Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I really liked yesterday's episode..
I am so relieved the hug was broken the way it was..
Hyper Anant did not get on my nerves as much I thought he would..Both of their antics actually were very adorable IMO..The scarf waving  was the only thing I did not like in the taxi scene..It was very very very OTT..šŸ˜†
The camera work in the taxi scene was very amateurish..Shaheeer's face was loooking all weird..
Anyway loved the hand holding scene and how Anant went out the window again and delibertely kept his other hand in so Navya could hold it in again..Soumya's acting has improved..The "damsel in distress" look made minimum appearance yesterday..Loved how she seems a wee bit more
comfortable around Anant now..
My favourite parts of the episode were the hand holding scene, the "phir se jhoot? main tumhe itna achcha lagta hoon kya?" and the Anant motioning to Navya that she looks better with her hair down..šŸ˜³
All in all a good episode šŸ˜›
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
-veena.shona- thumbnail

heyyy

nice analysisšŸ‘šŸ˜†

d bst scene for me ws d dialogue "phir se jhoot, main tumhe itna achcha lagta hoon kya?"ā˜ŗļø

tht ws so gud, n der expressionsšŸ˜³

d only thing i wanna say to Rema n Shagun is "SAT AP"šŸ˜†

bccl thumbnail
Great comments. I look forward to reading your post everyday. 
After so much analysis/ posts of the 'hug' I am glad everyone liked today's episode and especially the fact that AnYa are not moving so fast, physically.
One thing I am not sure about is Anant's feeling for Navya. He likes her for sure, but don't know if as much as Navya. We need some scenes to realise his feelings for her- maybe a jealousy track or something else.
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
šŸ˜†šŸ˜†*Peek-a-"BOO"*(FINE...I cant do it as amazingly as the cuckoo-in-the head guy did to cuckoo-in-the-eye woman but HEYY we can always try to reach the PERPHECSON.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£).
Anu, I am seriously thinking to start my own little topic parellel to yours on "Things I Disliked" since I like to Diss at anything and everything so much!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
ANYWAYS, moving on to the epic-sode...šŸ˜†
The Not-so-cozy Cuckoo HugšŸ˜†: LOL. So apparently the guy realized that the woman is not enjoying his Vampire hug and decided to break off before she sues him for conducting this forcefull actšŸ˜†šŸ˜†.
His expressions:šŸ¤”šŸ˜›,while Navya opted for her regular ---->ā“ , Neha:šŸ„±
and then he became bhola panchi and used all kind of phrases like :Sorry,Ermmm,Ummm,Pata nahi kaise,yaar , Only to get--->ā“ in return from Maa Chintadevi.šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

The editing team decided to cut the scene in the middle ,since they had no hope of receiving  any answer or emoticon from Maa ChintadevišŸ„±.

Yaaran di TAAAXI šŸ˜†: This scene managed to get the maximum hits for Incongruousness.šŸ˜†
I mean WHYYY??O WHY??šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£I am forced to ponder if I really KNOW and UNDERSTAND the character called :Anant.šŸ˜• I mean seriously dude. Hanging out to the Taxi/auto/rickshaw is the crappiest thing a HERO can EVER do.šŸ„±It pisses me off to  no extent.(I remember I got sooo  MAD when Mayank  -an equally sensible character from Miley Jab Hum Tum hung from the auto's railingšŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜³).I wonder if all sensible men in LOWWWE get attracted to this hanging thingšŸ˜† .

The funniest bit was when he took her scarf and started lehraaying it in the air.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£DUDE.That is sucha' girl-ly thing to do.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£I had my moment of laugh at that point.šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
 By the way  while we are at it...what's up with those  sideways-sneaky-cheecky -creepy glancesšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£I swear, he reminds me of Mayank for all the things I used to hate him for .šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.Such a turn off.šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
There is nothing more weird than a guy giving you those " Look-at -me-babbbyji" glances.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

Post the Hand Holding scene:šŸ˜†šŸ˜†Ummm how do I put it so that it doesnt sound mean?šŸ¤”šŸ˜†After Navya realized that she was holding Anant's hand , she took her hand back which was quite natural. NOW, EXACTLY WHY was Anant throwing "What?? This is it?" glances at Navya?šŸ˜•šŸ˜†What was he expecting her to do?Lick it?šŸ˜³šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Boy was on the roll, celebrating "The Surprising Glance"day yesterday!!šŸ˜†šŸ˜†I somehow failed to understand 80% of the glances from him !šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I liked the bus scene though!šŸ˜†šŸ˜†(FINALLY after all that whiningšŸ˜†)
I thought it was quite cute.šŸ˜†Anant was back to his composed self.šŸ˜ƒJust how I like him.šŸ˜ƒSweet and Naughty at the same time.šŸ˜Š I liked "tumhein mein itna acha lagta hoon?" commentšŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†. straightforward much?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

LAST scene:šŸ˜†šŸ˜†Need I say more?šŸ˜†šŸ˜†The stage is set for today's "I kissed a girl and I liked it" scene.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.*Head desks*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOHOAAA ...I just snapped eh?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£I wrote down the whole 2000 words essay on an epic-sode.šŸ˜µ Peace my soul,I really have no life ! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Awaiting your reply!

Neha<3

Edited by Awesome.Sauce - 12 years ago
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As usual, thumbs up to your post Anuā€¦.My take on this episode; wellā€¦I relished some of the scenes, while some parts were, hmmm, I'd say half-cookedā€¦.but, a good one overallā€¦better than Friday's at least...

1.       The episode started with the hug alrightā€¦and it was much better here, courtesy  Navya's expressionsā€¦.Anant still carried on with his I-ate-hundred-chillies expressionā€¦on the other hand Navya was more relaxed, seeking comfort in holding onto Anantā€¦.he really dint let me down thoughā€¦the awkwardness that crept in after the hug was fantasticā€¦his sudden withdrawal, his 'what the hell have I done' expression, the dialogue afterwards " pata nahi, yeh kaisa hua", the stammer thereā€¦.all perfect, nothing overdoneā€¦

2.       The car scene wasn't bad eitherā€¦the concept was goodā€¦but ermmm, how did the head band thing just fly away like that, when it was rather tightly tied around her hair?? They could have stopped it thereā€¦for a split second, I thought Anant was gonna throw that head band awayā€¦this hanging outta window thing doesn't really match his personalityā€¦and not to forget, he did that twice (or thrice) in this epiā€¦Navya was rather better hereā€¦seriously, when she has this steady flow in her dialogues, she is a treat to watchā€¦if I had had it my way, I would have shifted this head band scene to the last partā€¦when Navya and Anant where standing near that cliff kinda thingā€¦Navya could have let her hair loose on enjoying the scenery ( don't we all do that when we hit the beach and enjoy the  sea breeze)ā€¦Anant scaring her n all thatā€¦and just when Navya decides to tie her hair up, Anant could have stopped her saying " khule baal mein achchi lagti ho" or whateverā€¦.

3.       The bus scene was easily the bestā€¦the show  could have been named "Anything for Anant"ā€¦.coz Navya is ready to come out of her shell just 4 Anantā€¦the lie part was pretty spontaneous  by Navya's standardsā€¦and just when I thought that this Professor guy was really freaking me out, there came a whiff of fresh airā€¦as fas as I can remember, I've never admired the way anybody ties their shoelacesā€¦ oh I really dunno how 2 put my feelings into wordsā€¦it was such a small thing, but I loved the way he did itā€¦and yeah, the 'dialogue of the day'ā€¦"main tumhe itna achcha lagta hoon kya??"ā€¦.the deep tone with that infectious grin and narrowed eyesā€¦.at that moment, I really dint care that Anant had changedā€¦all I could do was gape at him, with a smile to match ( I suppose many of u must have got caught by your mothers like meā€¦"why are u smiling to yourself"?)ā€¦..

4.       Finally, Ranbeer and Appy are getting suspiciousā€¦.good that some of the old aspects of this show have not been forgottenā€¦looks like AN will be spotted together, all alone by Appyā€¦now this should pave way for some grilling session by the friendsā€¦

5.       The last sceneā€¦again you could see that Anant just goes along with the flow of thingsā€¦.he still hasn't come out with his feelings entirelyā€¦no, not as much as Navya hasā€¦and she does seem 2 share a comfort level with him, doesn't sheā€¦the 'eye rolling' moments do peep out at timesā€¦but I wouldn't mind if she gets cheekyā€¦coz she looks really cute in such moments (that car scene where she tells him "bus rukne ki aur bhi tareekein hain")ā€¦.the smile really adds to her featuresā€¦

Not a bad one, all in allā€¦precap looks interestingā€¦lets see what the CVs have in store for usā€¦.

madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Awesome.Sauce: u nailed it neha...just by looking at the number of emoticons in your post, i'm all šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£...maa chintadevi, i ask you...where do u get these brainwaves lady??...and u are bang on...anant reminds me of mayuu time and again...essentially an aloof person, but perfect 'romeo material' when it comes to romance...
seriously, u have a thing for humor...i daresay, we are in need of ur services to lighten the mood...
kashforlifex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Actually, I don't mind all the cheesy stuff, it's cute :) Except when it gets TOO cheesy, like OMG we're drowning in cheese, that's just BLEH!! But overall, I quite enjoyed this episode :) My favourite scenes were definitely the one where Anant deliberately goes out of the window again so that Navya would hold his hand ANDDD the one in the bus when he comes super close to her ear, while "tying his shoe lace". HAHA :) I'm totes waiting for the peck on the cheek :) It's gonna be cute...

And also, about Anant being hyper, well I personally think his character was always planned to be that way because when he came new to the college, he didn't open up much and maybe that's what they were trying to show... Anant opening up to everyone but mostly to Navya and maybe because of Navya a new side of him can be seen to us and also to himself. He's discovering himself through Navya... He's enjoying life now, not being so reserved and tied down to traditions, he's free, he's opening up and so is Navya. She's speaking more now...She's reacting more to Anant, she talks more to him and in this episode, I bet this is like the most she's spoken! HAHA but yeah, I don't mind this character change, I like Anant taking the first step, being lively and fun :) 
Edited by kashforlifex - 12 years ago
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aaah! I LOVED yesterday's epi. Although the whole betaabi in pyaar moulding into apologies and again into the whole flirting thing. Despite everything I LIKED IT!
Congratulations guys, AnYa have started flirting full on. The CV's are certainly trying to bring into the realistec mode cause THAT is the way relationships are at my age (which is almost theirs šŸ˜†), you arent sure whether it's something that will turn out forever or just a passing infatuaton, so eventually you just go with the tide.

The dialouges were Aww-worthy today šŸ˜³
Anant can make up the most coyish expressions, and those smirks are to die for šŸ˜

But the best part was the whole bus rokna scene, where he was almost pretending to be a shooting star, and SP's warning underneath was ROFL. Do not attempt WHAT? šŸ˜†

But seriously as soon as Anant began his hyper out of the window jingle, I remember you, Nureat01, it was almost like Navya was asking him to stop making a fool of himself on your behalf šŸ¤£
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For me the best part was getting rid of navya's scarf...really don't know why did she wear that...this scarf is ok with western wear but when you already have dupatta...then why so many hangings...since fridat it was irritating me...although navya'a dadi's tikka still there to irritate us...

Otherwise episode was ok with few cheeesy bits... right now hoping that in race of TRP's the CTs just don't spoil it by showing too many things which right now are not acceptable...
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Abhi911

Aaah! I LOVED yesterday's epi. Although the whole betaabi in pyaar moulding into apologies and again into the whole flirting thing. Despite everything I LIKED IT!

Congratulations guys, AnYa have started flirting full on. The CV's are certainly trying to bring into the realistec mode cause THAT is the way relationships are at my age (which is almost theirs šŸ˜†), you arent sure whether it's something that will turn out forever or just a passing infatuaton, so eventually you just go with the tide.

The dialouges were Aww-worthy today šŸ˜³
Anant can make up the most coyish expressions, and those smirks are to die for šŸ˜

But the best part was the whole bus rokna scene, where he was almost pretending to be a shooting star, and SP's warning underneath was ROFL. Do not attempt WHAT? šŸ˜†

But seriously as soon as Anant began his hyper out of the window jingle, I remember you, Nureat01, it was almost like Navya was asking him to stop making a fool of himself on your behalf šŸ¤£

@Red: šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£LMAO. This cracked me up sooo hard.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£The warning was Hawllarious!! Answer to your question: They wanted the potential men in LOWWWE to NOT try and make the fool of themselves in front of their respective "potential" girlfriends. Simply because this buffoonery might take away the "potential"chances of them being their "girlfriends" after seeing this dreadful sight. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£*Dies*