Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Discussion thread - Week of May 16-20, 2011 (Page 18)

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

Originally posted by gardes

Ms. S. Samacharji,
</div>
<div>How did Mr. Guddu S(h)ukla hurt his hand? When he holds the flowers, it looks like a bandage. The band-aid from the forehead is missing but a bandage shows up instead on his right hand. Poocho, poocho!

LOL!!!! Wafah, you see what happened here...LOLLOL

Yeah I thought it was the handkerchief too same as Bhavni... want me to still ask? lol I give no guarantee that I'll get a replyLOL.

Gardesji, you probably already saw the response but the bandage on the hand was the handkerchief!

Samacharji signing out

Ps: he also said the overall scene in which R imitates G is "one of my fav scenes in d show truly"

Edited by rani2007 - 22 May 2011 at 12:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Etna_DiaAreYaar

Etna_Dia Goldie
Etna_Dia
Etna_Dia

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

@ etna- Like I've said before, I really don't know where the writers are goin'  w/Jabevi.  When I was makin' up ff regarding Jabevi well most of the stuff I made up was before the writers tainted Jabbo.  I feel he didn't really mean a few of the rude things he told Devi in the May 16th episode because she was onto commitment- marriage & he wasn't & Guddu told him to stay away from her so he said some of the things he said to her in that episode so she'll stay away from him.  I'm not gonna totally deny that he never had feelings for her.  I feel that Jabbo had at least a little something (which may have not have been all that serious) for her but she loved him more & unlike him she was onto commitment.  I hope Jabbo sees the light w/Devi & his unborn child.  I really don't wanna see Devi raisin' their kid while he is irresponsible.  Another thing I am not onto seein' is him siding w/the M&M's to break up Gunjhun.  I never wanted her to be w/the Guddu hater she is gonna marry so I guess I would like her to be w/Jabbo but a changed Jabbo.  Unfortunately, there are times in real life where girls get too carried away w/the wrong boys or boys get too carried away w/the wrong girls.  Getting too carried away in love- this has happened w/a few people in my own familyCry  I'm glad the writers are focusing on this concept but I want to see goodness, happiness to eventually come out of this disaster- Devi's pregnancy. 

I agree Devi is not so bad like her mom & she deserves a nice boy but the only guys that the writers have out for her is Jabbo & the Guddu hater.  The only other guy I can think of is Kukkan but I don't think him & Devi would look good together & I never really imagined them as a couple.          

Yes, that is very sad that some people (boys and girls) to that to other people. How can they live with themselves after hurting an other person like that?

I'm really surprised the way Jabbo turned out to be! Even too it was never clear were he was actually sitting, unlike Kukan he seems to enjoy his life as a goon and he never thought twice before fooling around with Mahadevi!

Kukan, on the other side seems like a person who does what he does because he never had other options in life, but he wishes his life to be different, that is way he was the first who advise Guddu to accept the offer from the mobile company-because he saw it as an chance to change his life, while Jabbo was always against it!

-salma-edabella

peachesandcream Senior Member
peachesandcream
peachesandcream

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Great dream analysis .  Note R is repeatedly wearing the sari G bought for her...a sign of her accepance or his ownership?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001-Ishana-Infofan

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Ms. S. Samacharji,
</div>
<div>How did Mr. Guddu S(h)ukla hurt his hand? When he holds the flowers, it looks like a bandage. The band-aid from the forehead is missing but a bandage shows up instead on his right hand. Poocho, poocho!

Yeah I thought it was the handkerchief too same as Bhavni... want me to still ask? lol I give no guarantee that I'll get a replyLOL.

Gardesji, you probably already saw the response but the bandage on the hand was the handkerchief!

Samacharji signing out

Ps: he also said the overall scene in which R imitates G is "one of my fav scenes in d show truly"

It is no wonder that he is doubling up with laughter.  She must have done it for the final shoot and he did not expect it...  Tongue

Edit, Thanks Rani.  You are super!

Edited by gardes - 22 May 2011 at 5:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

Ms. S. Samacharji,
</div>

Samacharji signing out

It is no wonder that he is doubling up with laughter.  She must have done it for the final shoot and he did not expect it...  Tongue

yes it almost seemed like both broke character for a second. I don't think of Guddu laughing like that. He is always more smirky when he laughs. Anyway, I love that they left that moment in. It was so genuine that it adds beautifully to the characters' story.

rani2007Infofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index