Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: madhu_sridhar

@Awesome.Sauce: u nailed it neha...just by looking at the number of emoticons in your post, i'm all 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣...maa chintadevi, i ask you...where do u get these brainwaves lady??...and u are bang on...anant reminds me of mayuu time and again...essentially an aloof person, but perfect 'romeo material' when it comes to romance...

seriously, u have a thing for humor...i daresay, we are in need of ur services to lighten the mood...

😆😆LOL. Madhu.I am a very graphical person , so when it comes to expressing my self ,I like to make things vividROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLHence, my loyalty towards the emoticons. BTW you may not know it, but I am in love with this guy over here------>ROFL,so much so , that you will be seeing him in every post of mine.😳 

😆😆I dont know sweetheart...it all comes in flow of thoughts.😆😆ROFL.I ramble everything  and anything that comes to my mind while I write😆😆Hence, these weird names---maa chinta devi.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

He does right?😆😆I swear, I dont like sensible men in LOWWWE anymore.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLThey act like a bunch of weirdos😕

Thankyou sooo much for the wonderful post Madhu.😃Glad you liked my randomness.😛Thanks once again!!

love<3

*Edit

I just read your post😃How can you guys write sooo coherently?😛 I can never do that . Needless to say that I agree with all the points made in your post.😃
Edited by Awesome.Sauce - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Hey Shilpa...yep Anu it is...you got it right😆

Originally posted by: sajni786

But I must say...as much as cheesy it may have looked...but I somehow liked that taxi scene after wards...yes even the scarf bit...only coz like I said above...they are experiencing these new...but beautiful emotions at its most rawest form...and that too for the first time...At this point...little gestures from each other make them feel important and happy...like...Navya's shy smile to herself...her acknowledging Anant's desire to see her open hair and gong forth with it...Anant wanting to get more attention by giving her his hand to hold the 2nd time...little things...baby things...but they mean alot to them...Anant's hanging out of the car was a simple expression of the overjoyed happiness he just found...I think I'm in the minority on the scarf bit so I'm just going to avoid mentioning the cheesy stuff in the future to let everyone else enjoy the romaaance and all😆...My point was about execution, Shilpa...like I said, I get the INTENTION of what they were trying to show vis a vis their happiness over their newly discovered/expressed feelings but the scarf bit with him hanging out was not needed...THOSE kind of "overjoyed" expressions I can personally do without...maybe it's just me. Their joy was otherwise quite sweetly shown with the soft smiles and him leaning over to glance at her...I feel they should have left it at that.

The scene in the bus...esp his dialogue "wapis jhoot...main tumhe itna acha lagta hu kya"...for a moment put me in doubt about Anant's feelings for navya...its like...all of sudden...he becomes unpredictable to me...Maybe coz somewhere I have the thot of Ranbir's bet lingering in me...n even tho it may not be the case of Anant trying to win the bet...I somehow felt...that Anant may as well hurt Navya in the near future prity bad...not knowingly ofcourse...and thats coz he is not aware of his feelings yet...n I maybe wrong...but Navya will be the first one to realize that she is in love but Anant will take his sweet time in realizing...infact...maybe a major jolt will need to awake him up...hope kekta maiya is not taking over me here 😆😆😆 Hmmm I can see your point...Anant does not fully realize his feelings still I feel but he's still more in 'go with the flow' mode...and since he is so impulsive, he very likely may hurt Navya...but I don't think that he will deny that he's in love with her whenever the time comes...he's not SO clueless also as to not realize that they are more than friends now...and since he's never been in a relationship like this before, while he may not know how to handle it fully also, I don't see him denying it to Navya either. I think he's already gotten a big jolt with Navya "confessing" her feelings to him...what is interesting though is how he's aware of how much she likes him but he himself still isn't saying anything to her upfront about his own feelings...(barring his 15 minute line coming up I guess...lol)

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

I really liked yesterday's episode..
I am so relieved the hug was broken the way it was..
Hyper Anant did not get on my nerves as much I thought he would..Both of their antics actually were very adorable IMO..The scarf waving  was the only thing I did not like in the taxi scene..It was very very very OTT..😆
The camera work in the taxi scene was very amateurish..Shaheeer's face was loooking all weird..
Anyway loved the hand holding scene and how Anant went out the window again and delibertely kept his other hand in so Navya could hold it in again..Soumya's acting has improved..The "damsel in distress" look made minimum appearance yesterday..Loved how she seems a wee bit more
comfortable around Anant now..
My favourite parts of the episode were the hand holding scene, the "phir se jhoot? main tumhe itna achcha lagta hoon kya?" and the Anant motioning to Navya that she looks better with her hair down..😳
All in all a good episode 😛

It was mainly in the scarf waving scene that hyper Anant irritated me the most😛

Soumya's acting always seems better when they don't make her overdo the scared/shifty-eyed expression...she's more natural when they show Navya in a playful/bantering mode so I was also very glad to see that side of her with Anant yesterday.

The "phir se jhoot?" was indeed the cutest bit along with the part when he deliberately hangs out and holds out his hand for her to hold again...that really made me laugh😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: bccl

Great comments. I look forward to reading your post everyday. 

After so much analysis/ posts of the 'hug' I am glad everyone liked today's episode and especially the fact that AnYa are not moving so fast, physically.
One thing I am not sure about is Anant's feeling for Navya. He likes her for sure, but don't know if as much as Navya. We need some scenes to realise his feelings for her- maybe a jealousy track or something else.

Thank you! :-)

Yes they  haven't given us concrete answers about Anant's feelings for Navya but I guess in Anant's case, his actions speak louder than everything else😆...He does like her just as much but he also seems more flattered than anything else on seeing how much she likes him...What he does seem to know more than anything else at this point is that he wants to be with her all the time...the rest he'll express with time I guess...I don't think he needs anything to realize...he already realizes😆.
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

Thank you! :-)

Yes they  haven't given us concrete answers about Anant's feelings for Navya but I guess in Anant's case, his actions speak louder than everything else😆...He does like her just as much but he also seems more flattered than anything else on seeing how much she likes him...What he does seem to know more than anything else at this point is that he wants to be with her all the time...the rest he'll express with time I guess...I don't think he needs anything to realize...he already realizes😆.

WAYYY louder!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Sorry I am just spamming away with the glory,commenting on every single post.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Awesome.Sauce

Anu, I am seriously thinking to start my own little topic parellel to yours on "Things I Disliked" since I like to Diss at anything and everything so much!!🤣LMAO you should totally make one, Neha...your posts are hilarious😆

ANYWAYS, moving on to the epic-sode...😆

The Not-so-cozy Cuckoo Hug😆: LOL. So apparently the guy realized that the woman is not enjoying his Vampire hug and decided to break off before she sues him for conducting this forcefull act😆😆.
His expressions:🤔😛,while Navya opted for her regular ---->❓ , Neha:🥱
and then he became bhola panchi and used all kind of phrases like :Sorry,Ermmm,Ummm,Pata nahi kaise,yaar , Only to get--->❓ in return from Maa Chintadevi.😆😆😆

The editing team decided to cut the scene in the middle ,since they had no hope of receiving  any answer or emoticon from Maa Chintadevi🥱. LOLL I actually think the expressions there were natural...the awkwardness was shown naturally as one would expect in such a situation...even Navya's inability to speak wasn't annoying me in that scene...I was amused😆...and Anant's final, "I'm sorry, yaar"😆

Yaaran di TAAAXI 😆: This scene managed to get the maximum hits for Incongruousness.😆
I mean WHYYY??O WHY??🤣I am forced to ponder if I really KNOW and UNDERSTAND the character called :Anant.😕 I mean seriously dude. Hanging out to the Taxi/auto/rickshaw is the crappiest thing a HERO can EVER do.🥱It pisses me off to  no extent.(I remember I got sooo  MAD when Mayank  -an equally sensible character from Miley Jab Hum Tum hung from the auto's railing😆😆😳).I wonder if all sensible men in LOWWWE get attracted to this hanging thing😆 . Yes the latkoing was indeed veryyy reminiscent of the great Mayank (May he R.I.P...bahut jaldi hi uska kaam tamaam kar diya tha)😆...stuff of nightmares I tell you...although since Anant was doing it more kiddishly than romaaantically, it was odd in a different way than Mayank...if that makes sense😆...but one thing I agree on...I don't think even I will know or understand this Anant naamak praani anytime soon...kabhi bhi kuch bhi karta rehta hai...you gotta brace yourself😆

The funniest bit was when he took her scarf and started lehraaying it in the air.🤣DUDE.That is sucha' girl-ly thing to do.🤣I had my moment of laugh at that point.😆 LMAO word...it was indeed a veryyy girly thing to do😳😆 ...that's why I was cringing a lot😆

By the way  while we are at it...what's up with those  sideways-sneaky-cheecky -creepy glances...I swear, he reminds me of Mayank for all the things I used to hate him for .🤣.Such a turn off.😆😆
There is nothing more weird than a guy giving you those " Look-at -me-babbbyji" glances.🤣. LOL but...I actually thought those glances were cute yaar😳😆...that much toh was expected I'd say...and Shaheer did a good job of those too...better than the latkoing for sure😆 And I don't think he was giving her "look at me" glances...I think he was just amused looking at her soft, shy smiles😆

Post the Hand Holding scene:😆😆Ummm how do I put it so that it doesnt sound mean?🤔😆After Navya realized that she was holding Anant's hand , she took her hand back which was quite natural. NOW, EXACTLY WHY was Anant throwing "What?? This is it?" glances at Navya?😕😆What was he expecting her to do?Lick it?🤣
Boy was on the roll, celebrating "The Surprising Glance"day yesterday!!😆😆I somehow failed to understand 80% of the glances from him ! LOL he was giving her that look cuz of her awkwardness in doing that...that is what amused him too...he's given her these looks pehle bhi when she used to go into speechless mode around him in the early days...it's that same look...I find it to be pretty typical normal/Anant look where he wonders why she's making a big deal out of anything😆

I liked the bus scene though!😆😆(FINALLY after all that whining😆)
I thought it was quite cute.😆Anant was back to his composed self.😃Just how I like him.😃Sweet and Naughty at the same time.😊 I liked "tumhein mein itna acha lagta hoon?" comment😆😆😆. straightforward much?🤣 LOL yep that was the best bit...very naturally and nicely executed too.

LAST scene:😆😆Need I say more?😆😆The stage is set for today's "I kissed a girl and I liked it" scene.🤣.*Head desks* LMAO indeed...there's nothing stopping him now, is there? Saari akkal hawaa ho gayi hai...He uses his impulsive license veryyy freely now...Dunno how this scene will be shown...hmmm...he's moving too fast for Navya and then who can blame her for showing her discomfort?

yes123456789 thumbnail
Hey, i'm new to the forum but been a silent reader for a pretty long time. 😊

Your analysis of the episodes is great, and i look forward to it too. I can relate to it well, since i think pretty much alike.

And yes, i think Anant's character has changed direction like a tornado since the serial started. But i think, in essence, he still remembers and follows his family values, if not he wouldnt have backed away from the hug (as in Navya would have instead) and still had awkward moments. Just that his attraction towards Navya is drawing him to do things that he would never have done, like hugging a girl tightly. 😉 Hopefully we will see a slightly more mature Anant in the future 😊

Glad that Navya's character has evolved (in a good way) but she still sticks to her traditional family values. Being a girl (that too shy!), it's natural for her to feel awkward when she and Anant are physically close. But overall we are seeing a transition in her character thanks to the attraction she feels towards Anant! 😊

Well, that's all I have to say. Hope you all like what i wrote. 😊
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhu_sridhar

As usual, thumbs up to your post Anu'.My take on this episode; well'I relished some of the scenes, while some parts were, hmmm, I'd say half-cooked'.but, a good one overall'better than Friday's at least...

1.       The episode started with the hug alright'and it was much better here, courtesy  Navya's expressions'.Anant still carried on with his I-ate-hundred-chillies expression'on the other hand Navya was more relaxed, seeking comfort in holding onto Anant'.he really dint let me down though'the awkwardness that crept in after the hug was fantastic'his sudden withdrawal, his 'what the hell have I done' expression, the dialogue afterwards " pata nahi, yeh kaisa hua", the stammer there'.all perfect, nothing overdone' I agree...it wasn't overdone and I liked the bg music there as well...nicely blended in.

2.       The car scene wasn't bad either'the concept was good'but ermmm, how did the head band thing just fly away like that, when it was rather tightly tied around her hair?? They could have stopped it there'for a split second, I thought Anant was gonna throw that head band away'this hanging outta window thing doesn't really match his personality'and not to forget, he did that twice (or thrice) in this epi' I was hoping SO badly that he WOULD throw it out of the window...that would have redeemed that bit for me to some extent😆...but no, gadha lagaa hua tha use LEHRAANE baahar...god...seriously dumb bit😆...they need to stop showing him doing such girly stuff as Neha rightly put it😆

Navya was rather better here'seriously, when she has this steady flow in her dialogues, she is a treat to watch'if I had had it my way, I would have shifted this head band scene to the last part'when Navya and Anant where standing near that cliff kinda thing'Navya could have let her hair loose on enjoying the scenery ( don't we all do that when we hit the beach and enjoy the  sea breeze)'Anant scaring her n all that'and just when Navya decides to tie her hair up, Anant could have stopped her saying " khule baal mein achchi lagti ho" or whatever'. Oh I like this scenario...this would have been muchhh better...more natural for sure...and if Anant had said it to her simply like that, it would have been sweeter also.

3.       oh I really dunno how 2 put my feelings into words'it was such a small thing, but I loved the way he did it'and yeah, the 'dialogue of the day''"main tumhe itna achcha lagta hoon kya??"'.the deep tone with that infectious grin and narrowed eyes'.at that moment, I really dint care that Anant had changed'all I could do was gape at him, with a smile to match ( I suppose many of u must have got caught by your mothers like me'"why are u smiling to yourself"?)'.. LOL I watched it on my laptop by myself so there wasn't anyone there to see my grin but I definitely grinned watching that too😆...no doubt it was the best bit of the epi...very nicely enacted by Shaheer...like you said, it was a small thing but quite endearing.

5.       The last scene'again you could see that Anant just goes along with the flow of things'.he still hasn't come out with his feelings entirely'no, not as much as Navya has'and she does seem 2 share a comfort level with him, doesn't she'the 'eye rolling' moments do peep out at times'but I wouldn't mind if she gets cheeky'coz she looks really cute in such moments (that car scene where she tells him "bus rukne ki aur bhi tareekein hain")'.the smile really adds to her features' Yes, Navya's eye rolling moments pop out surprisingly when she also expresses annoyance at his odd behavior which I like😆...Soumya looks sooo much better when they show her in a cheeky mode like you said...yes there's a comfort level that Navya has with Anant but in some ways he is moving too fast for her...going with the flow a little too easily...so Navya is going to balk now it seems.

Not a bad one, all in all'precap looks interesting'lets see what the CVs have in store for us'.

Yep, let's see...I dread some bits of the scene but I'm intrigued to see if they pull it off somewhat credibly or not😆

Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashforlifex

And also, about Anant being hyper, well I personally think his character was always planned to be that way because when he came new to the college, he didn't open up much and maybe that's what they were trying to show... Anant opening up to everyone but mostly to Navya and maybe because of Navya a new side of him can be seen to us and also to himself. He's discovering himself through Navya... He's enjoying life now, not being so reserved and tied down to traditions, he's free, he's opening up and so is Navya. She's speaking more now...She's reacting more to Anant, she talks more to him and in this episode, I bet this is like the most she's spoken! HAHA but yeah, I don't mind this character change, I like Anant taking the first step, being lively and fun :) 

Hmmm personally I think he's gone beyond "opening up" in many ways...opening up can also be shown subtly...I don't personally get how a person "opens up" by hanging out of a car waving a scarf🤔...least of all a GUY "opening up" like this😕

The changes in Anant were being shown subtly in some bits which was more believable but this kinda stuff in my definition is definitely drowning in cheese. I prefer the more mature/sensible Anant personally...hyper personalities put me off...being mature didn't mean that he was reserved...and now being more open doesn't mean he has to act like a hyper monkey either...
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: yes123456789

Hey, i'm new to the forum but been a silent reader for a pretty long time. 😊

Your analysis of the episodes is great, and i look forward to it too. I can relate to it well, since i think pretty much alike.

And yes, i think Anant's character has changed direction like a tornado since the serial started. But i think, in essence, he still remembers and follows his family values, if not he wouldnt have backed away from the hug (as in Navya would have instead) and still had awkward moments. Just that his attraction towards Navya is drawing him to do things that he would never have done, like hugging a girl tightly. 😉 Hopefully we will see a slightly more mature Anant in the future 😊

Glad that Navya's character has evolved (in a good way) but she still sticks to her traditional family values. Being a girl (that too shy!), it's natural for her to feel awkward when she and Anant are physically close. But overall we are seeing a transition in her character thanks to the attraction she feels towards Anant! 😊

Well, that's all I have to say. Hope you all like what i wrote. 😊

Hey thanks :-)

@bold: LOL I like how you phrased that...so true😆

And yes overall his essence does remain intact, I don't deny...his mature side does make a periodic re-appearance from time to time again😆...but he's on such an impulsive rollercoaster ride right now and dragging Navya along in that...that he's going to get a jolt of a reality check soon.
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago