Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

16th May Written Update...Honeymoon postponed :( (Page 2)

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Rae. I am glad too they have picked up the story.

@jas I agree Murli has to think about himself too but perhaps the allure of money is greater. So now if only Bharti will realise this, take all her money and leave everyone hanging, well maybe she can take her in laws and veena with her as they're not so bad. LOL

@vrish did u say u watched the romance, R  u getting all soft on Bharli now LOL (it's a joke)Tongue

So Bharli fans didn't get the much anticipated honeymoon, well it was expected.

I wonder how Bharti is going to handle being around circus clowns and their showdown. You know she is going to get hurt somehow in all of this madness.

Something tells me Gau's plan with Jhumka will backfire coz the ditz does really love Dhumroo, so she won't dance to all of Gau's dance tunes. Plus she will start to feel that as the bade bahu, she has more rights, so I forsee a sibling rivalry coming soon, which will be fueled by Ashtami of course. I guess Ahstik will play Mridala at their own game. Obviously all of their greed will not do anyone good, so Bharli will pay the price.Dead

Murli spot on dude, your intuition about your mad family is right on the mark. Hope he keeps it up. Big smile

Edited by fuzzyface - 17 May 2011 at 4:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24.Vrish.Rakhie_08

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Fuzzy, what's the point of having good intuition if he never follows them and instead gives into the pressure from his biwi and parents??!?!?!??!

I don't think Murli is in this marriage for the money, though I understand you were saying it tongue-in-cheek LOL.  But I do think that now it's more a case of his happiness lying in Bharti's.  If she's happy, then so is he.

Murli never came across as a big dreamer, so I guess his happiness lies in small things (no pun intended ROFL, I swear), and in his family and all things related.

But I do agree that it would be nice to hear him say for once 'humara khushi'. 

Vrish, probably gave himself a lobotomy before he sat down to watch yesterday's epi.  isi liye toh he even managed to watch the BharLi romance LOL

Rae24.Vrish.fuzzyface

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
I don't think Murli is tempted by the money - it's probably a combination of emotions of guilt, and a realization that compared to his self serving relatives, Bharti is at least supportive of him in a way that others ain't.  He knows that she could have gone w/ Amit had she liked and been none the worse, but gave him a 2nd chance. 

No, Fuzzy, I'm not getting soft on Bharli.  LOL I just watched a bit of the conversation of Murli offering to pack - it wasn't romantic, just considerate, but I skipped the part where he tells her that they are going to Simla.  However, I saw the part from the next day, when he wakes up and when he talks to Bhushan.  From then on, I watched it @ a stretch.

However, I do check the updates by the time I'm done watching GkD to see whether it's up.  If it is, I read it, if it's not, I either watch it, or hit the sack, and read it the next day.  Somehow, the serial is just not interesting anymore.  Unlike Jas, though, I think Mridala vs Ashtik track might be as interesting as Vrinda, provided Bharti ain't caught in the crossfire.

P.S. Rakhie, I like your 'OFF WITH HER HOOD'!!!  Incidentally, in the earlier part of the show, Bharli's fans were vociferous, arguing that they don't have to be of the same height in order to be a good couple, and nobody pointed out what you did - that there is no way these 2 can have a normal romance.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 17 May 2011 at 5:14am

Rae24Rakhie_08fuzzyface

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Actually Vrish, I think you've hit the nail on the head regarding Murli's feelings towards Bharti now.  You've put better than I have.

With regards to the MridAla and AshTik track, frankly I'm getting fed up of waiting.  And this could be a really good track.  Neither have any kind of emotional attachment to Murli in anyway whatsoever, and so are quite prepared to do anything to serve their own purpose.  And both are under the delusion that they are owed something!

I don't know about the whole romance aspect regarding BharLi as compared to other on-screen couples.  But the fact that there is this physical difference between them is what makes their jodi interesting.  It means that CV's can't always use their run-of-the-mill ideas to show their feelings for each other.  Their's is anything but a normal relationship.  And in all honesty if CV's would just think outside the box on this one, I think we could see some innovative romance here.

Incidentally, I love the fact that Murli is one man who will forever be on his knees, for his wife.  Literally! ROFL.  I laugh like crazy whenever he has to do it.

Edited by Rakhie_08 - 17 May 2011 at 5:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
just wanted to say thanks to all who liked the wu...sorry was too late to comment on the actual thread! Murli is defo trying now whether it's from guilt or love we don't know for sure but I'm loving the fact that he's actually showing care and attention towards her - the poor girl deserves it after what he put her through... Bharti probably realised her mistake when Ash was trying to stir things up in today's epi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bavdfan.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Okay, sorry for freezing that way in advance - I've moved that thread here.

Princess Star was unable to update today, so I hope to get one up shortly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index