
bccl
bccl

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Great comments. I look forward to reading your post everyday. 
After so much analysis/ posts of the 'hug' I am glad everyone liked today's episode and especially the fact that AnYa are not moving so fast, physically.
One thing I am not sure about is Anant's feeling for Navya. He likes her for sure, but don't know if as much as Navya. We need some scenes to realise his feelings for her- maybe a jealousy track or something else.

AreYaar

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
LOLLOL*Peek-a-"BOO"*(FINE...I cant do it as amazingly as the cuckoo-in-the head guy did to cuckoo-in-the-eye woman but HEYY we can always try to reach the PERPHECSON.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL).
Anu, I am seriously thinking to start my own little topic parellel to yours on "Things I Disliked" since I like to Diss at anything and everything so much!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ANYWAYS, moving on to the epic-sode...LOL
The Not-so-cozy Cuckoo HugLOL: LOL. So apparently the guy realized that the woman is not enjoying his Vampire hug and decided to break off before she sues him for conducting this forcefull actLOLLOL.
His expressions:ErmmTongueD'oh,while Navya opted for her regular ---->Question , Neha:Sleepy
and then he became bhola panchi and used all kind of phrases like :Sorry,Ermmm,Ummm,Pata nahi kaise,yaar , Only to get--->Question in return from Maa Chintadevi.LOLLOLLOL

The editing team decided to cut the scene in the middle ,since they had no hope of receiving  any answer or emoticon from Maa ChintadeviSleepy.

Yaaran di TAAAXI LOL: This scene managed to get the maximum hits for Incongruousness.LOL
I mean WHYYY??O WHY??ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLI am forced to ponder if I really KNOW and UNDERSTAND the character called :Anant.Confused I mean seriously dude. Hanging out to the Taxi/auto/rickshaw is the crappiest thing a HERO can EVER do.SleepyIt pisses me off to  no extent.(I remember I got sooo  MAD when Mayank  -an equally sensible character from Miley Jab Hum Tum hung from the auto's railingLOLLOLStern Smile).I wonder if all sensible men in LOWWWE get attracted to this hanging thingLOL .

The funniest bit was when he took her scarf and started lehraaying it in the air.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLDUDE.That is sucha' girl-ly thing to do.ROFLROFLROFLROFLI had my moment of laugh at that point.LOLLOLLOLLOL
 By the way  while we are at it...what's up with those  sideways-sneaky-cheecky -creepy glancesROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLI swear, he reminds me of Mayank for all the things I used to hate him for .ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.Such a turn off.LOLLOL
There is nothing more weird than a guy giving you those " Look-at -me-babbbyji" glances.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.

Post the Hand Holding scene:LOLLOLUmmm how do I put it so that it doesnt sound mean?ErmmLOLAfter Navya realized that she was holding Anant's hand , she took her hand back which was quite natural. NOW, EXACTLY WHY was Anant throwing "What?? This is it?" glances at Navya?ConfusedLOLWhat was he expecting her to do?Lick it?Stern SmileROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Boy was on the roll, celebrating "The Surprising Glance"day yesterday!!LOLLOLI somehow failed to understand 80% of the glances from him !ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I liked the bus scene though!LOLLOL(FINALLY after all that whiningLOL)
I thought it was quite cute.LOLAnant was back to his composed self.Big smileJust how I like him.Big smileSweet and Naughty at the same time.Smile I liked "tumhein mein itna acha lagta hoon?" commentLOLLOLLOL. straightforward much?ROFLROFLROFLROFL

LAST scene:LOLLOLNeed I say more?LOLLOLThe stage is set for today's "I kissed a girl and I liked it" scene.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.*Head desks*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOHOAAA ...I just snapped eh?ROFLROFLROFLROFLI wrote down the whole 2000 words essay on an epic-sode.Pinch Peace my soul,I really have no life ! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Awaiting your reply!

Neha<3

Edited by Awesome.Sauce - 17 May 2011 at 6:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91madhu_sridharLadyMcbethPeace67NymeriaAreYaar

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged

As usual, thumbs up to your post Anu….My take on this episode; well…I relished some of the scenes, while some parts were, hmmm, I'd say half-cooked….but, a good one overall…better than Friday's at least...

1.       The episode started with the hug alright…and it was much better here, courtesy  Navya's expressions….Anant still carried on with his I-ate-hundred-chillies expression…on the other hand Navya was more relaxed, seeking comfort in holding onto Anant….he really dint let me down though…the awkwardness that crept in after the hug was fantastic…his sudden withdrawal, his 'what the hell have I done' expression, the dialogue afterwards " pata nahi, yeh kaisa hua", the stammer there….all perfect, nothing overdone…

2.       The car scene wasn't bad either…the concept was good…but ermmm, how did the head band thing just fly away like that, when it was rather tightly tied around her hair?? They could have stopped it there…for a split second, I thought Anant was gonna throw that head band away…this hanging outta window thing doesn't really match his personality…and not to forget, he did that twice (or thrice) in this epi…Navya was rather better here…seriously, when she has this steady flow in her dialogues, she is a treat to watch…if I had had it my way, I would have shifted this head band scene to the last part…when Navya and Anant where standing near that cliff kinda thing…Navya could have let her hair loose on enjoying the scenery ( don't we all do that when we hit the beach and enjoy the  sea breeze)…Anant scaring her n all that…and just when Navya decides to tie her hair up, Anant could have stopped her saying " khule baal mein achchi lagti ho" or whatever….

3.       The bus scene was easily the best…the show  could have been named "Anything for Anant"….coz Navya is ready to come out of her shell just 4 Anant…the lie part was pretty spontaneous  by Navya's standards…and just when I thought that this Professor guy was really freaking me out, there came a whiff of fresh air…as fas as I can remember, I've never admired the way anybody ties their shoelaces… oh I really dunno how 2 put my feelings into words…it was such a small thing, but I loved the way he did it…and yeah, the 'dialogue of the day'…"main tumhe itna achcha lagta hoon kya??"….the deep tone with that infectious grin and narrowed eyes….at that moment, I really dint care that Anant had changed…all I could do was gape at him, with a smile to match ( I suppose many of u must have got caught by your mothers like me…"why are u smiling to yourself"?)…..

4.       Finally, Ranbeer and Appy are getting suspicious….good that some of the old aspects of this show have not been forgotten…looks like AN will be spotted together, all alone by Appy…now this should pave way for some grilling session by the friends…

5.       The last scene…again you could see that Anant just goes along with the flow of things….he still hasn't come out with his feelings entirely…no, not as much as Navya has…and she does seem 2 share a comfort level with him, doesn't she…the 'eye rolling' moments do peep out at times…but I wouldn't mind if she gets cheeky…coz she looks really cute in such moments (that car scene where she tells him "bus rukne ki aur bhi tareekein hain")….the smile really adds to her features…

Not a bad one, all in all…precap looks interesting…lets see what the CVs have in store for us….

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.SauceLadyMcbethPeace67AreYaar

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
@Awesome.Sauce: u nailed it neha...just by looking at the number of emoticons in your post, i'm all ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL...maa chintadevi, i ask you...where do u get these brainwaves lady??...and u are bang on...anant reminds me of mayuu time and again...essentially an aloof person, but perfect 'romeo material' when it comes to romance...
seriously, u have a thing for humor...i daresay, we are in need of ur services to lighten the mood...

Awesome.Sauce

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index