Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

16th May Written Update...Honeymoon postponed :(

Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Everyone 😊

Welcome to today's update...think the title may have given it away...

The scene continues from Friday...with the feeding session between Jhumroo with everyone looking on happy. Kamla grateful that Dhamroo has given in to eating 😊  Bharti asks everyone to eat also.

The scene shifts to Murli in his room sitting with pure tension etched on his face πŸ˜• Bharti comes in and walks towards him and tries to say...what you just saw don't you think...Murli is not happy...she continues on to say that Jhumka really does love Dhamroo?? Murli stands up annoyed and says...you don't understand Bharti, not one bit, it's all part of Gau's plan, she's the one who fed those lines to Jhumka, I know it's all part of her plan, do I look stupid to you? that I don't understand what's going on here...Bharti is looking at him upset - he continues on to say that this is the girl who before tried to trap me and when that didn't work, she latched onto Dhamroo (wow Murli you really know your bhabi to a T! πŸ‘)

Bharti interrupts to say..that may be the case but today I can clearly see that's not true, Murli shakes his head...not believing a wordπŸ˜•...Bharti agrees that it may have been part of Gau's plan but Jhumka really does love Dhamroo and worries about him etc Murli on the other hand is having none of it...Bharti then gets all teary and says I understand what he's going through, especially for people who are born weak want a partner in life, to settle down😭...Murli looks stricken to hear that...Bharti carries on to say you've said it yourself that no-one was willing to marry him and why is it so difficult to believe that God send someone like Jhumka who's perfect for him😳 suddenly Kamla voices her agreement with Bharti...Kamansi have arrived to persuade Murli to give in...that Jhumka may not know anything but if she truly loves him then they should get married and we'll be here to take care of them. Murli agrees though not very happy πŸ₯³(tell me who are the parents here?)

Dhamroo is playing with a cushion (boredom has struck him it seems!) in the sitting room, Murli all smiley and sees Bharti bringing in Jhumka , Dhamroo sees Murli, turns and hides behind the cushion..Murli laughs at his antics...Kamansi and Veena come in...(where are Mridala?) Murli taps Dhamroo and asks him to listen...Dhamroo doesn't...Murli tries again...and finally gets rid of the cushion and still Dhmroo hides his face..Murli comes out with it that everyone has agreed! πŸ˜›Dhamroo looks around and sees everyone and still doesn't believe it...till Murli says it is and points out Jhumka! Dhamroo then asks her and she nods a yes... Dhamroo gets all shy 
😳 and then gets all happy and starts to sing...everyone laughs...Dhamroo goes up to Bharti and thanks her and says it's all your doing that everyone has agreed, you're my best friend and I'll buy the most expensive sari for you  😊 and as an afterthought he says for everyone else too after hugging Murli...he then confesses that he had a samosa as he was too hungry πŸ˜†

We see Bharti making up the bed when Murli comes in a hurry, looks at Bharti but heads towards the wardrobe and starts to flick through the clothes. Bharti looks confused. Murli turns round and asks Bharti whether she's seen his black kurta (don't think we've ever seen that??) and his white shirt...she comes to him and says what you going to wear them to bed or something. He says no I want to put them in a suitcase and he brings out a suitcase and drops the clothes in there...Bharti asks are you going somewhere? Murli looks up confused (why?) instead asks her tell me what clothes you want to pack...two pairs of clothes would do or more? (ladies we all know two just won't do...πŸ˜‰) and Murli then answers his own questions no of course not women need loads of clothes...and he then picks up a few of Bharti's sarees (why not pick up the suits?!)

Bharti is mega confused πŸ˜† she stops him and asks him what's going on, Murli plonks the clothes down and kneels before Bharti and takes her hand in his πŸ˜³ and he lovingly tells her that she's maintained everything so consideringly and as her pati-dev is very happy with her and due to this he wants to give her a small gift ☺️ (we can all guess what that gift is...) and the gift is a trip to Simla for honeymoon (why Simla!!!😑) Bharti is over the moonπŸ˜ƒ - Murli continues on to say that we'll go somewhere where it's just us and these clothes (he picks up one of the saree and drops it) πŸ˜‰  he goes on to say the more clothes we take the longer we can stay πŸ˜› she replies really well in that case we should take more- she's just bursting with happiness. Murli grabs her and brings her closer to him 😳 says lelo...(awww) this time it'll be really special sapno se shundor..this time all the bad memories will be replaced with the good ones, special ones that you'll remember forever.. Bharti is blushing..Murli then grabs her cheeks and Bharti just laughs (a peck on the cheek would have been better πŸ˜‰) Bharti suddenly asks you've done all this planning - we've got to tell Kamansi...Murli replies he's one step ahead and has already asked for their permission πŸ˜ƒ

A new day...Bharti comes out of the bathroom...Murli fast asleep (so we know they sleep on the same bed...πŸ˜‰) she comes in to wake him up...tells him to get up as they'll have to get out within the hour...Murli replies a saying he heard...when a wife comes in, hubby's sleep is taken away πŸ˜†
(i think that's what he said?) Bharti just tells him he can sleep over there but to get up this instance...Murli relunctantly gets up...and then the phone buzzes and it's Bhushan...it's something to do with a potential investor and they can only meet today in Delhi...Murli says ok let me call you in 5minutes. Poor Bharti... Murli explains what's happened...he's not very happy that they can't go... Bharti says there's no problems, this is a good opportunity everything else can wait etc... Murli replies your happiness is what matters to me πŸ˜³ he then tells her why not go with him to Delhi and they can still be together- Bharti declines saying that he won't be concentrating (wonder why!πŸ˜›) and that he should focus on the job at hand..he then lovingly touches her hair and holds her hand says whatever you wish...

The next scene is where Bharti does aarti of Murli wishing him luck on his deal with everyone present including Mridala, when Murari comes in with Ashtik (πŸ˜•where did Ashtik disappear) Kamansi happy, Gau's angry and Murli just looks peed of that he has to see them again... Murari is refering to the trouble that Ashtik took to get him from the station or something...Bansi asks whether everything was ok...Murari replies everything has been cleared (i bet it has😑), his soul is in peace that his son helped him out...Bharti looks happy...Murli still looks pissed and it ends there.

Comments: Sorry all for the long winded update...thought I should do justice to the Bharli scenes for the bharli fans πŸ˜› I liked the epi - it was a nice combo of everything and I didn't mind that the mahaan 3 did try and persuade Murli at the beginning especially as we the audience know that Jhumka really has fallen for Dhamroo so I'm glad that all is well there...I'm just annoyed that Bharli couldn't go on their honeymoon..how sweet was Murli though to promise all that and it was touching to see that he at least offered her the option to accompany him to Delhi...he really is giving this marriage a try isn't he???πŸ‘ and the last scene...it made me think of the first/2nd epi of when Bharti was asked to do aarti of her hubby to be as a test from that woman (she played a character called something wali...my memory for names are rubbish!) and Bharti kept trying to reach that guy and couldn't do it and how she was humilated? and now who's having the last laugh...so Ashtik have reappeared...did they go on their own honeymoon or something that they just disappeared without a word πŸ˜• Bharti you should have said yes to Murli's suggestion and got the hell out of there!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Rae, I really enjoyed todays epi too. 

Bharti trying to convince Murli was expected, as was KamSi's approval.  I have to say I liked Murli's interaction with Dhumroo today.  I have a brother with autism.  He can be quite socially naive like Dhumroo.  And watching Murli today reminded me of our dealings with him.  We either pull our hair in frustration as the Lals were doing last week, or we double up with laughter as Murli did today πŸ˜†.  Murli's love for Dhumroo is always visible, unlike Mridang who seems to have no relationship with anyone in his family except his wife!  I loved the playfulness of Murli with Dhumroo.

But I loved his playfulness with Bharti even more.  I have to say it was all really rather sweet.  There were moments during the scene, where Murli's words or gestures and mannersims showed that he really was putting his heart into this marriage this time.

I knew Murli would suggest Bharti accompany him.  But I also knew mahan Bharti would decline 😑.  Kyun?  What a wasted opportunity.  We would have been able to see how Murli deals with being with Bharti outside the home, and them leaving would have cleared the way for the AshTik-MridAla battle. 

I love the fact that everytime Murli sees Murari he looks like he wants to just chew him up and spit him out 😈.

CV's had better give us a honeymoon of sorts and soon.  After all this build up with numerous promo's I want my BharLi get-away!!!!
addicted1 thumbnail
wonderful update rae, just love it, really first i watched the epi, then i read ur update, and I enjoyed the epi once again πŸ‘
the epi was too good, a bit of jhumroo, a lot of mahaan Bharti, and full of Murlis LOVE for her, a full time fest for Bharli fans. I really wonder sometimes, is this the same Murli πŸ€” as be4? GRRReat job VikrantπŸ‘
Bharti in her mahanta is a stupid woman, sorry to say, pls guys, dont get angry, I REALLY LOVE this character, but how stupid can u be as a woman, why hasnt she accompanied him πŸ˜‘ ????????????
OMG such an opportunity , cant get this.
 I dont think that Murli is given this marriage a chance now, no way, HE IS REALLY IN LOVE ! Havent u seen the sadness on his face when he told her about Delhi πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜”. Then the brilliant idea: Bharti come with me ?!?!?!? And this really bholi bhali mahaan Bharti,...ufff, kya banega tumhara ?
But I ENJOYED IT πŸ˜‰ and i am desperate for more, tomm  
Edited by addicted1 - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What a boring episode!  After the clips downloaded, I skipped several parts of it, watched the romance, the conversation w/ Bhushan & the one following it, and then the end.

I'm glad that Murli is using his common sense to point out to Bharti that when Jhumka's attempts to seduce him did not work, Gau turned to Dumroo.  At least Bharti acknowledged the possibility of Gau being sly, even if Jhumka is pure.  But I don't really want to support that as long as Jhumka remains a puppet of Gau.

Great timing, Bhushan!!!  This is the drawback of Rupesh getting killed (or for the CVs, the advantage).  I agree that Bharti should have gone w/ him - now, while Mridala & Ashtik are @ each others' throats and Murli who has guessed them all accurately is away, Bharti will be caught in the midst of all this 🀒 It would have been better had these 2 been in Delhi, and romanced there when Murli wasn't working.  Really, whose company does Bharti really perfer - Murli's, or Jhumroo, Mridala & Ashtik?

I liked Murli's final reaction to Murari - all that was required to spoil his already disappointed mood.  I guess Mridala were peeved b'cos Murari has returned b4 Murli left.  I think Murli has guessed what Murari is up to, as well as what Ashtik is up to.

They better make the Mridala vs Ashtik fights really interesting, and show the former losing badly.  Otherwise, the TRPs will drop even more (it's out of the top 100 again)
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful update rae πŸ‘

watching dumroo and his antics in every episode is simply disgusting 🀒 (sorry dumroo fans ) that too him emoting this love feelings is a torture to watch 😭😭😭😭 (those are tears of non-dumroo fans during his scenes πŸ˜† ) the character whom they showed as a very naive one to everything asking silly questions during bharli sr like why y the couple have to sleep in one room ,y murli wouldnt share his bed with him hereafter is now blushing and getting ready to sleep with jhumka πŸ€’πŸ˜†

& i didnt liked this murli's dialogues during yesterday's bharli scene πŸ˜‘ though that scene was good ...murli everytime mentioning as "for ur happiness for ur happiness " is getting sick 🀒... as if bharti is the only one who wants it and he doesnt but still doing it for her sake 😑😑😑 ( πŸ˜† but he too wants it if not out of love atleast for her money πŸ˜†) ..i think any other girl would have got peeded off with this and refused to go for hm 😑 (bharti must ditch this guy and get away ,along with all her riches leaving lals on streets 😑 lol ) ... morning scene also i just cant bear these cliche dialogues from murli πŸ˜† .it is so annoying  😡 ... and bharti's reason for declining his offer was somewhat hilarious πŸ˜‰ 🀣🀣🀣🀣
(sorry bharli fans for my comments i know u were enjoying it like anything πŸ˜† ) ... i can see many are enjoying this show at the moment so y dont u guys pl volunteer for giving updates

now murari and his co were also back ...oh no i just stand this melodrama πŸ₯±
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a handsome, young man vikrant is!! he is such a fresh face with wonderful acting skills; i foresee a great future ahead of him...

a really good episode tonight...loved bharti when she came out of the bathroom. her face was simple, without much makeup, and her wet hair made her look very pretty...all murli/bharti scenes were great.

murari looked really wicked...in fact, i am scared of his ghastly, villainous looks...i don't know how long he is going to stay at lal's place...

many thanks Rae for the written update.
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
When all is said and done, I'm quite happy for CV's to skip everything and get on with an axis of evil showdown!

Come on hurry up already!
addicted1 thumbnail
I agree 100% Rakhie, u have to come to an end, Ehen the Story is going shooo shweeet. But no Evil end for Bharli pls. Let them RiP, they have eben through sooo much. Evil for Gau, Murari n Co. No Count in my mind they deserve it badly. Especially Gau.would Be fun if Jhumka As her jithani can do this. Let's see what the Coming 2-3 days have to show. I hie just boring Fights between the evil parties. Bharli forever, they deserve it.
fuzzyface thumbnail
Thanks for the update Rae. I am glad too they have picked up the story.

@jas I agree Murli has to think about himself too but perhaps the allure of money is greater. So now if only Bharti will realise this, take all her money and leave everyone hanging, well maybe she can take her in laws and veena with her as they're not so bad. πŸ˜†

@vrish did u say u watched the romance, R  u getting all soft on Bharli now πŸ˜† (it's a joke)πŸ˜›

So Bharli fans didn't get the much anticipated honeymoon, well it was expected.

I wonder how Bharti is going to handle being around circus clowns and their showdown. You know she is going to get hurt somehow in all of this madness.

Something tells me Gau's plan with Jhumka will backfire coz the ditz does really love Dhumroo, so she won't dance to all of Gau's dance tunes. Plus she will start to feel that as the bade bahu, she has more rights, so I forsee a sibling rivalry coming soon, which will be fueled by Ashtami of course. I guess Ahstik will play Mridala at their own game. Obviously all of their greed will not do anyone good, so Bharli will pay the price.🀒

Murli spot on dude, your intuition about your mad family is right on the mark. Hope he keeps it up. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Fuzzy, what's the point of having good intuition if he never follows them and instead gives into the pressure from his biwi and parents??!?!?!??!

I don't think Murli is in this marriage for the money, though I understand you were saying it tongue-in-cheek πŸ˜†.  But I do think that now it's more a case of his happiness lying in Bharti's.  If she's happy, then so is he.

Murli never came across as a big dreamer, so I guess his happiness lies in small things (no pun intended 🀣, I swear), and in his family and all things related.

But I do agree that it would be nice to hear him say for once 'humara khushi'. 

Vrish, probably gave himself a lobotomy before he sat down to watch yesterday's epi.  isi liye toh he even managed to watch the BharLi romance πŸ˜†